This is Trump's best Cass scenario. He still loses

This is Trump's best Cass scenario. He still loses.

Get used to Hillary, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channels.org/lgbt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek wills it.

>Michigan
>Blue

Nice try, OP.

it seems weird to have a world where NH goes red before arizona does

Trump can win Nevada and Colorado though.

What the fuck is up with this state shit?

Why not just tally up all the votes and pick whoever has the most?

Nevada, Colorado, Michigan and Pennsylvania have a chance to flip.

The United States isn't a pure democracy, it's a representative republic.

Historic reasons, it's the same in a lot of Federal states - The numbers represent how well these states lobbied their cause and some added bonus based on population when they were first added to the United States of America.

>Nevada
>blue

He is winning Nevada though.

Colorado or Pennsylvania could flip easily.

and it's a Representative Republic because our entire nation is about the same size as the EU. (EU is still bigger tho)

>Get used to Hillary
I won't have to for long since we'll all die in nuclear hellfire shortly after.

>arizona
>going blue

This meme must end

No, he can't.

He's down BIG on early votes in NV and polling downwards there.

He's also lost CO.

Are you from the future?

>PA
>blue

stop

Because then you'd just have politicians catering to one or two particular demographics or states. Like I mean sure Cali and New York are some of the biggest population states, but wouldnt it be fucked up if the president only focused on catering to them?

I live in VA and Im telling you all she has so little support here. Even in the cities she has so much less support than Obama had. Dont be suprised if VA goes red again. Just look what happened to Mark Warner. Polls had up nearly 10 points the week before the election and his opponent was somebody most people in VA had never heard of. Warner ended up winning by 0.8 and only 17000 votes. A lot of people in VA are sick of the dems and I can promise you it is going to be extremely close here.

Will you pretend to have been for trump the whole time when he wins? Just curious

He is up 2 in NV.

>ca
>blue

>PA
>Red

Kek, if Bush couldn't get it in '00 or '04, there is no fucking way that liberal state is going red to Trump.

It is basically as hard to win for republicans as Georgia is for democrats, if you want a fair comparison.

But they basically do that already with the swing states.

Did you miss 2012?

The majority of Nevada's counties will go red, yeah, but Clark County (aka Vegas and Vegas accessories) has enough votes to outweigh the rest of the state.

It happened with Obama v Romney: Clark and Washoe were the only two counties to go blue, but the whole state tipped for them. Dems are up 60k on early voting in Clark, which basically throws the rest of the state's voting in the trash.

I got a friend from Colorado.

Smart guy, but impossible to discuss politics with. He is in love with Hillary.

His life plan currently is to open up a weed shop in Las Vegas.

Lol Michigan and Wisconsin are pretty much confirmed red

So is VA

>He's down BIG on early votes in NV and polling downwards there.
He is up 2 in NV
>He's also lost CO.
RCP has it as a toss up.

>NH: 90% white
>arizona: 45% white
Geee i fucking wonder

It will come down to these two states.
Ohio has a better chance of flipping than Colorado, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. I almost turned it gray for this map.

Is he originally from Colorado? Colorado was a red state for years until California fags started moving in and implementing the same policies that made them leave California in the first place.

Nobody in Colorado even could give a fuck about Marijuana until these fags moved in.

After Drumpf's "nigger" tape drops tomorrow, this will be the result

kek

Does he know she is (((privately))) against mj legalization?

Didn't pundits give Trump a ceiling for the last year and a half and he's been breaking them. He'd prove the pundits wrong and they would have to re-raise the ceiling.

Point is--and realistically--this picture is Trumps ceiling and Hillary's floor.

Florida is a done deal for red 2bh

>Trump's best case scenario is 272 votes

>weekend drop
You know it won't be talked about until at least Monday, right?

Weekends are for weekends, not for news.

Clinton's best case scenario is over 330.

This.

This is why he won't win.

I thought I was supposed to be today.

You think you are going to get the attention of SEC states by dropping news the same day as UF vs ARK, UGA vs Kentucky, LSU vs Bama?

Drumpf is done. It's been obvious for weeks.

Do CT and RI actually have a chance of going red?

Why do you say that? I can't go anywhere without seeing Hillary signs.

