IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING Sup ForumsAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

pasteboard.co/2jKracLcg.png
usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aren't they on "our side" anyway?

The occult shit is retarded false flag bullshit. Even if it was true (it's not) you'd never convince the public that it is. People need to focus on the actual corruption shit that can affect voters.

Who activly reads the Drudge report? What is their target audience?

I only heard about it through Sup Forums, and by then I already know about everything they report a solid 24 hours before then.

I don't know, mate. Christian vote is now out the boat

Looks very reliable new source to me.

>I want to believe

If anything it's an indicator of reaching

Nice, hammering something that Hillary is not personally involved in.

That'll get her.

I hope you get paid for this

pasteboard.co/2jKracLcg.png

Drudge is huge ya dumbass

the Truth shall be revealed

Are you telling me that a fucking US presidential election has actually become like World of Warcraft?

Meme Magic vs. Spirit Cooking

no way...

its the biggest news aggregator in the world. the guy is smoking some serious weed over at CTR hq

Where can i go shill this info to cuckservative evangelicals? I want to spam this on a some evangelical forum but where should I start?

Go back to fucken reddit. That fucken ( bracket) shit is reddit shit you fucken shill.

THE MAGICK WARS HAVE BEGUN

Links to Infowars.

Fuck there is too many fucken reddit fags on here now. Fuck off reddit fags to your fucken hug box.. getting your fucken coats and what else you fucks do whole circle jerking.

>Who activly reads the Drudge report?
Same kinds of people that listen to talk radio, normie old white dudes.

He thought his post was good (it's not)

>get out of our hugbox

About 40 million a month, lad. that 40 mil prob reads everyday.

They really are desperate, aren't they?

This guy is was Sup Forums before Sup Forums

>The occult shit is retarded false flag bullshit.

it is and it isn't, people shouldn't waste time investigating nonsense or reading into things but a comparison of emails and medical records along with spending habits surrounding trips on the lolita express could definitely produce incriminating evidence, of course NYPD and FBI already have photographic evidence so this shouldn't be done until later but any attempt to throw people off the fact that yes these wackos think the devil is real should be queried,

these wackos think the devil is real

but they are also criminals who make mistakes

The conditioning is broken, everyone is now seeing the worlds elite for what they are. What the fuck happened? I was looking forward to at least another 20 years of being a conspiracy theorist.

The US government faked an attack so that (((they))) could consolidate power and profit on the blood of the innocent. Is that Corrupt enough for you? Or do they have to have sigils to make it more obvious?

usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin

magick wars don't end

>drudge report throwing up shitty Enquirer-level headlines
ITS FUCKING NOTHING AGAIN

108th most visited site in US.

You're asking the wrong place, friend.

There's pics dummy. Prepare your anus. Your precious little safe space of ignorance and denial is about to get raped.

Even if Drudge knows it's a bunch of crap, any Christian voting for Hillary will take this "Satanic Ritual" shit seriously.

Jim Morrison's father lied about being attacked and got millions of people killed, units in Vietnam were ordered to open fire on black platoons because the vietcong weren't killing them fast enough

I bet no one in the white house would even know about Drudge.

Then the next questions is wtf is wrong with americans?

You aren't black. This kind of shit scared the fuck out of black people and they won't vote for her.

>Christian voting for Hillary will take this "Satanic Ritual" shit seriously.

99% of christians were already well aware, which is why the black church shooting had to happen, so they reinstated an old law that said 3 white law men had to be inside every black church during services

so just in case any preacher decided to get "uppity" and explain the satanic connections to Hillary Clinton they would get shut down

there were 2 instances where federal agents burned children to death on April 19th, an occult holiday dedicated to the fire god baal that demands human sacrifice by fire

Waco seige and oklahoma bombing

>mistakes

Are you fucking kidding me CTR? They are criminals who need to be PUNISHED!

good job discrediting weeks of info leaks with hotdogs and pizza. god damn autists

>scared the fuck out of black people and they won't vote for her.

the only black people who vote on presidential elections are in unions or are unemployed

church going blacks have long associated the office of the president with homosexual satanic rites

word of mouth history they pass down through generations from experience on plantations

This election is now officially a war of duelling magicians.

Holy shit! You mean to say Podesta got an email from a shitty postmodern artist?

Clinton is fucked!

we need styx the internet wizard's expertise on the occult aspect. im hoping for a long video dedicated to it

Lol you are a fool. Who broke the ewinsky story?

