The undisputed KING of Sup Forums

ive recently stumbled upon this gem of a person, who bravely covers the news from the black community, and i have no idea why havent i heard about him here yet...

this guy is on a crusade and covers the news from the black community and does so honestly, speaking out against black culture and especially black women so accurately and humourosly as possible... plz take the time and look at this guys stuff.

why doesnt the black community listens to what this guy has to say? he is amazing...

some of his stuff:

13 Year Old BT Lemmen Hunnit Shoots Store Owner Over Weave In STL:
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBggPn1sEM

4 Barbaric N*ggaz Arrested After Starting A Brawl About A Dispute Over Dinner Bill! #IShitUNot

youtube.com/watch?v=HQnQ_wyLNYY

10 Beautiful Black Queens Arrested For Prostituting In Front Of Schools & Churches In Memphis TN!

youtube.com/watch?v=VwuEswQxoAg

Black Queens Dies Getting Butt Injections Made Of Super Glue & Cotton Balls! #TheDNAFiles

youtube.com/watch?v=dnTG7HXucx0

Another Hair Hat Found Dead In Her Home After Botched Butt Injections!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rn26d3JTJds

Detroit BT-1000 LSE Shoots A Gun At Her House As Her Kids Watch In Horror

youtube.com/watch?v=tFXPKoZ73Nc

There is plenty more.. would love to hear what Sup Forums has to say, as a person that doesnt live in the usa, this guy is the first one that managed to paint an accurate picture of black ppl in the usa

Good for him for not acting like a nigger, but how does that springboard him to king status? I don't act like a nigger.

This guy is hilarious 10/10. He's here in Atlanta alot covering the chimpouts. Very interesting character.

Don't be fooled mate. He prefers Blacks over any other race. He's wanting Blacks to get their shit together so they can run shit.

>King is a nigger
Stay cucked, Sup Forums.

"Good night, and fuck you"

Sorry mate, he's not a nigger. He doesn't chimp out, he is putting his thoughts forward calmly, and he's articulate.

He can look at his own community and see it's problems and wants to fix it.

He's Black, sure, but he isn't a Nigger.

Nigger literally means black person, it has nothing to do with how they act.
Fuck off retard.

Historically correct, I won't argue that point at all.

But other than his skin colour, what issue could you have with him? He's looking at his own people and community and talking about the problem, looking for a fix.

Ok, he's Black, but he doesn't act like a typical Nigger.

Tomy is a good guy who just wants blacks to be genuinely equal to whites.
The degree to which this is feasible is debatable, but having blacks be responsible for their fate is a wholly good thing.

I see threads from time to time. Sup Forums has the attention span of a child, so If these guys aren't spewing memes (Stefan), Sup Forums won't care.

>and i have no idea why havent i heard about him here yet...
Ok I'll tell you why - you're a newfag.
Also, a nigger is not the king of Sup Forums fucking go away Jew

I'm watching the "13 Year Old BT" one and he used fuckin' Terminator music for the newscast segment... too funny.

Oh Look a cucked euro

What a surprise

>Checked flag
>Check post content
>Checks out

No.

he is pretty much how id imagine myself to be if i was black.

The stupidity of your own people hurts the most, i got every reason to know.

Why the fuck does this nigger have like 13 different channels every time I follow the guy he moves

So, if I understand you correctly here;

I am a Cuck because I'll judge people on their intentions and actions over their skin colour?
I didn't invite him to fuck my wife or daughters, I haven't said I want him breeding with whites.

What I did say was I won't discount what he says or does based on his skin colour.

So, please, Americuck, explain yourself.

He's CTR

hes a retarded attention seeking nigger and hes probably jewish

B-b-but I like black women I just hate the guys

> all they do is disproportionately kill our men and rape our women guys they aren't that bad see I've watched some videos of this house nigger

Look we know you like to have your wife fucked in front of you because you are so fucking guilty about being white but you see we don't need to hear about it kthxbye

What a based man.

didn't he admit to paying his child support with the money his fans donated for the movie he never made?

Yes He's a typical nigger with a superiority complex

Fighting degeneracy is always a good respectable thing.

Not king but hes funny and shares the many of the same views that pol does

>degeneracy is always a good respectable thing.

i srsly hope we get nuked ASAP, just the fact of jews like you getting burned to death all over again will be enough for me to keep leading a normal average happy life abroad

I mean he's a non-white yelling at black people.
So I guess he kind of is Sup Forums's embodiment.

He spends most of his time going on long rants about black women wearing wigs.

You're gay, mate.

I feel bad for how dead inside he must feel.

Im glad to see the actor who played Dr. Foreman on House is still doing well.

I didnt say niggers were not a thing, but he is outside the stereotype from what we've seen.

Basically the black cop that comes to my bar regularly.

He told me "I used to like this club a few blocks down but now... well too many of MY people are there. Every-time I go somebody fights somebody or somebody gets shot down the block. I don't like craft beer, but this stuff is like a black people repellent and nothing bad happens in a bar full of white people drinking craft beers."