Designs everyone raves over but in actuality are fucking awful

Here i'll start with an objectively terrible costume.
I'll never understand why you faggots like it so much

>The red used on it is murky and kind of awful, it reflects light like a satin bed sheet and has no real feel to it. Also at certain points in the movie you can clearly see the mask and suit colors dont match
>The fucking god awful polygonal edges of the red and blue along his chest and arms unlike the smooth curves of literally every other Spider-Man suit
>Too many fucking webs on the web pattern
>Belt even then has even MORE fucking webs and looks way too busy, it also looks thick and blunt where it should be thin, angular, and tapered
>Disgusting seems all over the blue portions of the costume
>This sickly, disgusting grey hexagonal texture on both the red and blue portions of the suit, trying to copy the Raimi suits hexagonal texture but forgetting it was tighter and colored appropriately
>the fucking retarded, cancerous TASM long legged spider logo that looks edgy
>the coloring of the webs and spider are this ugly muted grey color, not the dark silver of the Raimi films or the black of the prior film or MCUman, so it just looks awful and partially blends into the suit from certain angles
>The eyes, despite being a good shape, have these fucking atrocious bubbled glossy frames and the lenses are extremely cheap and plastic looking, and not in the low-budget kind of way, just a bad kind of way
>The webshooters are also awful and jut out from the costume in an awful way, like they're mini goblin gliders on his wrists

Get better taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVgMSvRtmK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The funny thing is your wrote all that shit out but no one is going to read it because who cares about the ramblings of someone who is so wrong?

>superficially liking something for one vague aspect to it (the eye shape) when literally every other aspect of it is objectively bad.

Tell me whats so good about it then, faggot.

It looks poorly made, it looks poorly designed, and it just doesnt look aesthetically pleasing.

ITT: People with shit opinions.

Still not seeing a reason why the costumes not shit, Captain Colon

>It looks poorly made
Objectively wrong
>it looks poorly designed
It's literally just a Spider-Man costume. How the fuck can it be poorly designed? I mean, I'd understand if this was the MCU one with the extra bullshit, but to say this one is poorly designed?
>it just doesnt look aesthetically pleasing.
An opinion

Easy, it not only looks like an accurate Spider-Man costume, but they also made the webshooters work and blend in with the outfit. Simple as that.

>>It looks poorly made
>Objectively wrong

Refer to OP
>Disgusting seems all over the blue portions of the costume
Unless you like his Spider-Codpiece and mismatched patterning all over the blue sections of the suit?

>>it looks poorly designed
>It's literally just a Spider-Man costume. How the fuck can it be poorly designed? I mean, I'd understand if this was the MCU one with the extra bullshit, but to say this one is poorly designed?

Dont deflect.

I explained exactly how
>The fucking god awful polygonal edges of the red and blue along his chest and arms unlike the smooth curves of literally every other Spider-Man suit
>The eyes, despite being a good shape, have these fucking atrocious bubbled glossy frames and the lenses are extremely cheap and plastic looking, and not in the low-budget kind of way, just a bad kind of way

>>it just doesnt look aesthetically pleasing.
>An opinion

If you like
>This sickly, disgusting grey hexagonal texture on both the red and blue portions of the suit, trying to copy the Raimi suits hexagonal texture but forgetting it was tighter and colored appropriately
>the fucking retarded, cancerous TASM long legged spider logo that looks edgy
>the coloring of the webs and spider are this ugly muted grey color, not the dark silver of the Raimi films or the black of the prior film or MCUman, so it just looks awful and partially blends into the suit from certain angles

You have bad taste

>Accurate

It isnt though.

Its objectively less accurate than the Raimi suit, but because the eyes look like the ones from the 90s, you faggots decide the whole thing is JUS LIKE MUH COMIX

>they also made the webshooters work and blend in with the outfit.

These ugly red plastic things that visibly jut out from his wrists and are noticable in most shots where his hands are also visible do not in any way blend in with the outfit.