Democrats made themselves a way to win any election
Demographic changes
Texas will be blue one day due to it, once Texas is blue they will never lose again

politics doesn't work that way, no matter what happens Dems and Reps will always be in equilibrium. america is a two party system because of design, not the politics. it's not that 95% of the population has only 2 views. the republicans will adapt if that happens, and they will still get 50% of votes + or -

>get used to Hillary

I've already prepared the popcorn. I'm ready to watch Hillary collapse the US

I live in Oklahoma and there is not one Drumpf sign. Hillary signs on every lawn, Hillary bumper stickers on every car, Hillary shirts, Hillary hats, Hilary posters.....everywhere.

Oklahoma. Will. Go. Blue.

I did tests with recent polls to see where Trump would be at, he's sitting at an average of 245 electoral votes. However, when he wins, he tends to win big (by 40+ electoral votes).

Let's hope he can turn Michigan, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and/or Wisconsin red since early voters are allowed to change their vote there.

Colorado fagot ass.

>NV blue with Ohio red

I think you are all ignoring the sudden jeb surge

I haven't seen a damn one except outside the early polling station I went to earlier this week actually, and I've been driving all around Miami and far down as the Keys and north as Orlando for the past month.
I've seen more Bernie bumper stickers than ones for Hillary.
And anecdotal evidence and all but from all the people I know irl there's a lot less support for Hillary and it's more mixed feelings.

Yes, that joke will be over when Trump WINS BIGLY

Nice dubs, but can that beat my trips?

If this is your metric, I've seen one hillary sign and one sticker in the past 6 months here in Colorado. There's plenty of trump signs for however long they last.

I live in a large sort of rural town, so this obviously isn't a valuable metric for judging population centers.

>Get used to Hillary, Sup Forums
we already are. She's just a figurehead to those who already pull the reins.
They will rig it even if he wins.

The framerz of our constitution wanted a government responsive.to the people but not captive to it as a safeguard against abuse by the majority. Hence our representative republic.
Thats about all, peace out.

All these newbs comparing Romney to Trump....

You have no clue what the vote tally is so far. Shut the fuck up.

>Michigan
>Nevada
>Colorado
>Pennsylvania
>Virginia
>Wisconsin

S-sorry there bud...our coffers are a little e-empty right n-now...$0.02 have been d-deposited in your account...

Just like how Trump beats Hillary? You number obsessed autist.

I live in Michigan and it's exactly the opposite here, Trump signs everywhere, not a Hilary one to be found. Weirdest thing is, I just got back a week ago from a month long work assignment in Chicago. I saw maybe 5 Hilary signs, 3 Trump ones the whole time I was there. Which is ridiculous, because the last couple elections, you couldn't go 3 feet without seeing a thousand Obama signs, stickers, shirts, etc. I grew up in Chicago, lived there for nearly 30 years. I'm so used to seeing overwhelming support for the Dem nominee there, that this election is actually freaking me out because of how little there is.. Black people seem to hate her. Yet they're indifferent on Trump. I don't think many of them will vote at all.

He says big league not bigly. Do you not know the common phrases your candidate uses?

Nice "democracy" you have there

If you're trying to pretend you're not CTR, getting angry at memes is not the way to do it.

Because the states were always intended to have a lot of power. They'd have no incentive to stay in the union if they were easily overruled.

Would you join an alliance where the terms were obviously "your opinion doesn't matter because you're always outvoted?"

Aren't VA and PA toss ups now

You dumbass, I've seen trump signs everywhere and one or two Hillary signs. My entire street is trump signs.

Can't stump Trump, it's already been proven time and time again. Nothing sticks to him cause he's been lubed up with the people's hatred for our establishment

RI has a small chance of going red.
CT is filled with people that essentially live in NYC so it will never go red.

>Falling for the b8

Go home Maloch nobody likes you.

This is the best case scenario for Hillary and she still loses.
President Donald J. Trump -- get used to hearing that for the next 8 years.

If you're pretending he's going to win using memes is not the way to do it.

no

This is the best case scenario for Hillary and she still loses.
President Donald J. Trump -- get used to hearing that for the next 8 years.

