Anyone else fat and happy?

Whats so wrong with being fat?

If you have confidence girls don't even care if you are fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/02/05/health/05iht-obese.1.9748884.html
google.com/#q=nutrition facts vodka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't expect others to respect you if you can't even respect your damn self.

Lol yea maybe if you're chasing after whales that look identical to you

Drug addict: body shows addiction, people pity them, disgusted by them, less trustable, lack of self control

food addict: all of the above

not fat
wont ever let myself be fat
kill yourself
fucking faggot
now im hungry

I am pretty cut and I only date thin girls.

There's an infatuation with THICC that has transcended meme territory. I think the people behind the scenes want you to get fat, marry a "thick" girl l and have a bunch of fat fuck kids. They want you to get fucked buying diabetes meds and eating mcDonalds

No one irl cares and most of the people screaming about how ugly/bad fat people look are themselves fat.

how very american of you

you look hideous and you know it.don't act like a brave man.

not even americlaps will clap for your fat ass.
the only thing that claps are your fat tights when you are walking out of the shower.

>allowing yourself to lose agility, healthiness, and speed

It's like you don't even want to survive the happening.

I'm getting Hardee's breakfast right now
Why did you have to make this thread OP

Keep your body fit for your use.

However yes all you need is confidence...aand humor

that guy doesn't look very fat, it looks like the angle. He's a little overweight though

>inb4whale
I'm still skinnier than him, I'm just saying

You're a drain on society.

Obesity related medical care is about 9% of medical insurance burden.

The obese drive up the cost of things like fuel to drive your fat ass around and electricity to haul your fat ass up and down an elevator shaft.

Obese people corrode national GDP by taking more days off work than their healthy counterparts.

FPBP

it would be ok if he had at least some muscle tone.

Men nowadays have become so weak, it's actually sad.

> Anyone else fat and happy?
sorry bro, I'm not fat, only happy.

>tfw have healthy diet but still fat because you drink way too much
should I just switch to smoking weed or something?

stop drinking Energy Drinks 24/7, m8.

The desire to overeat is caused by mental illness, pretty much nobody is truly happy and fat.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Glad you're happy but get some self respect faggot. Go to /fit/ and rtfs

I just ate 2 burger King burgs for breakfast

U skinnys mad?

Don't be fat, it causes health problems. Even if you don't get Beedis your knees and joints will be fucked at a younger age.

Being fat is highly degenerate.

I would never allow myself to end up in such a state.

are you just making this shit up as you go along? lmao

/thread

Damm Jean. Well said.

Nah I drink beer. About a 100 cans a week.

How are u even alive Finn the human

This is why America is a damn meme on Sup Forums. Kill yourself so we can use your fat to feed some 3rd world niggers

Beer is the shit , problem is its liquid bread, actually has alot of calories , AND you eat food with that equaling too many calories consumed vs what you burn off

Absolutely Untermensch: the thread.

Everyone has health issues as they age, and fat people have even more of them.

Switch to Vodka.

I wish I could get fat.

I had to quit alcohol for that reason. It makes me gain weight like a motherfucker. Lost 55 lbs already; the downside is that I have no social life. I don't understand how people can consume 2000 calories worth of alcohol then finish the night off by eating mcdonalds/other fast food and not gain weight.

I'd rather render his fat into ethanol to burn in my car. Be way more useful then feeding Africans.

Not eating enough

Simple
Proven
Fact

This is sort of a shit Post but I'll act like you're serious

there is a meme that you have to be some jacked Chad to get women. I suppose this is sort of true: if you want to get club sluts and women just to fuck, yeah they are going to be very shallow and want you to have a six pack, but arms, etc

But most women actually worth having don't care about this at all. As long as you are in moderately good shape (essentially, not 30+ pounds overweight) most don't care about muscle mass. What they DO care about is confidence and personality. Also, you generally need to have a handsome face. I was never jacked but also never fat, and women typically loved me my whole life because I was handsome, and was funny as fuck while also being confident in myself. When girls look for a guy this is all they really want. Relationships are really about two souls converging and in this sense they are much more interested in your spirit and who you are as a person when they are looking to date.

