What are some comic series have been irredeemably ruined by a live action adaptation...

What are some comic series have been irredeemably ruined by a live action adaptation. Pic fucking related will prevent the comic from ever moving forward.

What?

The CW show has absolutely no influence on the comic

The comic has to bend over backwards to appeal to tv show fags.
>Professor Zoom now has to be referred to as the Reverse Flash and nothing more
>Le evil speedster every arc
>Speed force is now a bullshit dimension where it talks to you
>Can't bring up characters not mentioned in the show
>Iris is being blackwashed in all media and it's only a matter of time until she is black in comic too
>Barry went from golden boy to huge fuckup
>Worst of all the comic wont be able to pass on the mantle to a new Flash as long as Barry is the popular one on TV

The only thing I can think of is Black Wally, but iirc they were both introduced at the same time. The show has basically no effect on the comics because the retconed Wally to a different wally

You presented a retarded example.

Supergirl Rebirth was destroyed by the live action tv show basically regressing Kara so she's a NOT MUH HOME emo chick again, CW Flash did nothing to The Flash.

The Teen Titans cartoon ruined the Titans forever.

Suicide Squad

Fixed them you mean. The old comics sucked.

Harley was ruined by the games and will never be good again.

The cartoon didn't even have the best characters. Donna and Wally were gone and you never saw Speedy.

>Professor Zoom now has to be referred to as the Reverse Flash and nothing more
Who cares.

>Le evil speedster every arc
Wrong and also not related to the series.

>Speed force is now a bullshit dimension where it talks to you
It already was.

>Can't bring up characters not mentioned in the show
Objectively false.

>Iris is being blackwashed in all media and it's only a matter of time until she is black in comic too
So you're mad at things that didn't happen.

>Barry went from golden boy to huge fuckup
Not related to the series.

>Worst of all the comic wont be able to pass on the mantle to a new Flash as long as Barry is the popular one on TV
Ah, so you're just a salty Wally fan.

>>Worst of all the comic wont be able to pass on the mantle to a new Flash as long as Barry is the popular one on TV
Dude, this was all Johns fault. It was like this long before the show.

>Wrong
That describes modern flash comics too a T
>Salty Wally fan
Yeah, it's not like The Flash has been a Legacy title for 50 years or anything.
>Actually defending a One Flash system
Fucking CW fags.

>m-muh wally

Cry more.

>Who cares
>Salty Wally Fan
>How dare you be mad you racist
>Why would you want a series about moving forward to actually progress?
Yep, the only strawman underage know how to spout.

You can hate a shit character because he is a shit character without having to compare him to the better one.

Man barryfags are insecure. No one even mentioned Wally. It must suck being a fanboy of Barry aka the worst flash.

Nobody fucking cares about the Prof Zoom title, and it hardly matters considering Hunter is gone and no one gives a fuck about Daniel West

Considering all the autistic complaining in the story time threads I think people disagree

Not that guy, but Iris is only black on the CW and on the movies because the actress was a frequent collaborator of the old director. She's still white in everything else and it's asinine to be butthurt over the fact you THINK they MIGHT one day make her black in something else.

That's like REEE'ing they'll make Superman Asian because Dean Cain played him in the 90's.

Is Dean Cain asian?

I always thought he was Hawaiian or some shit.

They were upset about how gay Thawne has gotten (more so than normal), not that he's regularly called "Reverse Flash". And hey, I miss Zolomon, but even if he came back there's nothing you could do with him. He has no relation to nuWally, and there isn't anything he can take away from Old Wally that this timeline hasn't done already

>Ah, so you're just a salty Wally fan.
/thread

Zolomon will probably come back only because he's a popular character and nothing more.

He's certainly a better Wally villain than fucking Abra Kadabra.

I have seen a lot of people talk about the fact that Prof Zoom hates the name "reverse Flash" and would never use it to describe himself.

I always thought he was part hispanic

So should I list every Marvel comic or just start with the MCU stuff

>TFW will never get to read a good GoTG book again

What's wrong with the current book? I've been having a great time following this

Yeah well the dumbfuck probably should have picked a different costume then

Suck my balls faggot, The New Teen Titans is much better than the cartoon

WALLYFAGS BLOWN OUT

TT's Slade Wilson sucked ass

He should also probably get his powers from something other than "negative speed force" too while he's at it.

Someone criticizes how shit the current Flash is? Call them a Wallyfag and that somehow makes all criticism go away!

Not to mention Profzoom is now used way too fucking much. The Rogues are supposed to be The Flashes typical enemy, Prof Zoom should only be every now and then.

That negative speed force shit was stupid along with "Barry created the speedforce" bullshit.