HILLARY HAS SYPHILIS

The latent stage of syphilis begins when all of the symptoms you had earlier disappear. If you do not receive treatment, you can continue to have syphilis in your body for years without any signs or symptoms. Most people with untreated syphilis do not develop late stage syphilis. However, when it does happen it is very serious and would occur 10–30 years after your infection began. Symptoms of the late stage of syphilis include difficulty coordinating your muscle movements, paralysis (not able to move certain parts of your body), numbness, blindness, and dementia (mental disorder).

I just realised he linked to

>infowars.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DRUDGE IS REACHING , DRUMOF IS FINISHED

(Stop fucking about this artist and dig through podesta batch 29 just released)

I was being sarcastic Hans, It doesn't usually work in type though. Surely the flag gave away my intent though.

>You gotta do the cooking by the book

No she doesn't you fucking autist. She's either had a stroke or heart attack and her health IS failing but not syphillis

Because they get their news from Sup Forums

GUYS, MICHELLE OBAMA STOPPED FOLLOWING HILLARY ON TWITTER!

How did that go, retards? Stick to the facts on Hillary in the leaks.

Dumb ass! He wasn't saying to excuse them! He was saying they make mistakes that will lead to getting caught! Kys faggot

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

You're wrong, all the beltway Libs read drudge. All the lib media types at slate, atlantic, etc. read drudge as well. Libs might not actually click on anything, but they want to know what the other side is thinking and why libs so suck so much. Some bitch at the hill (or might've been slate) published a whiny piece a few months ago about how she's so hurt that all her colleagues read drudge and how they just can't seem to beat drudge and whatever. THIS IS A BIG DEAL TO MAKE IT TO DRUDGE. KEEP IT UP THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. NEVER AN ELECTION LIKE THIS IN MY LIFETIME. THE IDEA IS NOW OUT INTO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND THIS MEME WILL SELF REPLICATE AND MULTIPLY. REMEMBER TO GET TO YOUR POLLING PLACES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!

Ah, so basically, let's act like CTR. Cause I guess it's only bad when Clinton supporters do it.

Fucking idiots.

Look, before some nip calls me a shills, read this aloud:

"Podesta and HRC are involved in a Jewluminati global child sex magic cabal, emailing each other about eating babies and grabbing child pussy with code words like "hotdogs" and "pizza"."

Fucking Drudge linking to INFOWARS. Do any of you fags see a problem with this? It's too fantastic, and even if it's true we are wasting the last week of the election WITH FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Wake up Sup Forums, sage these fucking threads.

This

HOLY FUCK KEK IS WITH US

OPPSITE NUMBER OF THE BEAST=KEK IS AMONG US

PRAISE HIM!!!!

Too bad Hillary's voters do not read the Drudge Report

in fact I don't know anyone who ever looks at Drudge who isn't either a already republican, or a REALLY informed democrat/liberal that actually reads both sides.

>They are criminals who need to be PUNISHED!

you got that right, so if this photographic evidence is real I think Trump and the FBI need to just arrest her today, enough is enough, if they have photos of Clinton having sex with a minor it's over, enough of trying to negotiated how far the damage will go, if 90% of congress is pedophiles arrest all of them and we'll have emergency recall elections

I hope Trump drones the queen who was found guilty of murdering children in Canada

they have a conviction in that case

but nobody does shit

maybe Trump will do something

It is not, you are foolish.

You have no inkling of an understanding of what kind of depraved mysteries and deceptions these people are involved with. They are sick people who serve only themselves and their masters for their own self-interest.

Every human is deceived, with the exception for those who see the Fallen Ones and their works through their followers. Podesta is one of many.

This did not surprise me when I saw this, If anything, knowing the wide-spread affiliations of politicians in the U.S to the secret societies and their doctrine on the mysteries.

This is hard truth, people will not swallow it because of that.

I agree
>Podesta gets set some mad email
>he sends it to his brother as a goof
>Everyone on Sup Forums suddenly turns into /x/

>syphilis
>untreated
>anno domini MMXVI

uh....

>emailing each other about eating babies and grabbing child pussy with code words like "hotdogs" and "pizza"."

you would have to define that they knew those were code words in a court of law or have video evidence

but there are enough ties to satanic occultism already to hang the Clintons with any god fearing demographic, unless of course these are the types of christians who look forward to the apocalypse then they might just vote Clinton to try and get to heaven faster

>94 million not in labor force
Well children and retired people don't work, eh?
You would be surprised, it's possible. One of our Prime Ministers practiced occult magick and talked to his parents graves. Sir William Lyon Mackenzie King.

Every time I see a $50 bill I think of how crazy this guy was.

Slow news day. This means Hillary is winning.

>Sup Forums destroys weeks of leaks due to /x/ tier disinfo
its bad self eater all over again but with more autism

It is true you dumb shit. These people are Luciferians.

