Will it come out in November or will they push it into next year because of the Vegas shitting?

Will it come out in November or will they push it into next year because of the Vegas shitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np2_9JcVZaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the Mouse pretending like it gives a shit about the shooting? They keep delaying the show and interest is just going to drop. Maybe its a divine sign. Jon as Castle was a mistake.

Just a reminder that the vegas shooting is a false flag created by someone to create more controversy for gun control.

>Why is the Mouse pretending like it gives a shit about the shooting?
Thoughts and prayers.

>Jon as Castle was a mistake
I liked him in Da Red Evil. Who would you have picked?

youtube.com/watch?v=Np2_9JcVZaA

pic in video related. the best live action Frank.

Clint Howard

The sad thing is people actually believe this. Except, if anything was actually going to happen concerning gun control, it would've been after Sandy Hook.

Stop this maymay. Thomas Jane is pushing 50.

>
Go to this thread to learn the truth you fucking sheep

Wow, he's that old now?

>Vegas shitting
Is this an accident or done on purpose?

Fuck, that's a typo I didn't even notice it.

kek

>can't even link to a thread properly

Frank's the one character that's allowed to be old.

Everyone will probably forget about it by late November, so I doubt they'll have to push it back much. Maybe early December.
Storywise sure, it's fine to have him older. But the age of the actor limits what he can do in actions scenes, and it just gets worse as the seasons go on and he get older.

>Vegas shitting
Now I'm imagining a man with his bare buttocks out a hotel building firing torpedo turds into a crowd.

They won't do that. People will lose interest and they are alreafy pissing people off.

That's just a normal day in Vegas

Seems like Sandy Hook already debunked the idea that a shooting, fake or not, would change anything about gun control in the US.

>because of the Vegas shitting
I just wanted suppressors off the NFA and the removal of the sporting purpose clause. I just wanted the importation of 7N6 ammo and 7.62x54r again. Why does something like this always happen when it looks like something is going good for us /k/ autists

Nothing good ever happens

>Thomas Jane is pushing 50
Perfect