/thread

It's exactly like the Raimi costume, except with better shaped eyes, and with a more Ultimate proportioned twink inside. Which means yes, it's terrible.

>It's exactly like the Raimi costume
It isnt.

The MCU one is awful and so is the iron spider IW thing.
Raimi and Webb had good looking costumes without looking like he bought it at party fucking city... No idea what they were thinking with that MCU abortion.

I really don't like blue beast, he seems to be weird looking and he looks like a blue Wolverine.

I prefer his original look.

Looking at your image just made me realize the Raimi one doesn't have a web strand down the middle of the forehead. Which does Sup Forums prefer?

Japs did it best

Ill add to this
>web pattern mostly just straight lines instead of curved like it should be.

I just hate the eyes, and 3D webbing sucks

I just finished this shit movie. There's nothing good in the entire movie and this suit sucks. All this tech bullshit doesnt fit in the first movie. Maybe in homecumming 3 when Peter grows to his 20's.

but that was the point of the movie, that he didn't need the tech

>somehow both bland and suffers from an abysmal color scheme that would make anyone with functioning eyes want to go blind.
Every fucking time someone says "the costume is really cool at least", I question my own sanity because this looks like hot garbage to me.

It is way better than her original costume made by dan slott.

this is ADVANCED nitpicking

But he ends with the tech.

If it didnt have the blue it'd be great.

The neon electric bloo webs and slippers are terrible.

i actually really like the color scheme of this costume. im not crazy about the hood though, i wish they found somewhere else to add the magenta/cyan webbing

You better be talking about the costume from whichever fucking shitty movie that is and not the Spider-Man costume in general in which case

>nitpicking
>every aspect of the costume and the materials making it are bad in some way
>nitpicking

>References TASM by initial
>References Raimi and MCU
>Clearly talking about the picture alongside it
>"YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE COMICS ARE YOU????"

Are you retarded?

>Implying I read your retarded wall of text
>Implying I keep up with the names of your terrible movies

I never read shitty Sup Forums threads before I shitpost in them.

In your pride, you've succeeded only in looking the fool.

>Which means yes, it's terrible
Funny how everything you said before this points to it being GOOD

Middle at the top, split at the bottom

I don't get the love for Ben's Spider-Man get-up. I think the bigger spider and the outer web shooters are fine, but the split on the boots looks fucking stupid and the webbing on the fingers but not the hand makes him look like he's wearing hobo gloves. As 90s as it is I like his Scarlet Spider costume much better.

Though I kinda agree.
It looks too cgi and not really like he is wearing a costume.

>Faggot wants webshooters to form fit to the body like the costume.

MCU has the best eyes of all the spider costumes and worst everything else.

>but because the eyes look like the ones from the 90s, you faggots decide the whole thing is JUS LIKE MUH COMIX
Yeah, because McFarlane eyes are the best.
>These ugly red plastic things that visibly jut out from his wrists and are noticable in most shots where his hands are also visible do not in any way blend in with the outfit.
They're webshooters, obviously they're going to stick out. But guess what? Only autistic people notice it in most shots, especially since Peter is usually in motion while in the costume.

>Yeah, because McFarlane eyes are the best.

kys my man

>Muh expression eyes.
It's stupid. In the comics his eyes do not canonically emote, that's just something only the readers can see because of toon force. Also, static eyes look better in more dramatic scenes.

Why don't you? The McFarlane eyes are objectively cooler to look at and work better in badass scenes. McFarlane eyes + silent Spider-Man = potential nightmare fuel.

>In the comics his eyes do not canonically emote, that's just something only the readers can see because of toon force.

So? The reason he has his expression eyes in both the comics and now the movie is to emote with his mask on. It's a good addition, regardless of what the canon says.

But also regardless of the moving lenses, they're the closest to Romita eyes that have ever shown up on the big screen, and that's what I meant when I said they were the best.

