SPIRIT COOKING MEGA THREAT. POST UM IF U GODDEM

SPIRIT COOKING MEGA THREAT. POST UM IF U GODDEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKJ9C_QX18
constantpresenttime.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44934
cnet.com/news/wikileaks-spirit-cooking-clinton-hamilton-super-moon-cronkite-social-cues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long until MSM reposts, still #1 trending on American Twitter

Does he look like he has any cuts on his fingers here?

uh yeah, that massive scar on his right pinky that was referenced in emails

What is the cut a reference to?

Hello?

You guys are retarded.

It's well known that Podesta is a UFO-weirdo and has these personal "interests" of his. Marina Abramovic is a famous artist/weirdo. There's no bombshell here other than a confirmation that Podesta has a weird side to him.

You cock this up with imaginary evidence of Clinton-centred pedophilia rings and all kinds of occult shit many of you seem to legit believe in and you believe you have found absolute proof unironically when you have nothing at all. Your ability to assess evidence against a claim not to mention simply understand an email chain is staggeringly poor. This whole redpilled meme is so fucking ironic. Never seen a thicker, more delusional bunch in my life.

Yeah but nobody is insinuating he's in a cult, it's exposing the weird ideological underbelly of the democratic regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKJ9C_QX18

Scott Adams was just talking about this on periscope
>"Do you want any cream in your coffee?"
>"No thanks, I'm not spirit cooking today."
kek

Really makes you think huh?

>plays around with blood, vomit, semen, and faeces at social gatherings
>"is a bit of a weirdo"

Pick one.

I want to bathe in Marina's flatulence. Anyone have that picture of the guy with the gas mask?

With a sharp knife, cut deep into your middle finger. EAT the pain.

Kasich had already eaten?

No, it's not. It just means that Podesta had this dinner thing with Abramovic like many, many others. It's nothing.

Don't you get it? Podesta sticks out with his UFO interests and so on. These are personal interests of his that are well known in Washington. It's part of a pattern of John Podesta behaviour, it's not part of pattern of Clintonland behaviour.

It's not like the Clinton insiders regularly have secret sessions with occult rituals and practices.

Abramovic is a well known artist that does these things. It's not a flag at all. It's just a bit of fun, another way to entertain themselves and engage in something Podesta perceives as interesting. It's nothing.

The masonry, bone and skull society, rituals etc to the extent that it exists, it's just a spare time activity for well off segments of the population. They are just there to have fun. It means nothing.. It's not like a lot of people haven't done a lot of serious research. It's not like information is hard to come by in this day and age.

Abramovic's are fucking weirdos. Her brother is trying to establish a Teslianism, new religion, and he's bringing other weirdos from India, USA, China etc. here on conferences and teachings. Also he considers himself anti NWO fighter.
constantpresenttime.com/

alright, wtf is going on

I've heard about the pizza place and the references to that island and the connection with the guy who owns said island

but what's Spirit cooking

Please provide evidence that Podesta plays around with faeces and semen at private gatherings.

Even if it did, it just means that he's a bigger weirdo than previously assumed.

You don't know how Abramamovic's private dinner cooking party was, but she is a famous artist well known for trying to shock people.

Podesta having a private dinner session with Abramovic means nothing.. The world didn't discover Abramovic through wikileaks, she's famous. She's had countless social gatherings with people in many cities. Seriously, why is this supposed to be anything?

Why the fuck is this a happening? Why the fuck do people believe that Clintonland is nothing but a big, global paedophilia ring powered by occult forces?

People in prominent places of power engaging in questionable activities.

We supposedly elect this people.

No, no it's nothing guys. Nothing at all. Don't you think that the general populace would want to know that their so called leaders are fascinated by the occult and engaging it rituals?

The idea of you downplaying it is absurd.

I agree. Getting invited is not going. It almost looks like his brother is joking.

THIS EMAIL IS GETTING BURIED, THE OCCULT/PEDO ANGLE IS ALREADY WELL COVERED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44934

> I do want to push back a bit (it’s my job!): I feel like we are leaving a
> good amount of money on the table (both for primary and general, and then
> DNC and state parties)… and how do we explain to people that we’ll take
> money from a corporate lobbyist but not them; that the Foundation takes $
> from foreign govts but we now won’t.

>Not CTR

But I don't see what the big deal is. This seems much more like a slide from pushing this week.

I wonder what kind of "tasty pizza" you can get for $9K?

Clueless American Surprised By News That Rich Fucks Enjoy Dumb Art, Lack of Perspective Leads Beliefs That Satanic Cults Actually Exist.

More at 9.

They're not questionable activities. You're only saying this because of a perceived distance that allows your imagination to go wild and because of an inability to assess the evidence.

It's not just people in prominent places of power that are member of these boys scouts clubs for grown ups, but they're generally geared toward those who have taken higher education, which most people who end up in places of power have.

We know what goes on in freemasonry etc. It's a boys club for grown ups.

I've seen no evidence that Clinton and her closest associates generally are fascinated by the occult.

Podesta is a well known UFO-weirdo, and it's been for a long time before these leaks. That a famous and well sought after artist like Abramovic had a private social gathering with Podesta adds no significant information at all. It's completely consistent with already known Podesta behaviour. Her act is all about shock. It's a play on the brain, it's something people who are bored, like upper class socialites of for instance NY entertain themselves with just to feel something. You look like such a bunch of simpletons for getting all fired up because of this, thinking that the world is run by a secret, occultist cult. And yes, not to forget, that all the leaders of the world are part of the Clintonland paedophilia ring : s

>It's nothing.

not if your hispanic or black.

The slightest hint of devilry makes us vote for the other guy, every time.

Clinton prefers hotdogs with no bun

cnet.com/news/wikileaks-spirit-cooking-clinton-hamilton-super-moon-cronkite-social-cues/
Does Cnet count

The damage control has already started

It seriously scares me how the internet has empowered so many retarded people. Luckily, in most countries the number of retards aren't high enough to kidnap the elections, but the US who has a poorly educated general populace is very close now. You really don't want the most powerful country in the world to be run by retards. Very scary.