Okay, I thought that this sex trafficking code thing seemed like newgfag bait and grasping at straws

Okay, I thought that this sex trafficking code thing seemed like newgfag bait and grasping at straws

But look at this fucking email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re
> busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it."

If these are not code words, then what in the name of fuck are they talking about?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, and show more emails with links that exhibit clear code talking

Can anyone offer an explanation of this email that doesn't mean that these people need to be burned alive on livestream?

>Why would you have a private island to host >perfectly normal parties?

>Why would you partake in bizarre rituals at >Bohemian Grove.

>Why would you sext a 14 year old?

Is it so hard to believe that they're mixed up in this shit.

I know, but fucking seriously this is so goddamn fucked

How the fuck is this real fucking life?

How the fucking fuck can this shit happen?

When do we kill them?

Hopefully the FBI will clean house with this investigation.
All we can do now is compile the information and get it out.

There's nothing to find here, stop looking.

Ok

BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND

The FBI is in bed with this whole ordeal.
More likely all of this will be forgotten in short time (as intended, just like every other leak). We have the fraudulent election, poking Russia and the impending EMP flase flag to worry about; so don't mind that your leaders worship Moloch and sacrifice babies.

Bump for compilation of blatant "code talking" DONT LET THIS SLIDE FAGGOTS REMAKE THREAD IF THIS GETS ARCHIVED. Keks Speed friends

This, we need a compilation of code talking emails with sources

Link more code talking emails

What the fuck.

bamp

>dinner or pizza?
Why the fuck do you need to say it?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22033

Wow, CTR has learned. Look you dumbasses there is no sex code here. This is autistic rat poison to distract from real shit and also make Sup Forums's meme warfare seem crazy as shit. Even if this shit were true... and thats a long fucking stretch- Normies will never buy it.

IT DOESN'T MATTER, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

SAVE IT FOR AFTER THE ELECTION

FOLLOW THE MONEY

FOLLOWING THE MONEY IS THE PROVEN METHOD TO BRINGING DOWN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

FBI-user TOLD US
>FOLLOW
>THE
>FUCKING
>MONEY

R.E. agent here. Often we see weird shit looking through houses and are not allowed for us or our client to pick up anything no matter how small.

Theres a strong chance the hankerchief didnt have anything illegal and was related to pizza as an organization or whatever. trust me as a R.E. agent if we do one small thing intentionally wrong out license is gone.

chances are we are going around the good stuff and just discovering their code speak. I imagine the wealthy dont like eating cheap grease filled pizza so maybe we are on the right track

I cant even believe how many tinfoil-tier lunatics are jumping on this code word bandwagon.
Fucking kill me.
I never realized how fucking crazy everyone here was

We're all on a Mongolian yak herding board. Of course we're crazy.

> Kitchen island is Epstein's child prostitute island
> Code words for child slaves are "pizza" and "hot dogs"
> "kitchen island"
> "pizza" "hot dogs"
It could not be more clear
Also sup fellow Georgian

Say it's not a sex code, but they're clearly talking in code because the sentence on its on makes no sense whatsoever

I have the sense that Sup Forums is 10% incredibly smart people, 20% posers, 70% complete morons

i sense you are a fag

Please explain to me a sensible interpretation for the quoted email

This is the first email the convinces me something is definitely going on.

So this is the one you need to publicize first.

There might be something to the coded words theory, I'm just responding to the utter lack of qualifying with which many people here theorize. It's one thing to say, "Hmm, this is suspicious, let's investigate". But what a lot of people are doing is yelling, "This is 100% absolute evidence that all these people are demons from outer hell!" It's not so much in this thread, this one is fairly rational.

Help me spread it

The FBI leaked this to the internet intentionally so we could sift through it for them and get hillary before the elections.

What a time to be alive.

That's how you do it. You get he majority to hate them with every ounce of hate , and exile them , and set everything they own to flame.

FoIA request info here

I understand where you're coming from which is why I initially ignored this whole thing, but this email has convinced me they they are using some sort of code

There is clearly something going on, it's just a matter of what - and knowing the company that these people keep, pedophilia is by no means out of the question or particularly unlikely

Help me spread this email, I think it more than any other I've seen clearly illustrates that they are hiding something - even if people don't know what they know it's something fucked up and that hatred will grow

To be fair, Bohemian Grove is mostly Republicans, who tend towards gay sex ironically.

Apparently the Democrats are into witches and pedophilia and women.

This is fairly normal one.

It's basically "do you want to eat normal, proper dinner or fast food?" kind of question.

The problem lies in straight assumption what this code is about but then we know that British and Belgian political elites are massive pedos so why shouldn't we interpret such "lingo" as pedo code when it comes to American political elites?

In fact the general problem with this is that they use fucking code in emails on private server, this is beyond fucking weird. Either Wikileaks is really compromised and started releasing doctored fakes or there is something weird happening here.

Hello, I know some text mining and will be working through this over the weekend to sift through all the podesta emails for any other emails to give you all.

More importantly is trying to put all the pieces together before the election to have an idea of what is happening.

You're doing God's work

I'm trying to gather emails that are clearly code talkin - as in the content of the email cannot be interpreted in a coherent manner if the words are not considered to be a code

The email in the OP is the clearest example of this, but we need more for a collage

No, I wouldn't be surprised if there was weird stuff going on, unfortunately.

But we don't know that. We know that a few particular elites are - the ones who have actually been busted for it. The rest is conjecture. We can interpret stuff however we want, but if we're interested in finding the truth we should admit that we don't know 100% for sure what is going on.

Can someone answer me this: Were the people in question (let's also include billionaires, etc) pedophiles, before they got to power and riches? Did they somehow turn into pedophiles after? Did they try to become powerful and influential so they could live out their pedophile tendencies and if so, how in the fuck did they manage it? Why do you think so many people are pedophiles when it's probably only a very, VERY tiny fraction of the population that has these sexual tendencies?

დიდი

A convincing explanation that I've heard is that it's a form of mutual blackmail to ensure loyalty to the group = which, seeing as these people are sociopaths, is really the only way to do so

If you break confidence then they release tapes of you fucking and murdering children - you are killed your legacy and family are destroyed and your shit is as thoroughly fucked as can be - on the other hand if you keep quiet then there is no passion that will not be fulfilled

Shentvis