Make an argument why the age of consent shouldn't be 14 everywhere

Make an argument why the age of consent shouldn't be 14 everywhere.

I can't

>Turkey
>18 y.o.
fucking kek

And what is wrong with Spain? Can I go there, fuck 13 y.o. and it is completely legal?

>make an argument
You should be an independent adult to engage in adult activities without your parent's consent

Take a seat

isnt turkey 12 or something now?

Spain raised it to 16 in July 2015.
I know this bc I went to Spain in Nov of that year to study flamenco guitar and I stayed with a family. They had a very well-developed 13 year old daughter who used to dress in these tiny little shorts and she'd sit spread eagle on the couch all the time. I asked myself, how many years would I have to wait before I could bang her? I looked it up and found that the law had just been changed.

Because degeneracy is something that must be stopped not encouraged

That's called sex tourism and its legality depends on a lot of factors.

fucking at 13 is a thing nowadays wtf

eesti i need to come to you again, i did not know about this.

neither can i

Map is wrong germany is 14

what are the factors. asking for a friend not me i swear.

what defines adulthood?

You wouldnt want to.
13 year olds are annoying.

You're wrong, it's until birth.

Germany has some age gap law if youre under 16.

It should not.

Go back to Afghanistan.

Literally impossible.

>make
>why
>shouldn't
You're not retarded OP

fpbp

remember though anons, national laws are often irrelevant because there are stricter local laws. your own nation's laws may also restrict your actions while overseas.

look, if this is important to you, no shit hire a lawyer. He will be disgusted and hate you, but is legally bound to protect your confidentiality and provide you a professional legal opinion to the best of his knowledge. He will also be there to advocate for you if and when the shit hits the fan. A few thousand dollars in retainer fees is nothing to keep yourself out of a federal prison where the rest of the inmates know you as a pedophile.

UK has the same thing i believe

Where that map comes from? Legal age here was changed to 16 some time ago.

Age is only a number :^)

>turkey shown as European
>iceland shown as European
>russia not shown as European
>crimea shown as ukrainian
>Serbia & Montenegro

there are so many things wrong with this shit map

You're not going there to be their friend or marry them.

look atBut in any case child these days are sucking cocks at 13, 14 and 15, so this kind of laws are stupid laws promoted by old bitches.

wtf i love spain now

agreed

The AoC shouldn't exist. Bureaucrats in Washington and Tallahassee should not decide when a girl is ready for sex stuff. That's for her father to determine. Sex is only okay within the confines of marriage or in the family.

Shit map it's 16 here.

I love Noeway too, but you're strange people.
Some time ago I was working in an Hotel here, there were a couple of norweigan girls working with us.
One of them looked like an aryan godess, but one day me and my friend were in the dinner room having dinner while she was in some other table dinning too.Then she farted like a trucker, man it was like a gun shot.

Different climates affect the body in different manners. People in hotter climates tend to have sex in earlier years. Same reason you can't have the kids at home half winter like in northern Europe or go to school in summer. Everyone is obsessed to make the education hours like in the north, but it just can't work like that with the temperature and psychology that developed with it that we have here.

>Spain is now in Yellow zone

fucking Rajoy, Merkel's asslicker