When did hoes start invading the STEM field?

Has anyone noticed an increase in normies and pretty girls becoming a majority in the STEM field? I'm curious because I'm trying to get into computer science, I don't know if I should start bodybuilding and become full Chad. Or strictly focus on my studies..

It wont, because in STEM you don't have time for that bullshit during semester

> strictly focus on my studies

>muh all geeks that study well and get good grades will end up having great jobs with huge wages
is a myth

So then What's the main end game for these broads invading such a intellectual field? Is it literally to distract men who are serious about computer science or what? I just don't understand..

They are always terrible at it and need constant male assistance

top kek

Most of them don't make it trough 3 semesters.

lord, god bless these hoes

y u h8n tho?

drop out of STEM and enter Muh women's studies.

I have never met a competent female programmer.
I especially love the ones that call themselves "software engineers" as if they were competent enough to be able to complete an engineering degree. If they wanted to be engineers they should've gone to computer engineering instead of babby tier computer """science""".

Really the only thing they're good for is getting sex in exchange for fixing their broken fucking code for them.

Lol so what is the problem?
I thought guys would love it if girls where in STEM. More bitches

nigga, you get plenty of free time during compsci. easy as fuck major.

Who cares nigga, just tell the girl she is good then smash. Come on dawg it isn't that complex.

That's why I'm debating if I should start lifting and go full chad mode and enjoy the free puss.

Its not worth it - youll just get more donglegates

If you can do both, I say do it. Be Chad of STEMs

Autistic people care about truth and good work product. They dont understand the intangibles involved in sales and letting people belive one thing in order to get another

>cs intellectuals

What is the main end game for anything a woman ever does ever?

Attention, duh

When they realized they could be promoted to the top while doing no work what so ever

muh diversity and inclusion working groups.

they're real. my company has them. along with black lives matter meetings where white people get together and share their experiences of the movement.

i am not making this up.

i just wanted to build cool shit for a living, now i'm trapped in some horrific satire.

can't wait to save up enough to move somewhere more uncucked than the bay area and work remotely.

>21

never take anything seriously from someone that young

lol yeah. I was a tutor, and every girl that came to me for help would just sit there waiting for me to write the basic shitty program for them. like, didn't even tell me what they were stuck on, just "I can't do assignment 3"

ended up usually telling them to read the assignment while helping out bros who were actually trying to do things themselves.

jesus fucking christ kek

Its nice that you think you can just convert to chadism.

Lift either way

I met a white, middle aged, female Oracle DBA who owned her own successful company. This was the only competent female I met out of thousands of clients in my field.

As a systems engineer I have seen a few of them, have yet to meet one worth their salt. A lot of ambition but no skills to back it up, their existence is fueled by nerds doing their work for them.

>all these fucking skipped lines

Fact

Girls in stem are just there for their MRS degree. Every girl I knew did horrible work and were just in it to meet a man who could make money.

We do, we just hate inefficiency more than we want a slag in the classroom.

I think the best pair for a computer scientist is someone who does very little technical stuff. I thinks that's why my marriage works.

Maybe they just want senpai to notice them, but the men are stuck in their computer coding or complaint on Sup Forums why they can't get girls.

>STEM field

Backend web development is code monkey work that you don't even need to go to school for, not STEM.

actually the amount of women studying in STEM fields has been decreasing since an all time high in the early 2000s. that's why if you're in engineering school you get all those "women in engineering luncheon" and "local school female engineering outreach" emails.

Oh shit, i recognize that breakdancing!

Thats morning owl versus some fucking japs!

Reccomend anyone to watch it, its the definition of outclassing

Could you do it Sup Forums? Hmmm?

>backend engineer
>cant answer questions

Must be a shitty engineer

They're in it for attention. How many men would post all that shit on their social media? It's literally just "I'm such a nerd XD"

really makes you wonder why games are so shitty and buggy these days

thanks feminist

I guarantee this stupid bitch doesn't know anything

same as that Karly Kloss memester

>command not found: code
>cd code
>no such file or directory: code

Jesus 90k likes because a cute girl types the word code, cd, and mothers day stuff on a Mac?