So I do think girls will care if you're a fat slob. I've had some friends who are fat and still get girls because they are "confident" but the girls tend to be pretty ugly and I've always felt they could get better girls if they weren't so fat. But you don't have to be some gym rat to get girls. Just do calisthenics such as push-ups, crunches, jump squats, etc to tone your own body with your own body weight and that will be more than enough.

How nice to know that no one here is fat. Sounds pretty legit.

olla sina tietavainen on alkoholimalisti?

>flag

Not OP but
>Bread
>Calories
Kek

Different Bacteria in the gut probably. Sugar in Liquor is really simple, and is good stuff for certain types of gut fauna. They eat it up before your body has time to absorb it.

It depends if you lr physically active or not.

If you don't move your body which is made to move bad things happen

>tfw down below 20% body fat for the first time since I learned how to use caliper tissue fold tests.

Hahahaha of course it has to be an american.

450 lbs and happy here.

I'm a high school teacher and pretty well respectes by coworkers and students due to my competence and friendliness.

I have fun hobbies and enough friends that I don't feel lonely even if I'm permasingle.

I'm trying to improve myself in the weight department, but frankly, it is really difficult. But I'm at least trying, and I have had an unprecedented 3 years where I haven't gained weight, which is very new to me.

Still trying to lose. Doctor is putting me on a regimen of tesosterone and B12 to see if that makes a difference.

This, vodka actually makes it easy to lose weight

0 carbs and I can use it as a substitute for a meal

Estrogen is stored in fat cells. You are literally less of a man if you are fat.

This post gave me cancer

Ethenol can be converted from fat? Farm of genetically modified, lobotomized fat fucks. Something to fall back on after oil runs out.

If you don't put in the effort to become someone worthy of respect, you won't be respected by anyone.

Protip: Victims aren't respected. They are pitied.

>alcohol

>0 carbs

Nigga what. Are you stupid? 1 oz is 64 calories, that is equivalent to sugar water and shit, and taxes your liver, which will undergo natural strain when you're burning fat.

>tfw I gained 50 pounds since the beginning of this year

I'm in the stage of NEETdom where I have lost all respect for myself.

>450lbs
Holy fuck m8. I'm 260 and I feel fat as fuck.
Get to walking or cut your calories m8. The gym is a life saver even just for making yourself less lazy.

And estrogen lowers testosterone?

A-a-user, I think you just solved the mystery of my low testosterone.

Try tapeworms

It's about a case of beer 4 days a week. Not that much even.

I've been thinking about switching to something else, thing is though, drinking more than a bottle of straight vodka in a day causes me extremely uncomfortable heartburn and drinking mixed drinks just feels kinda faggy.

I'm down to 1200 calories a day. I'd go down to 1000, but my doctor said going below 1200 probably isn't a great idea.

I kinda agree, I can't afford to be in a shit mood because of being hungry: I work with teenagers, it is stressful at time.

booze puts so much water weight on. i good three months the body seems to finally become normally vascular

There is absolutely no excuse to be fat you lazy fuck

>be NEET
>have the free time to better my health
>spend third of day working out or jogging with my canine girlfriend
>spend the other two thirds being a weeb and shitposting on Sup Forums

Being fat demonstrates a complete lack of self control

It also drains on public resources, so fuck you

It happens I was glued to my room for like 3 or 4 months just eating and watching food shows

Gotta get the fuck up and regain control of your manhood

If you're fat you're not confident

>Lol but I'm fat and totally secure in myself

lmfao

I gained weight after knee surgery earlier this year. Didn't change my eating habits and shit sucks. Or sucked, I am 6 kg away from being again from perfect weight to start sports again.

