I respect Lois Lane as a journalist. She really busts her ass to get the story...

I respect Lois Lane as a journalist. She really busts her ass to get the story, and as long as she's not sleeping with the guy she's reporting on she'll go to print. Now if only she could figure out who this superman character is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe0gt60rNHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lois slept around in the DCAU?

She dated Luthor before the start of S: Tas and dated Bruce Wayne during the crossover. We don't know if she fucked any of them though.

Yes, because it would be haram for a woman to sleep with the man she dates.

Never said that, though.

When Lois was sleeping with Superman in "Superman: Doomsday", it was very clear, and the movie was directed by Timm.

>We don't know if she fucked any of them though.
YOU JUST KNOW
youtube.com/watch?v=qe0gt60rNHI

>Went on two dates in one week
>"They sure as hell fucked!"

What the fuck are you talking about? He's Superman. An alien from Krypton who lives in the Fortress of Solitude with his super dog and collection of alien technology and spends most of his time fighting villains in space. What is there to figure out? Is this bait?

Sage.

Ever notice her son looks like Superman?

She's married to her co-worker Clark Kent, dummy. He looks like Kent.

Isn't it obvious? Superman is Bruce Wayne.

I can't make up my mind whether Lois works better as a pure waifu who saves herself for Superman or a turbo-slut who's willing to take any dick in the name of getting a good story. There are arguments for both.

isn't there a page with Clark and Jon where Clark says people say he looks like Superman all the time?

I don't like the idea of her fucking around to get a scoop but i got no problem with her wanting to be with strong men either social or political

It's funny how she probably never slept with Clark

Clark's a good boy from a rural Methodist family. He'd cringe at the very idea of sleeping around.

I think they married in the DCAU. They were dating during JLU.

Lois died young, though. Like, 40 years old.

See the sleeping her way to a story thing is arguably more flattering for her as a character. It reinforces the idea that Lois is a hardcore journalist who's willing to do whatever it takes to report the truth. If she just clings onto strong men she's just another dumb bitch. If she's not going to be a news slut I'd rather her just be pure.

Live fast.