"SPIRIT" COOKING CHILDREN

>"SPIRIT" COOKING CHILDREN

yes, you heard right, they are fucking little kids, and then they EAT them to appease Moloch

First they get the kids, it's mostly orphans(some from china) so nobody will miss them. see link:

archive.is/NBMGZ

Then they rape them until they're of no use, so they ship them to a "daycare" center, which is actually a covert slaughterhuose, where they grind the kids up and package them into meat for the elite. The bones are dissolved in barrels.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

The webm is from a "spirit" cooking in progress. Do you know what the "paint" is made of? Take a good fucking guess.

Link to it all: youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/pesniw.webm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
livescience.com/51731-young-blood-brain-function.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does it really matter? whos gonna miss orphans? scum is what they are. not needed. this is a serious solution to world hunger. kill orphans and the hungry and the homeless and we've solved so many problems. these people are obviously on another level and have shit figured out

this shit is the ravings of lunatics

mere days until the election, Trump within striking range, Hillary seems to be collapsing, and what do you go with? "Uh Hillary practices witchcraft"

Great

I know it sounds too unreal to be true, but truth hurts.

this isn't about hillary btw, it's about podesta

ZION IS IN FLORIDA

Alex Jones is that you?

does this look like a joke?

a.pomf.cat/pesniw.webm

look at the blood and fat of liquified children.

CTR shill.

We found real evidences of corruption in the mails, don't try to cover them with your schizophrenia, thanks.

but in the discriptions it says pigs blood

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

>schizophrenia

>but in the discriptions it says pigs blood

""The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs.""

This. These people are all fucking weirdos who keep winding up in really uncomfortable pictures with children.

Think about that.

Remember a couple weeks ago when everyone was saying how wikileaks was compromised and they were going to mix in fake outlandish stories to discredit the actual corruption and scandals?

And the link doesn't work for me.

Wikileaks failed, I believe. However, I still read and think, because I can be wrong.

>you will never be a shota
>you will never be sold to beautiful mistress Marina
>raped by her repeatedly in various ways
>tortured
>killed
>cooked
>and eaten by her

Why even live? =(

kys. These kids suffer for no reason other than being born. Wannabe utilitarian.

sickening. not sure i'll be able to look at pizza with cheese the same way again, much less consume it

THIS WAS POSTED MONDAY.....

you know you can just do this right?

is this photoshopped?

oh cool, CTR is adding cannibalism to their kiddie diddling /x/ tier reptilian bullshit slide threads?

have a sage, faggots

No, that's why his first kids are abominations

FUCKING SWEDE CAN'T EVEN SHITPOST PROPERLY

Can anyone explain the Owl symbolism?

I thought it was Moloch but I read about Moloch last night. Sick shit but Moloch was a bull, never an Owl, that was just some retarded shit Alex Jones made up.

Whats the owl god? I know it could just mean 'knowledge' but it'd be more interesting if it was deeper than that.

why would he marry this disgustin woman?

You guys do realize that you are only hurting Trump with this "Spirit Cooking" shit, right? It makes Trump supporters look like crazy conspiracy theorists by getting this shit trending on Twitter.

Now journalists will spend the last few days of the election writing articles about how Trump and his supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you'll scare off normies that we need to vote.

You look like the Satanic Panic idiots who used to freak out about Dungeons and Dragons being a tool of the devil back in the day.

Sauce, do you have it?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

>Giraffe

Oh look, it's fucking something.

this. fuck off with this shit. get back to exposing illegal money

This is being pushed way too hard for it not to be CTR driven

He is ugly too, just finally realized he had his daddy's money and could get models

Minerva

SPIRIT COOKING IS NUTJOB SUBVERSION FROM CTR SHILLS

HIDE ALL SPIRIT COOKING THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO SPIRIT COOKING POSTERS

Look up "conspiracy of silence" on youtube. This has been going on for a long time.

You of all people should know that pedo rings operate at the highest level of politics. Look at your own country for Christ's sake.

>archive.is
who are you? some degenerate autist from wheelchan? go fuck yourself nigger

>there are people on Sup Forums who ACTUALLY think this is real

there is CTR shills, and then there are shitters like you invading from/x/

Last I knew 4pol filters any link or the correct spelling of 8ch as spam. Calm down m8ey.

Fuck you Hans read the news once in a while.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

This. hat's coming out now may or may not be true. But focus should be on the more down-to-earth til after the election day.

Well this explain now that CTR shill from Serbia...
>It is called "Vlaska Magija" in Serbia, where the #SpiritCooker woman is from.

She was fucking her!!!

or remember how CTR spread that rumor to discredit the true sickness that was coming down the pipeline

Focus people. If we cannot implicate HRC this story is useless. JP is not running for president idgaf how many liters of blood and sperm he drank. He's not the target

>refers to people as onions
>peels the skin off and eats "onions"
>emphasis on white juice or "milk"

what do you think she'll do with this doggo?

No, I had not heard this user, there's only a DOZEN threads on it.

CTR are obviously pushing this occult bullshit, now.

Get a back on track and

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

FOLLOWING THE MONEY IS THE PROVEN METHOD TO BRING DOWN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

number 1 trend on twatter right now
>number 1 trend on twatter right now

I mean....this sounds so fucking crazy, but based on what I've seen so far, i just don't know anymore. There ARE people out here that do shit like this, and that shit there looks like chunky watered down blood....

