scp-wiki.net/system:page-tags/tag/safe#pages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confinement.

OK as long as they don’t turn the scientists into superheros

>96048377

i laughed really hard at your picture op

the juxtaposition of mama luigi and scp is too funny

youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0

Three episodes done and fourth being made. The turnaround from episode 2-3 was very impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM6GkERwEM0&list=PLEXIiC3q94eO992TlwBD98Zast0gret1r

is this what you were looking for?

>there will never be an animated adaptation of the cool war

Just thinking about how we live in the wrong universe makes me depressed.

What exactly was the paper mache doll in the picture shown even supposed to represent? Did the artist just go 'I made a thing' or does it actually have a theme?

Does it have to have some sort of deep theme about the plight of African sharecroppers in the 1800s or something?

This. Love that show. And kudos to the guy for picking more obscure groups and SCPs to spotlight. Lord knows there's been enough 173.

cool war?

The amount of people with taste in this thread make me happy.

I really like confinement and I hope Lord Bung continues it.

I heard it was really cool, but also really damn complicated.

scp-wiki.net/the-cool-war-hub
Read it. It's amazing. And I normally fucking hate the Are We Cool Yet? GOI. Most of the time their stories and SCPs are just annoying and I hate the idea that pretentious art fucks are capable of creating anomalies at will. But Cool War is just god damned incredible.

Scp seems to be equal parts cool horror stuff and stupid bullshit. If they took a fire axe to the lore then it would work better.

They have, several times.

What's you favorite scp?
The cave that takes you to a different dimension is pretty cool.

It doesn't have to but it looks so bizarre I l was curious if it was made with a theme or idea in mind or if the artist just decided to make a strange sculpture that say

Antimemetics series

Hands down one of the best stories on the wiki.
It requires you to already know a LOT of SCPs, but the payoff it worth it.

SCP-1867: a talking nudibranch that was a Victorian-era explorer and monster hunter.

Preview for episode 4: twitter.com/Lord_Bung/status/918819879779569665

It's time for a underwater episode.

>Confinement.
link?

Do you really need to know the SCPs? I felt most of the time it was a fun extra if you knew what they were referring to. Like the item-search app that forces you into an alternate horror dimension.

"They got my prototype app, but whatever. Wait 'til they find out what the copyright protection is."

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0

Connor constantly regenerating underwater would suck for the guy.

Post your SCP ideas boys

We already have one you Goon youtu.be/aRoIU6lADn8

How would an episode with this guy work?
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521

A TV remote that works on humans. It only has one switch. Age.

a man of latino decent who can walk through walls. He stays contained in the SCP foundation voluntarily for his own protection because he is considered the number 1 enemy of the united states.

Completely silent episode where people who've never heard of 2521 have to slowly figure out what's going on.

Why hasn't this been made yet?

a gun whose bullets heal, getting shot too many times gives you something similar to cancer, but it doesn't kill you

The recording of a basketball match where the people in the video become more and more aware that they're in a videotape each time it is played.

I kind of imagine 173 being the season finale that kills the love interest and sends him over the edge and makes him let the statue attack him over and over, until it stops, and starts talking to him while his eyes are closed. Just this creepy scratchy voice, that he asks why it kills, he asks why it killed who he cares about, and it just drops some bleak things about being kept alone, kept from its kind, and unable to escape. Killing people that look at it, lock it up, makes it happy. And it stopped killing him, because it realized that it's just like the creature.

And he gets mad, saying it's not like him, just because he hates living here too, he hates losing his friends, and wants to leave, he doesn't deal with that by killing people. And 173 replies, 'maybe you should. What's the worst they could do to do?'

>still no cool animation about 096's escape or traversing 093

Mostly because these days people wanna' make SCP's that are cool and bad ass.

But I'd rather read about the tests done by simple objects than read the backstory of this one SCP who turns out to be the brother of Jesus.

You know, I hadn't quite noticed before, but maybe my favorite thing in Confinement is all of the music playing on radios in the background. Like this at the beginning of episode 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSAl4KZC13k

>'maybe you should. What's the worst they could do to do?'
I thought your idea sounded pretty stupid, but then you dropped that line. Now I kind of want to see this.

I've never heard of this one.

An SCP that is disguises itself as a childs sleeping blanket. It prefers pre pubescent children and beer.

This idea from my nightmares as a 5 year old, that was for some reason narrated by David Attenborough and presented as a documentary.

Also somekind of item that makes the victim believe they are the last person on earth after nuclear war, also a dream/sleepwalking incident I had.

Oh shit, and it's the same guy. Didn't even realize that.

The artist from Uruguay whose actions influenced the art of a small Nebraskan town.

>continual non-violent but irritating containment breaches involving song and dance numbers

A Hamburglar mask which contains the spirit of the Hamburglar, who possesses whomever puts the mask on.

Turns out that Ronald McDonald is a God of the fast food world, and Hammy is his Lucifer.

A cloud in the shape of a whale
The more you interact with it, the lazier and more relaxed you become until falling into a deep sleep
If you continue to interact with it while asleep you fall into a coma

The guy that randomly teleports to others universes

Just read that one the other day. Very strange, but interesting.

I've always liked them for this one SCP, this little junk guy that just goes around taking notes about random bullshit he finds in trashcans and then hides the stuff away somewhere and the Foundation just does not get the joke.

But the very best thing is looking in the comments section and reading like six page of the people who post on the site not getting the joke and down-voting the SCP.

So. Many. Spiders

That's beyond meta.

How would they do SCP 055? Would they just not show it on screen and just show the characters observing it, or would it be possible to show it but still work on us as well?

Does it appear when you're looking up or is it just always present?

Hitler but he's orange.

Oh wait, that's just Trump.

