African Billionaire offers $1 million to blacks that want to move back to Africa after Trump wins

African Billionaire offers $1 million to blacks that want to move back to Africa after Trump wins.

empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Bongo_Ondimba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be trump supporting negro
>see this
>go on vacation to south Africa
>receive one million from dumb not
>come back to Trump's america

WE NEED TO LET THR BLACKS KNOW!!!
They can vote for Trump, then get paid a million to leave and not worry about racciss popo

Plot twist: Its Zimbabwe dollars

Sheeeeeeit

one more reason to vote Trump!

Damn, this will only get about 1000 of them

Why not leave murrica, take the money and just go back after you got the money?

Simply too good to be true.

Avoid Hillary dictatorship and the gibsemedats are exported to Africa?

Not gonna happen.

I bet he betrays their trust 100% and turns them into slaves.

DO IT
>tfw literally sudden surge in black votes because they literally all believe they get a million if they vote Trump

SPREAD THIS

spread the word to blacks. you get them to fuck off and they get to live in their homeland with shieeet money.

>African Billionaires

Time to move to america.

Holy Shit, the problems are already solving itself.

>African Billionaire

That's $1 million in total, divided among the applicants.

> "and they will pay for the wall themselves"
Its literally already happening.

He should instead offer to spend a million dollars worth on plane tickets so we can realistically ship out more dindus.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Top false flag Sup Forums

This.

Return of the Kangz!

>networth ~1billion
lel, even their billionaires aren't so smart. It takes a grand total of 1000 people to exhaust his wealth that way. I'm sure he doesn't want to exhaust his wealth.
But even if he does: What a generous soul, he helped a random up to 1000 people with something they will waste within a year anyway.
That is assuming all his assets are liquid.

We're going to get the blacks deported
And Africa's going to pay for it

And he only needs 5 grand to get the money out of the bank. Sweet deal

>I'll pay $1,000,000 to every black who votes Trump
>majority of blacks leave, only the patriots and smart ones return
>Trump is elected

Seems like a win/win/win situation where everyone comes out happy.

I'm riach biatch

Tfw you realize a million Rand (South african currency) is only $73k usd. How many idiots would think thats a great deal until they realize theyre stuck in africa and they sold out their citizenship for a normal years salary for an actual working person.

Also it says no criminal records, so literally no one in the USA will get to use it.

Forgot to post face for afrexit

if this shit is true, trump needs to win more then ever

does that fucking nignog realize that all his money adds up to about a hood worth of dindus?

First time I wish I were black.

I'm willing to spend one hour everyday to comb my high maintenance afro for those sweet sweet $$$.

>1 million African dollars
So really he's just offering them $0.50

Is there an option to chip in? I'd drop a $20 now, or the msrp of a pair of Nikes on payday to help advance the cause.

>Be african
>Get the 1M$
>Find a trusty Swiss banker that will make it fructify at 4%/y
>Earn 40k/y without doing nothing
>Move to cosy Morocco/South Africa/Mauritius
>Enjoy your comfy life

Cause Liberia worked out so fucking well for everyone lmao

BTW black africans hate black americans. To them, American are not "African" and they never will be.

Blacks will experience more racism in Africa then they could ever have imagined in the smallest Mississippi town in America.

I think Sup Forums will find this based

>niggers going back to Africa
>public schools improve dramatically
>crime non existent
>no chimp outs
>public transportation actually decent
>AIDS national average plummets
>walmarts and McDonald's are actually enjoyable

America would definitely be great again...better than ever even

wtf I'm black now

True. I read a story some time back about a group of 50+ blacks who went to Africa on a one way ticket and vowed never to be part of the racist American way ever again by throwing their passports into a river. 1 week later they are all desperately fishing for those passports.

>African billionare
>Mexicans intellectuals
>European researches
The list keep growing.

>We're going to send niggers back and Africa will pay for it

Literally the White Man's dream.

Niggers are really bad with money aren't they.
>billionaire
>1 million per person
>1000 people before 1 billion is used
>assuming he has the most money for a billionaire, 999000 people before he goes bankrupt
>about 25% of the country is voting against Trump

Underrated

I cant knock the wheel base; its paying for itself in that flood.

African billionaire who isn't from the north? How?

Deport blacks and make Africa pay for it.
NICE!

Kekkled

This election, and I'm not even memeing, has exceeded all my wildest fantasies. Was Trump telling the truth? Will we get sick of winning? Am I even alive, is this reality? FFS anons this is amazing. I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could shitpost with you lads all day

He probably owns a mine or something.

This nigger knows about exchange rates, right?