Dropped all alcohol and just started working out. Never was into sweets but damn alcohol has lots of empty calories.

Nice projection.

NEETs who don't take care of themselves are the worst.

You have all the fucking free time you could ever want, at least spend a chunk of it working out and learning life skills

>never ever had to work a day in my life
>still have the decency to stay /fit/

If you're an alcomaholic like me, switch to rum or whiskey laddy

mitä vittua sä oikeen selität

>being in shape is the only way to earn respect

u wot m8?

It suppresses the 'free' testosterone. I don't know if total levels are effected, but free testosterone is really the measure you are looking for as it affects libido/energy/psyche etc

>canine girlfriend

Do you mean that your dog is female and also your best friend, or are you referring to the fact that you put your penis in her poor little doggy vag?
I'm not sure what to think of you leafcucks, but you're a lot more interesting than anyone gives you credit for.

Got tired of it

Stop being delusional, you've probably never been thin.

Literally nothing feels as good as being healthy. I lost 70lbs and would never go back not for a million dollars (unless I was allowed to work it off again because that's like 1000$/hour)

Siellähän se kertoi selvällä suomen kielellä, että sä olet yksi saatanan juoppo.

>Burden on the health care system.

Since they tend to die earlier they're cheaper than healthy people who get old and suffer from age related medical issues. nytimes.com/2008/02/05/health/05iht-obese.1.9748884.html

Your low test is because your balls don't make more test to account for you being twice the size of a normal person

>I'm happy I just comfort eat and sit about uselessly uhhh ironically!

a m e r i c a n s

Karvakäsisuomella selitti jotain epämääräistä.

Only the morbidly obese die young. Most fatties are just fat enough to unhealthy useless pieces of shit that need hip replacements and blood thinners and shit

中国人安静

>blocking view of your dick with your hand
haha faggot :DDD

Put some boxers on fucking faggot

make me, leaf

>Fat
>Confident

Pick one, you butt fudge

For me, being fit is more about my own personal health and well-being primarily. I've been overweight before, and the difference in energy and general mood between being overweight and fit are dramatic enough for me to prefer the latter. And while it is true that your general attitude has a big impact on how others react to you, so does your appearance. Being unfit generally communicates to others that you don't care enough about yourself to commit seriously to other aspects of your life, be it romance or your career, and while you can change that initial perception that people have, isn't it better to not have to?

This is so trash it's actually offensive

Haha your tiny hand is big enough to cover your pathetic even tinier dick

Can confirm.

Fell in love with a grill and decided to get fit and get a job. Worked my ass off every single day and got YUGE results. Went from being a slob who did nothing productive to being fit and working.

She dumped me for it.

Spiraled into depression, became a slob again, stopped giving a shit about everything, started viewing all women as worthless whores and cunts.

And my game has never been stronger.

Are you stupid?

There are no carbs in vodka.
google.com/#q=nutrition facts vodka

Dying young and dying younger are different things. Everyone who dies, dies from something and usually that something is preceded with years of medical costs. Healthy people last longer but eventually they'll get a system failure, cancer, dementia, or worse that'll need to be treated long term and if they don't die from a car crash or some accident first the probability of some slow degenerate disease approaches 1 as the get older.

Meanwhile obese people tend to die of cardiac related issues which tend to happen much quicker and don't burden the health care system for so long. And yes, they also suffer things like diabetes and hip replacement surgery but type 2 diabetes doesn't require insulin and only its complications need to be treated. The rest is managed (or not managed because they're a lazy fatty and this too causes them to die earlier) by the patient.

7.1 inches fully erect

>shitting on nedroid
You're like what? 15?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>pic
>fat
This is fat

>eating alot is the only reason people are fat

Nigga u dum
inb4 muh genetics maymay

That dude in the pic isn't even fat. Overweight or skinny fat maybe.

Meh, 6'2, 215, I got a beer got and some moobs but that's never stopped me from booking and I'm really happy with the GF I have now.