SCP-140 is the best. I love the idea of a grimdark thaumaturgical civilization rewriting their own failures.

Just don't show it. Only have people discussing it. It's definitely not round. Maybe.

You have to remember to increase audience awareness of the what SCP is in the first episode. Break the first episode into several parts. Suspense with a loose SCP so the audience is trying to figure out what is going on. Horror when it becomes obvious what the monster of week is. Bring in the containment squad. Wind it down with some dark comedy at the facility.

Change it from episode to episode; monster of the week, containment breach, office comedy.

After episode bit involving 2317 and it's containment regulations.

It goes around the world just like a regular cloud, also i forgot to add that it can mimmick it's enviroment (i.e. if it's raining the cloud will also produce rain)

We have one already, it's called Courage The Cowardly Dog.

How long would it take before coma process if it just go's on like a normal cloud?

>dozens of cute girl, sexy babe, lewd succubus, and waifu SCPs
>not a SINGLE cute boy SCP
Defend this Sup Forums.

I think an anthology style show would be cool, like each episode documents a different SCP. I like Confinement, but having a main character kind of takes some of the focus away from the SCP each episode is about.

Shark-teeth having cannibal twink that gains the memories and skills of whomever he eats. Is worshiped by a cult who believes him to be the avatar of Akheilos, Greek daemon said to be the very first shark. Cult consists of celebrities, politicians, and the wealthy, who seek immortality and youth through ritualistic cannibalism, but have yet to attain it. However, cannibal twink just wants to live a quiet and normal life.

Also, it probably shouldn't have a regular cast of characters. The Foundation itself is the constant "character". All of the scientists, MTF soldiers, agents, and especially D-Class are different each episode.

Still doing research on human psychology but i'd like do an scp that let's people see "strings" of different colors and thickness connecting from person to person as well as different objects. These strings represent relationships and feelings people have to objects, places and other people. the idea could go two ways:
Either the foundation tries to use it to weed out people in their ranks who aren't loyal enough it's cause and the ethics board stops them
or
the skip is just a small part of a even bigger device that the foundation isn't sure if it is used to separate or unify humanity.

Write one.

>hurr durr muh politics

>each episode is about specific SCP
>imply there is episode about SCP 055 what would air during break or hiatus
>there is no episode about SCP 055

>supporting orange hitler

Typical nazi sympathiser.

>implying SCP-413, SCP-492 and SCP-423 aren't all best boys

user, there are other boards for this kind of thing.

Just kidding user, I hate politics as well.

You could drink it's rain/snow or get hit by it's lighting maybe?
I guess i should make it so it's closer to the ground than a normal cloud or maybe make it so the shadow it projects has the same effect

Honestly, they should really just justify d-class personal as clones from an SCP, cause they run through way to many D-class. They can keep the edgy "D-class are death row inmates and people we unpersoned" by having the cloning SCP needing to eat the original, and the clones degrading overtime, but at this point they have killed entire cities worth of people by now.

Maybe the person who sees it kinda gets obsessed with the feeling it gives off stare at it for too long and it appears in the sky every time don't try and look for it and you dream of it constantly.

Oh I loved that one.

Eh, too harmful, i'm trying to go for the "inconvenient mcguffing that just happens to be inconvenient and isn't actively trying to be inconvenient" scp
But for the sake of a middle ground we could say the cloud is just really mesmerizing and hard to look away from

The wiki has already done this. There are half a dozen SCPs that make human clones, and half of them are implied to be used for D-Class procurement.

THIS.

Could make a dog that wants to play constantly but puts you into a coma the more you pay attention to it.

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

I love this one.

A dog would kind of take away the "Not trying to be inconvenient" part away, i know the dog wouldn't know, but it would still willingly make try to make contact with people

challenge: you need to make an SCP game, but only from ones on the 'safe' list.

scp-wiki.net/system:page-tags/tag/safe#pages

Huh, I haven't read it in years, but that's good to know.

You know, when you think about it, aqua team hunger force was kind of an SCP series

Huh, that's pretty good, judging from the thumbnail I thought it'd be pretty gay.

Yeah. The ones I'm thinking of were written years ago, though. In the 000-999 and 1000-1999 series. They're up to 3000-3999 now, so there's probably even more by now. The ones I remember were always implied rather than overt because obviously the Foundation itself would rather the scientists not know that they're essentially doing cross-SCP testing, which usually requires some extremely high-level permission. That, and there's no real canon.

SCP 999 going on a Multiversal adventure to stop his father, the Scarlet King along with his other siblings from devouring all Creation, all whilst helping people and bringing joy and positivity wherever he goes. Maybe bringing the Eyepods along for the ride too.

Well this is dope.

Bubble tea that makes you piss bubbles.

Give it the tone of Extreme Ghostbusters but with more blood

This is my new favorite one.

Tons of "safe" stuff can become hideously deadly when take out of it's safety protocols.

That one used to be so hated because it was part of a contest to make an SCP using as few words as possible and they called it cheating to just use pictures.

One in the “Safe” is a cookbook that always tricks you into making something poisonous for you to consume. Dangerous!

Did Connors exist before the cartoon? If so, what is his number?

Also, doesn't he contradict the "no Xmen syndrome" guideline rule?

>Stuffed toy which seeks attenion.
>Follows you around.
>Wants to hold your hand and cuddle.
>It doesn't kill or hurt anyone.

I like to think he's the protagonist from Containment Breach.

Shit dude, that's an Adam Sandler film

Don't know the number, but there's an extremely fragile rabbit, I think.
The game is "Put the Bunny in the Box(without killing it).

No, this one has the ability to foresee multiple events and pick the one where he doesn't die horribly. it's not the same ad regenerating form death. In Containment Breach, at least from the other characters's perspective, he never die.

What's an SCP?