FINAL PUSH

Draft Our Doughters campaign was great but....

In order to make Trump win I think we should focus in just one swing state and use our meme magic to secure it. To do so, burgers must tell us what state and what to make memes about. What is the most sensible issue to them.

AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDCFFXGhwI_HAOuf43iEujNMK0yu08ZJm6ZyteYqo8k/edit?usp=sharing
infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDCFFXGhwI_HAOuf43iEujNMK0yu08ZJm6ZyteYqo8k/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wisconsin, digits confirm

NC, hb-2. Give us back our basket balls

Bump for potential.

>54

Close. You gotta focus your energy a little better. It takes practice, kid.

This is a serious thread. I am willing to translate every single meme to spanish to appeal latino vote. So choose a state you burger faggots. And tell us what to do. NEEDS TO BE A SWING STATE.

I have been saying Brady-Trump connection needs to be played up.

Brady is a fucking demi-god in New Hampshire and Maine.

I would've said Pennsylvania but I posted pic related in r/Pittsburgh last night and it was universally attacked by blue pilled SJWs.

>Don't know what that Brady-Trump thing is.

I would say, an example of good PsyOps would be spreading memes about HC wanting to close all carbon mines (something she actually stands for), focussing on Pennsylvania which (i believe) would be hurt if that is applied.

But that might have consecuences in other territories as, it can be seen as a pro-green thing.

That might be a good idea. I have a LOT of pics and videos of what's happening in Europe with the refugees.

I think the refugee thing is good, but i think we need multiple memes in a few states. we need to stir the shit pot Sup Forums

>s in a few states. we need to stir the shit pot Sup Forums
which ones, and what issues for each one?

Be prepared for a lot of unironic, "There is literally nothing wrong with that."

let me think for a second

i would say we target the states where the polls show that clinton only has a slight advantage (single digit percentages) NC maybe?

instead of making memes like autists, why don't you trumpfags phonebank? old white people don't use the internet so your memes will be seen by left-leaning internet users who are voting for Clinton

We know. We want to disturb them with evidence they cannot support.

you live in spain but you can phonebank. do it right now this is now the time for you fat trumpfags to panic. phonebank before it's too late

take to long and not enough end result vs memeing

Florida! Need dem beaner votes

So Pennsylvania north carolina and florida

Saskatchewan

Plus i would say california just to fuck with them
i like seeing them cali kids bitch and whine

Bump for interest and meme making during the weekend

either help us out or Fuck outta here leaf

Colorado

This is the map for Spirit Cooking google searches... looks like Minnesota and Massachusets are very interested in this issue.

Florida. Florida would be integral to Trump's victory.

Grab the link for the story about her campaign manager doing the satan worshiping and forward it to all of the local churches in the swing states.

Especially baptist, church of christ, evangelicals.

This would be a total deal killer for anyone who is serious about their Christianity.

"help stop rape in sweden...bring more refugees convicted of sex crimes here:
rape is up 500% in sweden due to refugees inability to assimilate to unaccepting swedish culture. but
in the great melting pot of the united states we can and must reform these troubled peoples.
we must bring in convicted sex offender refugees first
-- H

Weed in Colorado.

t. Coloradoan

I agree, start manufacturing some refugee memes for florida because im sure they are already sick of the illegals that are already there

Second bump for the lulz

Tom Brady is a Trump supporter, he supported Trump way early into the primaries.

Michigannnnnnnnn

OP THE EASIEST STATES TO SWING WILL BE COLORADO AND FLORIDA ON TRUMPS PRO MEDICAL MARIJUANA STANCE AND LOWER TAXES STANCE

NC is in the bag. Remember the kind of idiots they're polling over the phone in the daytime.

We should focus on New Hampshire. That's Trump's strategy

How do you feel about Latinos OP?

Ok so the focus is now in:

FLORIDA
MICHIGAN
PENNSYLVANIA
NORTH CAROLINA
COLORADO

Only those, ok??????

Can you sort them by priority? And what to appeal in each one???

AS I said I can translate everything to spanish, so we can reach the latino vote

How about a graphic something along the lines of this...

Hillary clinton in the front, behind her, almost watching over her is John Podesta , Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayres.