I'm in the actuarial field and I've definitely noticed a lot more females these days.

Guess companies are trying to lower wages.

this

in school, and then in their job, when they inevitably get hired for a job they aren't qualified for because they're a woman

the cycle continues

Only if you're socially retarded. Get good grades = get good internships = get good jobs.

Yep

They never work out because STEM requires talent and devotion to the field in order to be effective. It ends up being an artform and there's not enough room for the shitty artists that fuck everything up.

But they don't leave their negative mark. Assholes like these go in, fuck up a company's code completely, and then jump ship and the company distrusts their developers for the next 50 years and ends up being one of those assholes that hires with "You must have 5 years of experience with a language that was only released 3 years ago" bullshit.

Every job I've worked, I've ended up doubling the development staff's wages because they see a programmer that's actually worth a damn and find out that they can improve the entire company's efficiency, data accuracy, and workflow. "Our dev teams always just fucked stuff up in the past! We always had to pay vendors to fix it"

my limp dick can code better than that

If you don't have time to take good care of your organism while learning about computing and coding, you're just currently inefficient/incompetent.

Are there people who "pretend" to be good at a complex field while they are shit at it or whose main objective is to attract attention rather than impact or create value? Sure.

Does that necessarily apply to everyone who's a good-looking female who owns a silly mug? No.

I don't care if they fucking post lame ass white girl shit on Instagram, if they can do their jobs that's less H1B poos in our country.

Now if they scrape by succin chucks dong to do all their homework and can't code for shit they're fucking useless.

What does Sup Forums think of the Netflix show Project MC2?

When I studied Maths there were 4-5 black people in first year. By year 3 there was only 1. lel.

He was a pretty nice guy, essentially white but with black skin.

Woman are usually marked better in STEM fields for the same quality of work.

WHY IS SHE TOUCHING THE SCREEN WITH HER NORMIE HANDS
kill
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kill
WHY ARE YOU WEARING A METAL RING AND TOUCHING THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!
kill
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just focus on learning and NETWORKING with employers/professors/alumni. Don't let the chads intimidate you; they'll give up and major in finance or marketing like they always do.

That midget asian was so ridiculously musclely for his small size

literally his body blew my mind more than the performance.

Yes, but I'm almost positive the amount getting jobs has increased.

These days, there's less focus on talent and more focus on diversity.

>thecodeness
what a gay username

I think she's trying to do the coding meme. The I make 6 figures and work in coffee shops traveling, I'm so smart.

The girl will have 0 friends that are girls, hang out with numales and reject/ignore anyone that doesn't blow smoke up her ass.

>engineer
>favorite position is CEO

Holy fucking kek
Engineers are the blue collar workers of the corporate world. Literally code monkeys. She will never be a CEO

OP worried about normies

Show pic of IG slut posing with her daddy's work computer.

GG

he probably browses /fit/ on an hourly basis

I've met one. just one though

>MACBOOK
>STEM

UHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUE

dorky professors and lab managers want eye candy. most labs here (the biology types anyway) are full of babes from places like brazil.

ECE student at Cornell here. The Engineering school has has pushed affirmative action too far in the last few years. In the past 5 years the engineering school has gone from ~25% female to >50% female.
This is not due to an increase in the number of female applicants.
The difference between the average female student and the average male student is incredibly noticable.

maybe one day she'll learn ls. Then she'll get a pc and a few years later learn dir

I'm sick of women pretending to enjoy things like this, sports, video games, anime. Things that are all male dominated. Sure there are very small groups of women who like those things, but there's too many like the girl in the OP who pretend so they can show all their friends on social media that they are unique and "different"

Cosplay sluts are the worst.

