This is rir she was once the queen of latveria thoughts on her?

Is this serious? Did Riri really became the fucking queen of Latveria?

Go peddle you shitty patreon somewhere else. also if you are gunna shill pay someone do your ad art because you

...SUCK

it was a cliffhanger and the next issue she handed it over to SHIELD

For all of one issue

Has everyone in this thread been out of the loop for months now or something? The fuck?

And it by accident and technicality, IIRC.

I want to make a Riri Williams did nothing wrong pic.

Dr Doom is a fucking joke if he can't organize his country well enough to defeat a fucking mini Iron Man.

No one ever fuck with Wakanda, even when T'challa is not around his sister and other always defeat anyone.

Do it she black and female so she can literately do no wrong

I just looked this up to see if it was real. How does kicking Lucia von Barda's ass make her the queen of Latveria? Christ I am out of the loop when it comes to Iron Man/Iron Heart shit

She has one of the worst curses you can get, being a Bendis Pet Character

Well doom did it once to the point t'challa had to make vibarnium inert to stop him then there was namor flooding wakanda so shit happens all the time

>im not a sovereign citizen
what did he mean by this

Your out of the loop when comes to sjw marvel

Bendis is far too good a writer to care about your autistic nerd concerns like "logic" or "internal consistency".

Grammar aside, you're not making any sense.

Shame. It could have been a chance to do something interesying with the character.
They probably would have exagerated how bad latveria was thiugh. Ignored all the good work Doom does do.

>Bendis
>good

Latvia never had a king or queen. They got conquered in the Northern Crusades and remained under a foreign boot up until 1918.

I wanted her to say some shit to make her sound smart.It's just joke we make about her she really half the time does not know how to work her iron man suit she was given to

>I'll use the Katawa Shoujo font because it's a handwriting font
fuck you