So pol was triggered by Trumps portayal in Epic Rap Battle, but why...

So pol was triggered by Trumps portayal in Epic Rap Battle, but why? What did they make him say that was out of character?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liLU2tEz7KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums was triggered by Clinton for bias not by Trumps portayal

Why can't there be anyone that takes the piss out of both people instead of showing clear bias for one person?

>Epic Rap Battle
I can't think of a 3 word title I would want to watch less.

>Lincoln being all for Clinton
>wipe that creepy ass smile off your face and beat this dummy
>he only slaps trump

They didn't even bother hiding it did they?

Hillary's rap burned Trump
Trump's rap burned Trump
Lincoln shows up, slaps Trump twice, and tells Hillary to win

severely triggered, brb checking into suicide ward

Hillary is literally the mother of ISIS. They made it seem like Trump was lying about that. The same people who fund ISIS is paying her foundation. (Saudis)

They say Hillary wants to break the glass ceiling but only Trump has laid out any policy that will help women. (paid maternity leave)

They imply Hillary will increase debt by benignly selling poor people socks but the reality is that her policy is as irresponsible as Bernies.

Trump never said anything about knocking down Mosques.

Abe took Hillary's side the whole time he was there and even slapped Trump twice.

This battle was as lame as Hulk and Jenner.

He looked at Clinton whilst slapping Trump the second time. He's from the 1860s, laying a hand on a woman that wasn't your wife, in public, was a travesty. If anything, he wanted to slap Clinton, but couldn't due to his standards of politeness and decency.

See I would buy that if he wasn't 100% on Clinton's side during his part.

Their video in the last election, while tilted a bit to Obama, still allowed both candidates to get in some good digs on each other as did Lincoln. This one seemed really forced and as a result the humor suffered.

because Clinton is far worse than Trump. If they talk about both with no bias, they will appear to be biased towards Trump

>Literally Plebbit: The Youtube Channel
Now why would that trigger Sup Forums?

Is it me or was this video actually like good and funny? What the fuck? Did Epic Rap Battles actually start being a good channel?

>If this is the best my party gets my party should quit
>Beat this dummy
>If she does win don't complain about it
>2 slaps

Those epic rap battles are unfunny in general and the guys who are doing them completely suck at rapping.

They made him look racist, and thus unappealing to normies.

>Epic Rap Battle
i'm only triggered by how cringey, unfunny and gay as fuck that was.drown yourself faggot

>Hillary is literally the mother of ISIS. They made it seem like Trump was lying about that. The same people who fund ISIS is paying her foundation. (Saudis)

It's a reference to when Trump said Obama was the founder of ISIS, then said he was seriously literal, then said he was kidding about that.

These fags wouldnt even use the real swastika in the Hitler vs Vader battles.

The video was biased, because it heavily implies Trump is racist. It doesn't matter because the video makes Hillary seem like a hysterical bitch and didn't make her seem 'cool' at all. Trump's lyrics are actually pretty fucking epic.

About the Abe part, its pretty in character not to slap a woman.

this last season they went full sjw and it shows horribly, they had fucking bruce banner vs bruce jenner and the last half was jenner basically ranting

>About the Abe part, its pretty in character not to slap a woman.

Try reading >Trump's lyrics are actually pretty fucking epic.

Yeah him bashing himself was so le epic! Even Romney bashed Obama in that video 4 years ago.

i actually thought Trump's rap was pretty awesome.

>i respect all females, but your rhymes are trash
>put them next to your emails

I kek'd hard

Hello madame president.

>Liberals using Abraham Lincoln as some sort of rolemodel of a good leader

Wasn't it released in a report a few years ago that Abraham wanted to deport africans back to Africa and/or British colonies?

>epic rap battles
>watched

There used to be.

Because this channel was bought by Disney and they're told which side to politically lean.

But Trump BTFO her

>epic rap battles
Owned by disney btw

BuzzFeedYellow?

PROOF

This.

While they did try to skew the battle Trump still BTFOd her and I had a good chuckle at the video.

This

Was fine till Abe came.

Owned by maker studios, whos parent company is disney. Fact

no they are just cucked liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=liLU2tEz7KY

if you watch videos of these guys when they aren't doing epic rap battles you will see how bad they are

Trump's part is pretty hype

Clinton was just bitchy and obnoxious to be honest