>Unrelated to politics or political matters

after gamergate

>let me take a pic of me touching the screen
>look how cute my nails look

it's a wonder how they get anything done at all

Its not really a myth, you just need to practice good hygiene, develop human social skills and network with OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT KYS STEMMIES THERE IS NO HOPE!!!

>redbull
>coffee with cream and sugar
>sugary snacks

This girl will be a landbeast within 5 years, mark my words.

They will score an affirmative action position and quickly get "promoted" to a low-level manager position where they don't have program again.

IM SUCH A NERD XD LOOK AT MY MACBOOK AND STARBUCKS

Started in the late 80s. Got real in the 90s, mainstream in the 2000's, now even dumb woman realize the stem meme is hardly the road to riches.

This pretty much. As an engineer you are either working for someone or doing contract work while being self employed. An engineer being ceo doesnt make sense, sure there are STEM graduates that are ceos, but they dont do a ton of engineering.

AT LEAST WOMYN CODE DOES NOT STEAL NUDES

This. My dad was a vp at a big fortune 100 company. He would get orders to promote women all the time. He hated it cause al the women engineers were just glorified assistants.

What school did you go to. Like 95% of the chicks were 3/10 at my school

Kloss is such a retard. You're a pretty face. Your shit code screencaps aren't fooling anyone, hon.

This has to be satire

If they could actually program, we would be more accepting.

pretty much sums up affirmative action

all these niggers pushing for minorities to get involved in STEM focus more on superficial bullshit than actual quality of work.

that's why you see a lot of blacks/women in comp. sci programs in uni, but they're almost nowhere to be found by 4th year and they're absolutely nowhere to be found in industry (except for shitty shops that no ones wants to work at, and politically correct companies like google and facebook).

Physics PhD student here. They've been trying this shit for more than a decade. It doesn't work.

The saving grace of STEM fields has been their objectivity - cellular mitosis doesn't care about microaggressions, ion acoustic waves don't change because of your political views, an induction motor isn't any less complicated if you're a feminist. You can't "dumb down" the hard sciences the same way you see happening in a lot of the softer social sciences.

There's a reason attrition rates in STEM fields are as high as they are - they're hard as fuck and if you come into them with the attitude that you'll cakewalk your way through that shit you're gonna get fucking wrecked.

I finished undergrad right around the time the whole 'zomg STEM majors!!1!' thing started a few years back. The incoming freshman class the year I graduated was about 80 people... by the time I was walking across the stage to get my diploma nine months later their class was down to 15.

Science doesn't fuck around.

Yeah.

Watch ICT quality and computer software development take a swan dive.

I blame you gringos because you're teaching html and javascript like they were "programming languages" and "software development".
That's for graphics designers, nothing to do with software engineering.

generic array operations copy pasted from so`?

>java """programmers"""

Most likely.

>comment has a url to geeksforgeeks.org
>all code was just copied/pasted from that site
>first or second semester algorithms for the intent of learning, although pretty useless in the real world
>hand on screen

Oh yeah, throwing away millions trying to get women to code is a great decision.

Always go full chad bro. I did and by the end of 4 years I bagged over 150 slags. Nerds wanted me, hot bitches wanted me, even red haired femicunts wanted me(I nutted in a Bernie supporters mouth and told her over text that I couldn't see her again on account of her political views).

The left is code for lighting in a game engine, the right is an If less than lesson she got from her professor.
>All that useless text
>All those wasted lines

>babby tier computer """science""".

What this guy is saying is pretty true. Look at how many psychology and bio majors there are freshman year who are "premed" and then look at how many of them fail bio and never actually go to Med school. They do it for attention and to make people think they're smart.

People who post personal information about their wherabouts, their job, pictures of their face, etc openly and publicly on social media without even a private account, are fucking idiots

Neckbeard comment of 2016 award goes to...

Graphics designers? That shit is for web developers.

This triggers pol

>binary tattood on her fucking arm

that's goddamn retarded, the meaning of binary has to do completely with the data type you store it as

otherwise it's just a number displayed in 1's and 0's

fucking women