Conservashits

>Conservashits

How many democrats does it take, hmmmm?

How many Democrats does it take to ruin healthcare and skyrocket premiums while destroying benefits?

We can only hope these faggots off themselves on the 9th

Andrew Jackson

Zero

That's the doing of the insurance companies, user-kun

Newt Gingrich balanced the budget for the Clinton and Bush administrations.

>Force people to buy insurance
>Act suprised when the insurance companies raise the rates

>implying this is positive thing

Why do recessions always occur after a budget "surplus?" A Keynesian government should be in debt, that's how the whole damn system works.

>thinking Sup Forums cares for the two party system
>implying trump isnt basically a 3rd party candidate
Shill pls

>Dysfunctional Congress doesn't do its job including single payer option as part of the bill or even try working together to actually create a comprehensive bill.
>Play the blame game when the insurance companies raise rates
>Congress wanted this to happen all along
>Congress sits back and enjoys free healthcare for life at the expense of Joe Taxpayer
Your tax dollars at work, user-kun

Lmao liberals can't into math.

The correct answer is infinity.

>muh STEM oppression

No you are just incompetent

trump is not a third party candidate when he is endorsed by more than 90 percent of the GOP . try again tho

>having no fucking clue what you're talking about
>continue talking

well that would mean it would take an infinite amount of republicans, not 0

You are on point user.

Not an argument

>implying talking out of your ass is
I can make up false information also crossboarder-kun

>OccupyDemocrats
>"conservashits"
>1 post by this ID

why even bother responding

In 4 chan we prove our points with facts and sources. New fag.

Democrats passed Obama care. Democrats are in the executive office and allowed all of this.

>having no fucking clue what you're talking about
>continue meming
mfw

Dems passed a rushed and flawed version of Obongocare. Good news is it can be tweaked and fixed. You seem like a resonable person to have a discussion with. What would you like to see done/changed?

Andrew Jackson was sadly a Democrat (in name). Back then they acted like Republicans.

>What would you like to see done/changed?
Stop making it illegal to not pay health insurance companies. That's what let them skyrocket their prices.

>Hey guys here's free health insurance
>I mean cheap insurance
>It's now a crime to not pay for it btw
>The prices go up each year too

It's a stupid healthcare reform.
It's a half-assed socialization of healthcare that takes the worst of both systems.
As to OP countries don't have to "balance budgets". They aren't private entities and don't operate for profit. The whole concept of govt. debt is retarded.

Le ebin party switch (^:

> le parties didnt switch meme

trailer park trash detected

You don't have to pay for insurance. In fact if you don't it's often cheaper to pay the fine than to pay into health insurance. (Depending on where you are in the country that is)

Some, if not most states in the U.S., require car insurance by law.

>It's a stupid healthcare reform.
>It's a half-assed socialization of healthcare that takes the worst of both systems.
Now we're getting somewhere. Lay it on me Leaf-bro

Friendly reminder that I pulled this word out of my ass in a random post while drunk and being debilitatingly tired and the libtards have latched onto it like the unoriginal, non-creative fucks they are.

PRINTING MONEY RAISING DEBIT AND PRASES, IT THE DEMOCRATS WAY

False technically : Calvin Coolidge

Take away the fucking fine, is what I'm saying. You should not be punished for paying these health insurance jews. The government has no right.

>Some, if not most states in the U.S., require car insurance by law.
Which is just as bad. I've always fought against that too. Making these "private" purchases mandatory by law turns them into an unconstitutional government tax.

pic related.

OP's a faggot.

The budget and economy are generally better under Republican congresses. Republican congress and Democrat president. Looks at the 1990s.

You lose your negotiating edge when you introduce a system like that.
You either go all the way and introduce a single payer system where the govt. has the negotiating edge with healthcare providers (because they control all the money spent therefore if a company doesn't match their prices it's their problem, not the govt's) or you keep it private and let the insurance companies compete with each other for lower prices.
What this really shows is how dysfunctional US politics are sometimes when you have a president and a congress with different agendas and compromises are reached on policies that don't really solve the problem they were designed to solve.

Wtf I hate conservatives now