I can't believe it, all this time and black magic was actually real

I can't believe it, all this time and black magic was actually real

Makes you wonder how much you could gain by sacrificing a few to Moloch

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if you sacrificed 6 million I wonder?

Not excusing this but Marina Abramovic is an edgy Performance Artist who does all kinds of weird shit like this.

>esoteric
>exoteric
Pick two.

Slide thread
Or back to

Is this shit real?

underrated post

makes you think

It's shitty performance art countless /X/tier threads about this shit clog up this board and keep it from constructive work

it's real you fucking cuck piece of shit. Why don't you go back to watching niggers fuck your wife & letting Muhammad into your shit country?

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my espaƱol es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

this shit has been known now for over a day and nothing major has come of it yet because it's just weird. so go the fuck over to x and stop trying to derail the trump train

(You)

You want this board

a fucking this

pretty good idea, we should do this

Our meme magic is more powerful than their black magic because black people can't read

This fucking Leaf knows whats up!

I love how much this is getting pushed. I am suspecting it is CTR or some shit. The more we post about this the less attention will go to actual problems people will pay attention to. Cry "Hillary loves Satan and sacrifices children at secret parties" The left and the media is going to have a field day pointing and laughing. "Look at the trumpkins, they believe in magic blah blah blah". Instead this should of waited until after the election regardless of the result. Putting this shit out before the election just gives the media ammo.

what if you sacrificed two buildings with thousands of people

Yeah, because it's working SOOO great for Hillary right?

I agree

so for everyone in this thread who wants to focus on actual digging instead of satan false flags, check this out:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

The FBI have started releasing all the shit we sent FOIA requests for

There's LOTS, although I haven't found anything good yet.

Hadn't seen this. Done defending this bitch as an artist.

I think we should ban this fucking retarded piece of shit coming out of Merkel's inflamed asshole and then invite /x/ over to hang.

Who's with me?

Liberals like suffering, its they so many are open cuckolds.

this must be the most contorted, backwards-ass attempt at shilling I've ever witnessed. How in the hell does it make sense to wait after the election to distribute potentially damaging materials? If it sways even a couple of christ-cucks, it's going to be worth it. There's no way this can be spun into a positive.

>Putting this shit out before the election just gives the media ammo.

We already won that battle, retard.

SEE PIC RELATED, SLAP YOURSELF IN THE FACE FOR EVERY SECOND IT TAKES FOR YOUR BRAIN TO REGISTER...

Yes. Let us in!!!! We'll try not to be 2spooky4u

Good idea

Wow, it's literally nothing.

You fucking idiot. Who on the left is going to believe it? The fact you idiots jump up and down about this is just going to help not hinder Hillary. I mean I know you're Italian but fuck me mate.

shut the fuck up luigi

Here's some black magic to cast on shitty waitresses.

Let's go boys.

you're right i showed that moloch email to my relatives in the states they were scared as fuck.
also that's mainly the reason why the news here don't talk about those things they prefer badmouth Trump

a fucking leaf... saving the day for once

Someone get a dedicated thread going, this is big.

>performance art

It's not.

I agree we should focus on other things but if you think this is performance art you're either shilling, haven't looked into it yet, or are a fucking idiot.

troll2 is the best movie ever

keep larping on, fucking retards.

IHOP

Are you mentally challenged and or still in 5th grade?

We're not the ones LARPING. That'd be the delusional millionaires eating semen and blood for rituals.

This so much this. I work for Telemundo/Univision and half of the news is dedicated to shit like horoscopes or some lady who killed her ex because he cursed her shit.

It's literally in the fucking emails. There's video of what her events are like. She says it's not performance art.

Why don't you provide a counterargument for the evidence presented.

Also Mexicans have no idea who senior cuatrochan is

Oh fuck I gotta get me some IHOP

>"""Constructive work"""

Like playing Risk threads and talking speculations about Hillarys' health? Fuck off Heinz.

imagine being a full blown mehican who stumbles into /x/..

I made a thread for the Leaf

So help out and make some translations and tags in spanish you lazy fuckin beaner

FANTASIC IDEA user +1

Meme magic vs satanism.

>Marina Abramovic
"If is made at home is not art." Marina Abramovic in a Reddit AMA.

WE ALREADY CONFIRMED THIS IS REAL LAST NIGHT, FIND NEW CRIMES, FIND THE PEDOPHILIA, FBI NEEDS THE INFORMATION.