This kept me up last night. I would fall asleep and then wake up thinking "cannibalism? why would you rape and then eat a child? Why would you eat human meat?"

Im scared

>ok, and minerva agrees
truth is stranger than fiction, cuckaluck

What's with all the britbongs thinking this is made up?

Do you not remember what happened in your own country? This exact shit happened to you

Nope

Just some shady financing

>yes, you heard right, they are fucking little kids, and then they EAT them to appease Moloch

Stop making shit up. The real story is funny enough as it is.

infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

Kill your self you fucking kike

all you need to do is soft touch it on social media as the powerful do satanist type occult shit for fun because they don't do normal people things.

boom, that's your narrative.

I don't care if it's real if blacks and latinos believe it and turn on Hillary

This you?

Quit calling these people ctr.

We know you're the CTR trying to get us to look the other way

Sup Forums is the savior of children? March on Sup Forumsrothers, march on!

>user name ends in 666

REMPHAN

I say eat em. SOLVE world hungar. Eat the weak

No, the people saying to stop talking about it are CTR shills.

Brock is involved in this kind of shit. And any NORMAL human being who sees this will be revolted. That is why you are trying to slide it.

You will be ashamed.

PEDOED

ok

What else is new?

Man this is the greatest Vor plot I have ever read.

I am diamonds!

Kek
E
K

shut the fuck up.

No please understand. There are plenty of scandals right now which do not sound insane to normies. We need to push those hard to change peoples' minds. This one is too far out for people to believe this late into the election. I am outraged and disgusted and think this should be investigated but right now I can only see it doing more harm than good when normies see "CLINTON IN PEDO CHILD SACRIFICE CULT" on their newsfeeds on facebook.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

>chicken

they mean little kids.

Thanks

>Katy perry
>Giraffe and dog
Based Kate ''No fondling the youngling'' Perry

Fuck off sweden shill!

I want to believe but I can't believe their opsec would be so bad to send emails and make videos about it. could (((they))) just be that fucking retarded?

>they mean little kids.
These people actually believe in magic to the extent that they literally worship and sacrifice to several gods.

That's why they are so afraid of Sup Forums. Thousands of people all posting memes and focusing their intent on the same thing can actually have an effect on reality. Ideally the elite just want a bunch of goys watching TV and not giving a fuck and not doing anything, a bunch of NPC's if you will.

Can you be so sure about this after what happened in South Korea? People in power sometimes are raving lunatics, they are part of weird churches and lodges, they believe in magic, in God, in whatever.

Maybe you are the one who is dosconnected.

The owls are not what they seem.

The rape them to induce a massive adrenal and hormonal response. Then they eat the blood. These chemicals are the source of the addiction.

serbitches will serbitching

Look, it's all real and they do it with more than just random foreign orphans. Do you realize how many children go missing in the US every year without a trace of them ever being seen again?

Also, Donald Trump is in on all of this. His financial interactions and business deals with Soros, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Saudi royalty, etc, prove that he is involved with some of the most evil people on the planet. Now, no one on here is going to believe me unless they're already in on this stuff and aware of the entire "Jewish" cabal. So, if you're one of those people you might be interested to hear that Trump's own great grandmother was named Katherina Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim Jewish last name. She was born in Bavaria, home of the Illuminati, the Rothschild family, and the families of so many of our elite politicians and businessmen.

ALSO: NEVER EAT AT MCDONALDS!!!

Fuck is wrong with this pic?

Jews can't help but flaunt their control over us. It's happened over 100 times in the past 1000 years. Jews think they've won, sacrifice a kid, locals get pissed off and kill them.

Story old as time. There's even children that have been made into saints because of jewish ritual murder.

Yep just google blood libel, you'll find it on Wikipedia under "antisemitism".

The unfortunate thing is that these days the operation is just wayyyyy too huge to be called out.

>Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Okay, I thought that this sex trafficking code thing seemed like newgfag bait and grasping at straws
But look at this fucking email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
> pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re
> busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it."
If these are not code words, then what in the name of fuck are they talking about?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

1997 called. it wants its spoopy sense of impending doom back

reddit called they want you to go back nigger.

oh dear god what the fuck

>what do you think she'll do with this doggo?
g-giving him a bath?

lewd

WE DID IT REDDIT!

The fuck if we are! Black people are getting creeped the fuck out at this. If blacks think Clinton is involved with occult shit then they're not going to vote for her.

this, niggers hate magic

Ritualistic cannibalism is older than the Bible you twat.

>Now journalists will spend the last few days of the election writing articles about how Trump and his supporters are retards who believe in human sacrifice and the occult, and you'll scare off normies that we need to vote.
No they won't, blue pilled normies on youtube and facebook might sperg out about it.

The people that control the media however KNOWS its true and they are part of it and therefore they won't even mention it.

No. Blacks no all about voodoo and shit. This will sway them.

This is why they tried to abduct 33 children from Haiti. 33 is an important number in their rituals one blood sacrifice for each degree in the masonic order that protect their inner halls.

>"The blood of young people may hold compounds that benefit the brains of older people with Alzheimer's disease, so scientists are now looking at whether transfusions may help people with the condition."

livescience.com/51731-young-blood-brain-function.html

nice try ctr
why don't you go back to crying about pussy-grabbing