New propaganda idea courtesy of a Leaf

New propaganda idea courtesy of a Leaf
We translate this new Moloch and Occult stuff to Spanish and spread it to the Chicanos on twitter.
Latinos are superstitious as fuck and this can scare them away from voting Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black people hate voodoo shit too, we should jump both these trains while we're at it.

Hillary Clinton esta en negociò con èl Diablo.

Bump

Nueva cortesía idea de la propaganda de una hoja
Traducimos este nuevo Moloch y ocultas cosas para español y transmitirla a los chicanos en twitter.
Los latinos son supersticiosos como mierda y esto puede asustar de votar Clinton.

Bump

Campaign is over smartypants.
Anoneemoose retardedness can finally leave Sup Forums

Try and spread it to Arab social media as well. They respond really calmly to witchcraft.

Si votas por hillary....votas for satan!

#hillaryessatan

they are el diablo!!

Fine, I'll help (I'm mexican), it can be something like:

Se descubre en los emails de podesta que Hillary tiene nexos con el culto pagano de Moloch
(link the email with the moloch ties or whatever)
#hillaryconeldiablo #ocultismo #satanas

Let me know what you guys want translated

Stop the pot!

WaPo says it's not working, but they're not the target audience

Hola
Hello

con el diablo / satanás / anticristo

Moloch is not an atttractive name and it is not widely known

Curse key: >> $ ? ¿ ¿

I cast a spell
Trump cannot escape
He will forever be engulfed
By the aura of rape

Spell is activated with a get.
To dispell it, you must get "777" in this thread responding to this post

yeah fuck the foundation and bribery, this cult bullshit is the only thing that can scare normies away from voting clinton

Who has the fonts of #DraftourDaughters ?
We can start producing memes right now.

bump

No, but they're incredibly freaked out by it.

It seems political scandals don't generate as much interest to "minorities" as Satanic cults do.

Dindus and Beaners both have extremely religious, insular cultures and are usually in the lowest income brackets. If you live in an area with a lot of minorities you know they actually usually staunchly republican.

It was actually pretty close here with Obama, because the 'obama is a muslim meme' hurt him with church goers. The black community was seriously torn in half over it. And that was completely unsubstantiated rumors. Show them the video, explain that Clinton's mates are eating cum and piss, and they will fucking bolt.

They may not vote Trump, but I guarantee they will abstain from voting for a literal fucking devil worshiper.

Shadilay

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------
If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

People to tweet:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @kimguilfoyle @CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @Reuters @AP @TIME