Those eyes look fucking retarded, in that pic they're going down past his nose. Literally the Spider-Man version of pic related

Either go all the way or don't do it at all. If they wanted to give Spider-Man emoting eyes with no in universe explanation like Deadpool did then go for it. But for them to try and give a stupid reason as to why they work when they weren't even canon to begin with is just extraneous bullshit that brings up more questions than it answers. But like I said prior, static eyes work best for more dramatic scenes. I also really like when part of Peter's mask gets torn in a fight.

That's a really stupid comparison user, considering it's a mask and his eyes obviously don't actually take that shape. It's a lot more threatening and looks cooler. It use to be common knowledge on this board that big eyes > small eyes.

The lens eyes are shit, they should have just done it deadpool style or not done it at all.

Nah. Romita got the eyes perfect and everoyne since has been fucking it up.

This. And a funny after credit scene where Tony asks Peter how he gets his eyes to move and suddenly the eyes get really big as he says.
"My eyes can move?!?"

>small eye fags believe this.

see

I wasn't crazy about Mitch Gerads Punisher design.

>kawaii-uguufags don't

You don't just take something good and make it as big as you possibly can, dude. There has to be a balance. The big eyes reach the point where they don't even look like eyes. Both the images you posted make his eyes look horribly misshapen, like some cartoon that goes off model a lot. Romita eyes got the shape perfect and didn't try to overdo anything.

Is that how you took the ending?
I saw it as him just receiving the suit without the bells and whistles as it arrives in a paper bag instead of the stark crate.

>The big eyes reach the point where they don't even look like eyes
That's why the McFarlane eyes look better. He looks more like some strange creature than man. No disrespect to Romita, because I like most his other stuff, but his Spider-Man looks awkward and out of place during more dramatic scenes. As opposed to McFarlenes more rough, pointy design that embraces the grittiness of his surroundings.

I think the tech was a reward for a great hero.

Peter proves that he can be a hero with and without the tech.

The tech is stupid and takes away from Peter's intelligence, which shines in combat since his fighting style relies on outsmarting and avoiding his enemies.

>It use to be common knowledge on this board that big eyes > small eyes

That was before marvel shills.

Live action was a mistake.

>The tech is stupid and takes away from Peter's intelligence, which shines in combat since his fighting style relies on outsmarting and avoiding his enemies.

He already invented web shooters and hack in tony stark tech when he was just 15 years old. So, what the hell?

>which shines in combat since his fighting style relies on outsmarting and avoiding his enemies.
Him relying on the tech and fumbling around them like a retard makes him come across as a dumbass.

Talk about overreaching.

I don't get it, he didn't use his tech to defeat the vulture, but it did help him in finding him. Even with the tech. He still fighting his villains with his wits.

No he's not. He's using the shit Tony created to take enemies down instead of getting creative with his webs. And he didn't use his wits to beat Vulture. Using his wits would be Peter using his tech against him and finding ways to counteract it like he normally does in the comics.

>He's using the shit Tony created to take enemies down instead of getting creative with his webs.
>And he didn't use his wits to beat Vulture.
Yes he did.

He literally didnt have the suit when he did.

Did you watch the fucking movie.

> And he didn't use his wits to beat Vulture. Using his wits would be Peter using his tech against him and finding ways to counteract it like he normally does in the comics.
Why do you keep insisting on ignoring half of my posts? He didn't use his wit to take down Vulture. Vulture got his wing caught in the jet turbine. That's not wit, that's luck. Fucking notNed was using more wit than Peter.

>Vulture got his wing caught in the jet turbine.
That didnt fucking happen.

What movie did you watch.

Did you? That's exactly what happened. He had his wing damaged by the jet turbine, then when he tried to steal the Stark tech the wings exploded. Peter just got lucky, there's no smarts involved in that.

All that happened because he was fighting Vulture around the outside of the plane, got a turbine destroyed, and crashed the plane into a beach.

