Are aus/pol/ monarchists or republicans?

Are aus/pol/ monarchists or republicans?

Personally undecided, convince me

Monarchist. Only the Chinks and (((politicians))) are republicans.

>being a monarchist
How retarded can you get? It's like you want a bloated nanny-state.

You want a President ding a ling dong or her majesty? Faggit

The irony of german diaspora telling us to ditch our german queen

>It's like you want a bloated nanny-state.
Confirmed for not understanding how absolute monarchy works

You seem to have things backwards. (((Republics))) inspire beaurocracy and government invasiveness.

God save the Queen, not too sure about Charlie though. Might have to skip a generation.

M o n a r c h i s t, it's the patricians choice. I've only seen ching chongs and other (((Australians))) be republican.

Bowing to (((media))) populism isn't something monarchies do.

If you want Presudent Ding a Ling Dong over this then gtfo aAustralia, you are a chink

Australian Star Empire with a brutal rite of passage needed to be completed as well as hard mental tests in order to qualify for succession.

United Nations of Earth will be our vassal.

Yeah, why would someone want to be a monarchy, like Canada, New Zealand, Norway or the UK, when you could be a wonderful republic like Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe or the USA?

>Z*mb*b*e
We try not to use the Z-word here.

Proud monarchist

Would fight for queen and country desu. I got nothing else to live for.

The number 1 reason to oppose a republic is the fact that so many politicians now want one. If they want it you just know it will be bad for the people.

Republican. Aristocracy of today are nothing but decadent degenerated spoiled brats. They're nothing but ghosts of their once glorious pasts, they're as much left leaning as anyother liberal.

Only strong presidential republic can save the good spirit of the people and Tradition

If ALP and liberal agree on something you can almost be assured its going to fuck the people over

The aristocracy of today are the modern global elite born of modern republics without any allegiance to nations, cultures, heritage or tradition.

They mostly want one because then the Head of State would actually have power. I quite like having a Head of State who doesn't get involved in politics. The last thing we need is yet another level of law-making.

Fuck the media, Charles is certifiable.

>President
>tradition
>spirit
Does not compute.
I agree that most deposed aristos are decadent brats, though. Just means they need more responsibility to harden them.

The HoS should be involved in government, but aye, politics is a poison.

This. I can never see myself being in a position where I were to trust politicians enough not to politicise the position even in the case of an appointed President

Certifiably patriotic. He risked the terms of impartiality with (((parliament))) just to help out rural farmers and other English workers.

>2016
>He does not have a cunnyprincess as his Head of State

>elected politicians protect tradition and represent the will of the people better than monarchs

Of course, that's why 80% our parliament supported remaining in the EU.

He's a globalist and traitor, he believes all the global warming bullshit, that a tiny trace gas is going to end the planet. He bought into the Neo Malthusian plot of population reduction, demographic change and productivity reduction.
He's a cunt and there is a rope for him on the fateful day.

Who was saying about electing them?

>he believes all the global warming bullshit
>population reduction, demographic change and productivity reduction.
Oh no, how dare He want us to live sustainably. Guess i forgot that republicans are all about waste and short term planning.

Yeah, sprung you fucking maggot, I knew you were no fucking good.

Exactly. The queen is a good balance of power meaning no one can go full authoritarian here. As a republic the politicians could do what ever they wanted. Not to mention we would probably have to draw up a new constitution and it would be filled with all sorts of progressive bullshit.

The British system is the best system of government. Though i wish the queen stepped in now and then like with brexit.

>I knew you were no fucking good.
Oh no. However will i go on knowing a (((republican))) feels that way about me.

Wasn't your monarchy set up by some random dictator as a final fuck you to everyone?