Is Trudeau actually evil or just dumb?

We can all agree that Trudeau is a fucking moron. But is he actually "evil" or just too dumb to see the harm in his ways?

I legitimately believe Merkel is truly evil, as well as Hillary and Obama. Bernie on the other hand is just a cuck and slightly clueless to the internal workings of Hillary and Obama.

How does one distinguish between just a dumb leader and one (Trudeau, Bush?, Sanders) and a truly evil one (Merkel, Hillary, Obama, etc)

Just a dumb puppet.

Does it matter? Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Dude is fucking stupid, say good things like a good boy and you'll get far.

a golden retriever

evil people use dumb people always have always will

He sounds like an idealist. And when people believe their ideals, it can become dangerous especially if they feel righteous. I would call him extremely negligent at best.

he's an easily controlled, stupid and naive virtue-signaller.

I dont care I would have voted him. If beautiful people disappoint you it's less annoying

>How does one distinguish between just a dumb leader and one (Trudeau, Bush?, Sanders) and a truly evil one (Merkel, Hillary, Obama, etc)

By relying on instincts. Emotions will tell you if one is truly evil, or just dumb enough to let evil work through them.

hey man thats my president your talking about

hes the absolute coolest president we've ever had

please show some respect hes not an idiot hes actually really cool

I agree, I cant wait to have him come over and fuck my wife for me, so I can learn how it's really done.

He doesn't fuck women. Women fuck him. Jesus ITS 2016!

I think he's History's second most famous male bimbo.

Right after Ryan Lochte that is.

The fuck are you talking about? Merkel is a puppet for Jews. Jews are the main evil ones, some gentile puppets are evil too. And fuck Bernie Sanders he's an evil Communist Zionist Jew. Fuck you too OP you misinformed faggot.

You're all wrong in one way or another.

To adopt a phrase from Cruzio, Trudeau knows exactly what he's doing. His father was Prime Minister and raised him to have the same ideals. They're terrible ideals, but he believe in them. He's not stupid, because he wouldn't have won if he were, and because he spends all him time making strategically significant moves and does nothing that isn't necessary to getting the libcucks elected again.

Keep in mind that his father,
>Was a hardcore federalist who wanted to do anything to keep Canada together
>But was also an internationalist who increased foreign aid
>But was also friends with communists including Castro
>Enacted martial law one time
>Enacted the biggest Constitutional change in Canada's history, one which literally guarantees we will become more liberal with time due to judicial activism (ie the Charter)

Trudeau was undermining everything in favour of a universalist liberal ideology, Trudeau Jr. is doing the same thing. He's not dumb, but he's maybe not intentionally evil either. He is incidentally or accidentally evil.

> Terrible ideals
> Dumb

Choose one and only one

Nope. Chomsky, for example, is not an idiot. He is wrong.

You can be wrong without being an idiot.

>because of these changes this guarantee Canada will become more liberal overtime

Expat here.
What would the society look like in 35 years, comrade? Should I bother coming back?

Everything regarding speech and opinion is going to be illegal lel. Also we're going to be majority immigrant by that time.

As far as specific legal changes I can only guess, but generally anything banning stuff that is degenerate will be struck down, and freedoms will be curtailed. Except in the case of welfare since the SCC takes an expansive view of legislation in that area.

tl;dr maximum possible gibs, minimum possible freedom, no white people

He'll probably just send one of his wife's bulls instead. It's racist for white cock to fuck.

how much of this is based on the fact that trudeau is easy on the eyes?

hillary, and especially merkel look like stereotypical witch cartoons, and no niggers are good looking. so its easy to see the evil in them and call them what they are.

Anyone catch that Time Traveling Trump thread??

The poster said "Canada doesn't exist where I come from" when asked if he was a leaf.

Can't wait to be American!!!

That makes me very sad for the future... If I were to come back it would be for the goal of raising children, though I honestly hate the education system and the garbage they teach, like gender theory etc.

Do you think it is still worth moving to the countryside in Canada and just hunkering down there? My other option is to either stay here or go to Europe

>maximum possible gibs
>no white people
but there are no gibs without the working white people, user

Hes zoolander

His handlers, my fellow leaf, his handlers. No one has endorsed him of being smart, ever.

>coming back

You mean back to Hong Kong.

There are Chinese. Also I was being hyperbolic, there are millions of white people in Canada and they're not just going to disappear. I fully expect us to be a minority in 35 years at the current rate though.

You still might be right even if Asians take over. A lot of Asians hate all other minorities and think gibs are the worst idea ever. lel

I lived in rural SK and rural AB for years, they're both great, but even now are being slightly fucked over by the provincial curriculums starting to include liberal shit. A friend of mine is a teacher and showed me what they learn at university these days (in the education faculty) and it's seriously worse than reading tumblr. The next generation of teachers will be a true cancer.

This one user?

I must agree with OP, i think he's just naive and think's he really is helping the country at the end of the day.

*slits throat*

>i fully expect us to be a minority in 35 years at the current rate
At that point Canada is lost. If Asians get into power it wouldn't surprise me if they genocided the subhumans

Jesus christ...

I always would have loved to have a house somewhere isolated in the west coast... But from what you have told me, I feel I really shouldn't come back then...

He's a naive dumbass

he may be dumb but at least hes not a corrupt occult child rapist

No, he's a victim of them. Look into it, his parents are charming people.