Justice League Action 1080p iTunes Downloads!

Episode 37: 37 E. Nygma, Consulting Detective (or Joker v. Riddler)

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff5CoMUN9aw&index=12&list=PLcrApfnvcfVwt7iuNij42lrSvpMplhPId
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks again, user.

This episode was pretty great. I'm glad they used Detective Riddler in something animated.

seconded

Too good to get cancelled so soon. Fuck you, CN.

Thank you very much user

Wait, what? It got cancelled?

Am I the only one who thought Riddler sounded and acted like JLA Lex Luthor? High on his own intelligence and superiority?

Giving him the cruddy thin n' bald design from the New Batman Adventures made him even look like Luthor.

Thanks user. One of my favorite episodes that they've aired.

A.K.A: War of jokes and riddles done right.

Probably, It hasn't been renewed and it airs once every Saturday.

don't worry thanks to the new DC streaming site it'll be back in no time

just kidding the site's going to fail miserably and DC is going to be out of business by December

>Giving him the cruddy thin n' bald design from the New Batman Adventures made him even look like Luthor.

This show made me realize how that design would've improved just by giving him a suit.

With blackjack and hookers.

Are the outsiders supposed to be the DC streaming service in that edit?

I'll give it a shot if they consolidate movies, tv shows, and comics (even a comixology unlimited type) in the subscription shit.

Well, it IS getting YJ: Outsiders.

Though I'm still a bit sore BatB fucked up the Outsiders and BtB ended just as it had assembled the team. Will the third time be the charm?

Nice that it diddn't have a Muhaha now I get evil again - ending

Yeah, originally I was going to make the Justice League characters from various Cartoon Network Studios shows (Steven Universe, Gumball, We Bare Bears, New Powerpuff Girls) and the Outsiders characters from prematurely cancelled DC cartoons (Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Beware the Batman, Justice League Action). But I don't really have the editing chops to pull that off, so I went with something far lazier.

As someone who is also lazy with editing I don't blame you. Cool idea though.

It would've been more accurate if more than two were TTGo representatives on the CN side.

Seriously, unless it's cheap as fuck, who is going to buy a DC-only streaming service? Hardcore fanboys?

If Warner Brothers had a streaming service with DC as its own sub-section, with maybe two extra bucks a month to add in comics? People would buy it. WB has a huge movie catalog, and their cartoon lineup (Hanna Barbara, Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies) outside of capeshit would be rather formidable.

That's pretty much the plan, I believe.

Literally the only reason I'm getting it is for YJ, though. They need to have more new programming beyond just YJ and Teen Titans to even stand a chance.

They started uploading shorts to YouTube again too. This one was released Friday
youtube.com/watch?v=ff5CoMUN9aw&index=12&list=PLcrApfnvcfVwt7iuNij42lrSvpMplhPId

Cyborg and Toyman make a good hero villain combo.

I want to lewd Stargirl! Have I mentioned that?

Careful, user. More of that talk and Geoff Johns will hunt you down.

The whole Teen Titans Go situation is just super weird.

Cartoon Network seems to be doing everything in its power to treat Warner Brothers/DC Comics like trash, yet their flagship series that they seem to be entirely dependent on is made by Warner Brother Animation and (very loosely) based on a DC Comics property.

If I were Warner Brothers, I would move all new seasons of Teen Titans Go to their new streaming service just out of spite. Let's see how funny Cartoon Network thinks it is when 75% of their schedule suddenly disappears.

This show should have got an award

TTG has a cheaper animation similar to what CN is trying to sell that way people can't make comparisons

Besides CN doesn't want better scripts cause they prefer dumb generic things, that way they don't need writers and avoid situations like Gumball an Adventure Time that need at a big extend of a good writer with funny personality

In other words they try to eradicate quality

The girls are incredibly cute in this show.

It's tragic how CN wants to burry it. I don't even get why.

>don't touch my /toy/s.jpeg

You might have mentioned it.

s e x h a i r

They're obligated to air WB's DC stuff, but they don't have to give it a decent treatment. So, they'll just put it in miserable hours and do no reruns and no promotion.

At least it's better than how they treated Beware the Batman.