SHIIIIEEEET

Warlord, corruption, monopoly on local resources. There are some extremely wealthy Africans, even from the shittiest parts of Africa - they tend to send their kids to England or France for schooling and they don't give even one fuck about their own people. This evil cunt was rumoured to have over $50b en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Bongo_Ondimba

>I am ok with this

Theyll just come back, also giving 1 million to blacks? they will invade us even more

third post best post.

>get killed in Africa

>Trump wins election
>nogs getting paid by rich nog to leave your country

Can it get any better for you burgers this year?

Zambia is pretty good actually, very Christian, economy doing well, just coming into the modern world, they jail faggots, and speak English.

Zimbabwe is not Zambia.

>All interested individuals must be 18 years of age, they must have a passport or be able to obtain one legally, and they can not have a criminal background.

Might as well have added "just kidding!" to the end.

In Zimbabwe dollars? No thank you!

you would think they would stop at million dollar bills...

>This evil cunt was rumoured to have over $50b
So let's say he has $50b and uses it to remove the kangz, what kind of impact would -50,000 niggers do on crime?.

Based African Billionaire.

> get email
> King of Africa needs money for his people
> send him some of my hard earned money
>nothing happens
> years later the King of Africa buys back all the slaves from america

If they were all from one place? I'd say it'd improve one city a bit. If they were from all over then nothing.

It's a fucking win win

one million AFRICAN dollars

that's like 53 cents american

>plot twist this rich nog has a hundred dollars in USA dollars but that's 6 gorrillian billion trillion in Sambo bills
>all the dumb nogs get stuck in africa with only 2 american quarters.

>cant be a felon
Old

One million African dollars wouldn't even buy you an egg on toast.

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Dearest Leeroy Jenkins,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

Your funds in the amount of $1,000,000 USD are ready to be transferred. As per our agreement, in order to secure the transaction, please wire $4,733.21 USD to:

Nignog Bank of Nigeria
0301-120400012-032100

As I explained in our conversation today, because of the white man Trump we are not able to pay these fees with funds from our own accounts. We will release the $1,000,000 USD immediately to your account once the transfer is complete.

Thank you,

Prince N'Gabba, African Billionaire

>want to pay more dindus to come over instead of using muh billions to fix the country

Typical

Please spread this to everyone so blacks vote Trump

Honestly I'd love to see a comeback in black separationist nationalism, which we would probably see in a Trump presidency. Blacks would finally see true equality will only ever come in their own nation, and as a result they'd leave the US.

Fro bro!

How money million are in a billion again?

No self respecting black man or woman would vote for hillary willingly.

Even if they do it for the perceived potential future gibs, they get a pang in the heart when they flip the lever for a shitlib candidate.

Blacks respect trump types.

They be real.

How else? Clinton Foundation.

I was saying this before Trump even won the nomination. It was predestined

>Black president dindu nuffin
>We need a real nigga up in that office
-Lil Wayne

Kekitykekitykek

Zambia is based as fuck. Worked there for quite some time.

Beer is fucking brilliant as well boss.

Also at today's rate that's about $45 dollars.

That's 2,763 American dollars

Were you there as well boss? I was mostly Lusaka/Livingstone with bits of Ndola.

Back again in the New Year for another stint.

After trump wins we need to organize a back to Africa movement
We'll pose as black nationalists, and articles like this will help bigly
Also if anyone else has any ideas to get this thing started, that would be great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra fun bit of African history for you all.

spam this to BLM

But first you need to send $5000 so I can pay a lawyer and get acces to my inherited money. After I get it, I will give you the million dollars.

We'll disguise it as an "An-Cap paradise" American colony in Africa. Marketed not just only to blacks, but to liberal race traitors as well. Bernouts will love it. Legal drugs sold over the counter. Free healthcare. Free "Education".

We'll offer anyone 50,000 dollars to repatriate (so they can't come back) and that will be that. Niggers will obviously flock to it. Spics can't turn down the money. We'll knock out liberal shits always threatening to move to Canada as well.

Just temporary transfer $2,000 to a safe offshore bank account and he will refund it when he transfers you the $1,000,000.

>Trusting African "Billionaires"
You gullible white chicks are gonna get abducted. Good riddance

that's what I thought too, that would be fucking hilarious

Slaves

Damn, more reasons to vote Trump.

>african billionaires
>mexican intellectuals
>brazilian philosopers

> market it to race traitors
While I don't disagree with this, I don't think we can do that if we're framing ourselves as black nationalists.
"Articles" that the black nationalists would write go something like this
> trump has been elected, racism is at its heightm Fuck whitey, look at all the African nations with better opportunity than the us (provide fake sources)
I was thinking Liberia, they're flag is similar and we can frame it as an American colony or something like that
I think this will only work for Niggers, as beans know how shit their country is, we'll leave then to trump