>You have no inkling of an understanding of what kind of depraved mysteries and deceptions these people are involved with. They are sick people who serve only themselves and their masters for their own self-interest.

I know all that but if you don't have evidence like the conspiracy committed when
Jennifer Palmieri, the Director of Communications with the Hillary Clinton campaign, and top Clinton advisors conspired to withhold emails from FBI investigators.
Palmieri and top Clinton advisors committed conspiracy with campaign consultants to only turn over 55,000 emails to the State Department knowing there were more emails they were withholding.

that shit is certainly breaking the law

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555

>One of our Prime Ministers practiced occult magick
a hero to freedom of religion

Michael Aquino former head of the NSA

You're one of us, Finland.

Isn't it good white elites like to practice pagan rituals? I thought Christianity was a foreign Semitic intrusion

>These people are Luciferians.

that is not enough to convict them in a court of law, freedom of religion

but that doesn't mean you are allowed to buy and sell human beings

even though the founding fathers didn't have a problem with selling off their own half black slave children to their friends to be used as sex slaves

ref: Sally Hemmings

>Isn't it good white elites like to practice pagan rituals?

nah they do it in an entirely jewish context

We have been channeling meme magick for months, but is it enough? Kek has been dormant for 2000 years while Moloch has been nourished by two world wars and millions of abortions. Digits, please restore my faith.

This.

Leaks aren't admissible in court anyway. EVEN IF you guys find what Alex Jones deems smoking gun evidence of code words and child sex magic, it does nothing but make us look crazy.

We have to elect Trump and psyops like this are distracting us from real scandals.

ffs, the media FINALLY started reporting Wikileaks and the same fucking day we get psyopd with nonsense.

HELLO CTR

>we just folded space from /x/

Moloch always fucks off when you need him most though

if people aren't scared moloch has no power

As they should because Hillary does worship Satan.

Go back to Facebook until you learn how to FUCKING READ.

>Leaks aren't admissible in court anyway.

they are, and can show conspiracy, but alone are not enough to convict

badselfeater all over again, i thought you learned your lesson Sup Forums

see

only shills pretend to not know of him. he is the hidden link between /pol and normie worlds

Yeah, but consider the impact you have when you run around like chicken little screaming about the luciferian satanists grinding up kids to eat in their cheese pizza, when you're associated with the same people digging into hillary clinton accepting bribes from saudi arabia and orchestrating an attack on benghazi to cover up the fact she supplied weapons to ISIS

You aren't helping the other people around you who are digging into shit.

Okay, I understand you think it's extremely important to expose. That's fine - do it after the election so it doesn't tarnish trump or the ongoing investigation into hillary right now.

If you guys want to be productive, the FBI have started releasing all those documents we requested via eFOIA the other day:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

There might be some really good stuff in there.

Millions of normies

Great
Derailed the trump momentum

There is no evidence now we look like tin foilers

I've been reading drudge once per hour, almost without any exceptions, since 2002.

now we must lead the way again, from swallowing the red pill to the land with no safe spaces

>dedicated to the fire god baal
Baal is our God

lol, someone should screencap this and draw a picture of a baphomet wiping sweat from his brow below the cap

>All the links on the same page with buggiest stories at the top
>not having to scroll through dozens of pages bullshit and advertisements to just read the news

Implying Drudge's format isn't superior

It's good enough to make reasonable people question it. Putting this shit out in the open can do nothing but good.

You think we should let them remain in the darkness? FUCK that and FUCK you

Hear me out...

Do you think we may have been leaked the information that isn't usable in an actual formal case because there is not enough evidence, BUT would cause enough emotional reaction that blindly shoving it would scare enough people away from Hillary on feels alone?

Minority voters are more likely to be religious. You say that there's evidence Hillary is doin' bad mojo and watch those overwhelmingly blue inner cities suddenly light up stop sign red.

If it doesn't have teeth it doesn't matter. The ones who are going to dig in are going to dig in either way. The corruption angle is something best handled by the FBI now. They have all the emails, all the info, all the access to things and people we don't. But we CAN shitpost "Hilary is literally Satan" memes all over the internet. We can smear shit all over her graven image because we have nothing to lose doing so.

This will move the needle with church-goers. Trust me on this.

My mom saw this and she's freaking out. She literally thinks Hillary is a satanist now.

Well, I mean, she probably is, but you think her church choir group isn't going to flip the fuck out about this when they see it? And a lot of them are Hillary voters.

if you think anything is going to make blue inner cities stop sign red you are out of your mind

at best it will lower voter turn out in inner cities but they will still be blue

keep in mind how extremely lazy niggies, brownies and general poors are, they'd like any excuse not to have to bother voting