TDLR: OP is an autistic contrarian

>He's wrong, i am right
>i will not explain how i am right

Why are you posting this on Sup Forums? They're moronic sheep who masturbate if something resembles a comic book panel. They don't give a shit about anything you said. Line to line, block by block it looks like spiderman and has big eyes so BEST COSTUME EVAR

No you fucking retard his wing was damaged by the turbine, /Spider-Man/ crashed on the beach, and Vulture tried to get away with the box when his wings exploded. I swear to God, the absolute state of MCU shills these days, they didn't even see the movie they're defending.

Gee, it's almost like it's a comic book board or something.

I'm with you OP, but I knew your autism over it was just gonna start a bitchfit. There's no accountin for taste so live and let live.

>user points out how if its even vaguely accurate theres a circlejerk over how good it is even if its shit
>HA HA HA BACK TO

>expecting anything of value from retards who use "contrarian" meme

>Expecting any other standpoint on a board about fucking comics.
Seriously, fuck off to Sup Forums.

Is everyone in this thread this stupid????

Fuck no. It breaks the web aesthetic. It looms best when there is a web dline directly down the entire face. Cos there is one down his chest. Fuck breaking the web pattern

Shit nigger what are you doing.

HEY RETARD!!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD!!!! EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS AN IDIOT FOR FALLING FOR THIS SHITTY BAIT!!! SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! OP MADE SOME SHITTY BAIT, GET OVER IT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=cVgMSvRtmK8

I can't tell if it was luck or not. He did want to make sure that vulture doesn't get away while trying to not to die.

Would you fuck off?

I don't give a fuck. Yeah those are all me! I'm mad people are this retarded
>Ghost rider demon quads
Nice

lel at that butthurt

I've calmed down. Want a hug?

Objectively best suit.

True

Best suit. Superior suit.

I don't need to cause it's common knowledge. You're the one autistically obsessing over small details that don't matter

It's not a meme, some people on this site think disagreeing with the popular opinions somehow make them more interesting and smarter

>small details that don't matter
>the entire design of the suit
>Literally the entire thing

Fuck off, retard. It is a meme and an extremely annoying one to boot.
>s-someone dares to voice an unpopular opinion
>CAHWTHAWIAN
Die in a fire,

How DARE YOU speak to ME like that you fucking gurgle spit of a semen stained cumrag wringed vaginal SOUP baby. I TELL YOU when YOU talk to ME you fucking INGRATE SHIT CUNT. You wanna come in here, in MY FUCKING THREAD, and you DARE to have the bitch NERVE to tell ME how to RUN my GOD DAMN THREAD?

LISTEN FUCKER. You think your faggoty boy bod can compete with my masculine man meat of MINCED MOLESTATION? YOU GAY AND ALSO HOMOSEXUAL QUEER BOY? I'll bend you over and give you all 4.7 inches of my raw fucking singles power, give you what you CRAVE, give you what you DESERVE, what you THRIVE ON. I'll penetrate you with such raw fury and blast your ass so hard and work up such a sweat our fluids will be red white and blue, the most PATRIOTIC ASS POUNDING since your MOM sucked CLINTONS COCK and your DAD sucked CLINTONS CLUTCH. Do you UNDERSTAND the WORDS i am TYPING you slutty fifer? Your eyes are getting fucked by slam poetry in the sixth sense. I'll ride your (you) and fuck you till you jew, I dont care if this board is blue, you anonycuck.

DO YOU HEAR ME?

I'LL EAT YOUR ASS WITH FURY AND VENGEANCE.

I eat newfags and shit redditors, son, I'll smack your ass and call you a fag and you'll LIKE IT so much you'll SUCK MY FUCKIN VEINY THROBBING MEMBER you shark tossing cock. You fucker.You god damn cocktrucker. You fucking little prickly taint gobbling hog smacker sister basher fist crasher ALABASTER NIGGER.

Suck my fucking reply count. Heres my (you), now fuck off and die forever in your daddy's shit stick closet.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Beast looked like that first, Wolverine is a non blue/grey Beast.