NV, PA and CO will be red

***Don't read the following if you want optimism***

Trump has to win every EVERY state even remotely in his favor
And every EVERY SINGLE toss up state: six, carrying 63 electoral votes
AND - TURN a moderate size Democrat state to boot.

I wanna put this as gently as I can: We are now at that part of the cable news cycle where they pretend there is suspense to keep ratings up while reluctantly reporting the actual best figures they have with the least skewing.

In two years, in four years, the same people who've stabbed our nominee in the back, who abandoned him and those who are grin-fucking him as we speak are going to ask for your vote to do the same thing they havent done in at least eight years.

They will present another Jeb shit-tier watered down candidate(s) and explain that in a two party system, they are the best you got.

The demographic direction of this nation points to four things:

1. The Democrats may lose a POTUS election in the future, but the Republicans will never actually win again.
2. The Democrats and Republican establishment are the same thing, and both are anti-white. This is no longer speculation. Political race wars of aggression upon whites are now flagrant. Democrats openly anticipate white extinction.
3 The representative democratic experiment of the New World known as the United States has failed. It cannot exist without a nationalist refusal to indulge Zionist admission.
4. Continent-wide balkanization in the 21st century is imminent. The successful installation of large government doesn't kill nations because it succeeds in its aims, but because it makes the attempt.

boards.4channels.org/lgbt/

Check past presidents bro. There is no equilibrium, democrats dominated US politics for most of it's history while republicans only win in some periods

>a fucking leaf

Haha you're in the wrong part of Florida then. Trump signs everywhere here

>Nevada
>Blue

Nice try CTR

Don't be so hard on Arizona it's 56.9% non hispanic white

Kill yourself you syrup slurping nigger.

>best case scenario
>nevada blue

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>but Cuck County
ftfy

This system gives higher power to rural whites, don't knock it, kid.

... With the exception of Russia, Poland, perhaps Norway, the Baltics and East Europe, there are no white nations left, if you define a white nation as a nation where the leadership favors the preservation and perpetuation of white people over liberal experiments and the usual statist trend of importing third world populations with lower expectations of government to replace the citizens with whom the party cannot remain in power due to their track record.

Whites are very hierarchical and pro-social. There is a meme that Jews ranch humans; this is not entirely true. Jews ranch whites especially well because of our pro-social wiring evolved from collective action in resistance to harsh winters; we associate more importance between hierarchies with survival than other races might.

Our intelligence as humans comes from language development and retention, therefore it is with language (media) that we are especially susceptible. If you look around, you notice Zionists don't have as much luck trying to ranch non-whites.

The internet will eventually become little more than state television, while discussion is whittled down to tweets and texts, as illiteracy is re-inforced and language/communication is deliberately diminished.

Devices such as phones and tablets both seem to be merging in order to use the random interaction of the internet to render a sort of ersatz "artificial intelligence" that has the effect of people turning their phones/devices into artificial friends who always will provide a voice to chat with, amuse and connect to.

Phones are essentially going from toys for adults to being "talking teddy bears", an electronic device that amuses the primates using them as a replacement for an actual companion or social interaction.

And that, of course, is coming under control too.

We have far exceeded the natural capacity of our species to persist in this sort of social engineering and control.

... This era of humanity is again proving that modern ideas of government simply are not sustainable in our species. A return to primitivism seem imminent.

>has a better chance of flipping

>NV
>Blue

>Base case scenario

Im going purely on how CNN is acting, and from the looks of it, they are pretty scared right now. They are talking about New Hampshire going RED, but other than that, they are talking about how all the nigs are not coming out for Hillary this year. If that's the case, she loses, because she needs the black vote and from looks of the numbers, it's like cut in half, the turn out among blacks.

Nevada isn't solid Trump either, but other than that, yes.

>I wanna put this as gently as I can: We are now at that part of the cable news cycle where they pretend there is suspense to keep ratings up while reluctantly reporting the actual best figures they have with the least skewing.

this, most internal polls still show Trump down by 5-6 overall and loosing most of the battleground states, the current "close race" only exist to drive TV ratings and page clicks

>The numbers represent how well these states lobbied their cause
Wut? It's literally the number of congressmen (2 senators + representatives according to population)