Tag line something along the lines of...

... Hillary Clinton, brought to you by a satan worshiper, a revolutionary, or a terrorist.

I think we should focus on PA. It's relatively close and worth a lot of electorates. The inner cities have been able to keep the state blue but pretty much everything else is red. Our options are to either get rural voter turnout high or try to persuade the inner cities to join Trump.

ok we need to figure out what other memes to start pushing besides the refugee one
Its the final few days guys we gotta make this shit YUUUGE

>From other thread involving the Podesta Witch shit

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

>Bless you, based España

Already posted it once, I'll post it again. I've lived in Colorado for 30 years, literally everyone here either smokes weed or is in favor of it unless they are Mormon. Come up with a trend that says Trump says states rights against Hillarys anti drug stance and it will work very well.

Obama care premium increases memes

Keep FL, Penn, and Colorado for sure
Hopefully some of our stoner bros will re-post our shit

forgot to add meme slogan

'What's affordable about the affordable care act?'

Penn gets him the White House for sure

Latinos are less inteligent than Spaniards, they are religious, you have to mix christianity with paganism and you have latinism. They have grown thinking sovereignty reside in the state, that's why they usually connect with democratic rethoric. Because of that they do not understand republicanism or americanism. They are strong community people, so they do whatever the group does. Muslims are their nemesis.

They don't use rational thinking but emotional thinking. I think the democRATS try to treat them as niggers which is a mistake as they do want to integrate, work and build a life.

If we do memes appealing the latino vote we have to inject the idea that trump actually loves mexicans.

THIS

Could be huge in Florida and push tip the scale in Pennsylvania.

ok so we figured out the where and what to push, now we just have to start making some meme magic gentlemen. Lets get this shit Rawling!

OK LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!!!

I OPENED THIS SPREADSHEET SO WE CAN WORK ALL TOGETHER.

I WILL TRANSLATE THE MEMES.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDCFFXGhwI_HAOuf43iEujNMK0yu08ZJm6ZyteYqo8k/edit?usp=sharing

OH MY GOD YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING

dird bumb for eternal lulz

My thoughts exactly. You'd think they'd vote Republican with how conservative they tend to be, but the Democrats are incredible when it comes to making entire voting blocks dependent/subservient to them.

WE ARE ONE

PRAISE KEK

THE POWER OF KEK FLOWS THROUGH US ALL

if we target areas around dc and quantico and virginia with #draftourdaughter and fbi memes on facebook and twitter our job might get done for us

infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

Spain, translate the info wars article into Spanish. I'm at work on a phone, so I can't do much. There are TONS of Latinos on the farms in Colorado and PA. Florida has a huge Latino population. We need pics like this, and good hash tags.

#NotMyAbuela

ENTER IN THE SPREADSHEET.

WRITE A SENTENCE IN THE ENGLISH FIELD AND I WILL TRANSLATE IT TO SPANISH SO YOU CAN MAKE THE INFOGRAPHICS.

Someone is writing garbage which wil be deleted, because that's not how it works. We need to be productive and split work. I'm the translator.-

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDCFFXGhwI_HAOuf43iEujNMK0yu08ZJm6ZyteYqo8k/edit#gid=0

bumping for hermano OP

We need a new thread just for this

Massachusetts would be interested in that with Salem and Lizzie Borden.

No... not a swing state.

If we're gonna do one last push, one last hurrah with all our combined effort, I say we go whole hog.

... let's swing New York.

I'd say UTAH cause Evan McMullen is fucking everything up. He knows he can't win and knows that he's taking votes from Trump.

Need to do something about him and his lead currently.

Gotta be PA and MI. Most electoral votes and he's within striking distance of each.

With OH and FL (leading in both) Trump wins.

Focus on economy, manufacturing, and jobs. Say Hill is in support of mass immigration of Japanese robots that build cars, make sushi, wipe your ass, rape your daughters, whatever.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD!!!!

Tried to post this as a new thread but it seems my phone's IP range is banned or something.

Someone else will have to.

Illinois is usually a blue state from what I've heard, and it has 20 electoral votes. Though not a swing state, it's still somewhat important.