/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Fuck You Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: Rebels S4E1/S4E2 Heroes of Mandalore Part 1 and 2 (Oct 16)
Captain Phasma #4 (October 18)
Poe Dameron #20 (October 18)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjDorLG-vPWAhVE04MKHaQPBikQwqsBCCgwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

I believe that the rebels show is up on DirectTV onDemand.

Can someone confirm?

Now that's a salty OP

""""consistant story""""

All this talk about the last Jedi, but who was the FIRST Jedi?

>tcw viewing guide
>all those embeds in the op
Obvious falseflag

Snoke

You can't spell Snoke without "one"

Pity that we're stuck with it for now. Maybe if the shitposting gets rampant enough, the thread will crash early and we can get a proper one for when the season starts.

Nope

You can't spell Snoke without "no"

I didn't like the prequels when I was twelve.
And I still don't like them now.

Ask me anything.

But you cant spell one without "no" either

Therefore, there is no first Jedi

Implying we can't start a new thread and overthrow this one

Are you threatening me, master jedi?

Why are you the most responsible person at forming logical arguments about why you don't like something in this entire thread?

What's it like being 12

savage

>Why would you think that?

The same reason why people who study dead/forgotten martial arts forms are not near as proficient as the people who practiced them before those forms became dead/forgotten.

The Jedi arts is a dying or dead skillset. And most of it went when the Jedi Knights were literally wiped out over night. And 99% of what was left was confiscated (and likely destroyed) by the Empire. Logically, Luke should never be as proficient in the Jedi arts as the Jedi were before the Clone War.

you do realize Luke has got at least 3 force ghosts to learn from right?

That so completely bullshit it isn't funny. Any good MMA fighter now would beat the shit outta any ancient kungfu master 100 years ago. Get that weeb mindset out of here. Plus Luke invented new saber styles that were less complicated and better more practical than the old styles.

Holy fuck im dieng right now

Remember your place, or would you like more of your precious pirate sites reported?

On high alert.

Imagine the fat goblin who posts this shit.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Force ghosts can't just appear for shits and giggles. It takes a lot for them to come back from the cosmic force and gain their consciousness back. I don't mean the learning process of doing it the first time either, in Certain Point of View Qui-Gon talks about how every time a force ghost appears it takes a lot of energy and effort on their part and most of the time they would rather stay in infinite bliss instead of coming back to the physical world.

>appearing to help instruct the last Jedi on techniques and traditions is the same as appearing for shits and giggles

are these ugly dudes the same thing as hondo?

>not knowing what a weequay is
Spotted the casual

Yeah m8

Why can't Luke do that by himself without some force ghosts trying extremely hard to appear to him constantly?

You made a monument to how mad you are?

Two of them are, the greenish one in the back is a Klatooinian.

I miss OBC posting

Hey my image got an edition. Thanks guys.

Someone just fucking claimed that Luke Skywalker wouldn't be as strong as some smuck from the OJO because he had no teacher

gib rebel base

That guy is fucking hilarious! Did you see his TLJ trailer reaction? google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjDorLG-vPWAhVE04MKHaQPBikQwqsBCCgwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

i clapped when he made the same joke for the 50th time, i love seeing things i'm familiar with.

>He's still at it.

>using pepe
pic related is dumb frog posters

>Any good MMA fighter now would beat the shit outta any ancient kungfu master 100 years ago

Most MMA fighters would still do that to Kungfu masters of today.

>Get that weeb mindset out of here.
Actually, my point of comparison is HEMA. Many aspects of it are just like the Jedi Arts. Only difference being that HEMA fell out of prominence over a long period, whilst the Jedi Arts was put out all together practically at once.

>Plus Luke invented new saber styles that were less complicated and better more practical than the old styles.
That sounds like something out of the EU.

thats not pepe

>Most MMA fighters would still do that to Kungfu masters of today.
No shit. You claimed that ancient masters are better than fighters today.
>HEMA tangent
I have no idea what that weeb shit is
>That sounds like something out of the EU
Yeah and lightsaber styles is EU anyway

I don't often get a chance to post this and I'm not gonna miss my opportunity

Three hours...

behold

have to admit that's pretty adorable

are we getting a stream?

Did JJ go way too overboard with the nazi imagery? Did he not do it enough? did he do it because he was a jew himself and wanted to show people his persecution?

ISB is for snitching pussies

Not sure it's going to drop at midnight dude

one of the best scenes in the movie fuck anyone who doesn't think so

All I said was thanks. What triggered your autism?

it airs at 12:30, which is 3 hours ahead of that user's post.

Honestly I don't think he put that much thought into it. He wanted the Empire, but more Empire than the Empire. So rather than being just Riefenstahl-esque he just went full Riefenstahl.

we're not responding to bait anymore lads I know you guys can do this just don't do it

I had to double check, I could've sworn it was going to be 12:30PM.

>sieg heil
i swear to fuck

Jesus maybe Tumblr is more to your liking bitch

Nope. AM. Same with next week's two episodes.

>Oy veeeey, did is anudda Alderaan!
How the fuck did Sam Raimi get this one past the censors?

Post yfw snoke is Plagueis

>tfw you won't be able to get a Porg from a set under $20

All in due time.

>No shit. You claimed that ancient masters are better than fighters today.

In relation to their respective disciplines, yes.

>I have no idea what that weeb shit is
Historical European Martial Arts. About as far from weebshit as you can get.

>Yeah and lightsaber styles is EU anyway
Canon would disagree with you.

I can get you a porg minifig user, and all you'll have to do in return is bend over for me...

You do know that the biggest hole in that bullshit theory is the Sith dying with Vader, right?

But that is retarded. Things get better over time not worst. I dont know why you think ancient kung fu masters are better than modern. I bet you think ancient archers are better than modern or ancient blacksmiths are better than modern ones.

You know they didn't right?

Nah, see Plagueis just stopped being a Sith.

The first order is his prophesied "new order"

Well that and Pablo confirming repeatedly that Plagueis is dead

He's as dead as a walking Nightsister zombie

Pablo is a confirmed shill.

I honestly don't understand why people latch on to Plagueis so much and why they think him being Snoke would make any goddamn sense whatsoever.

No, the biggest hole is that Sidious killed Plagueis.

Yes they did. Anakin destroyed the Sith.

Plagueis died a Sith

SMOKE IS THE FUVKING DARKSIDE DANGER THE CHISSS WRRE TAKKJNG ABOUT IN THRAWN THAF HE NEEDED THE EMLKRWS HALP IN B3ATIMG YOU FUCKING IDOITS NOT PLAGUIES

I could see it before Snoke was revealed but at this point I don't even see the appeal of revealing that he's Plagueis. It wouldn't add a thing to the story.

One thing I like about TLJ is that it left behind the lame sci-fi naming convention trap that TFA fell into. Using the letter "k" to signify "this is alien" is a trope that Lucas did well to avoid for the most part, but in TFA we have:

Jakku
Takodana
Lor San Tekka
Maz Kanata
Kanjiklub
Unkar Plutt
Kylo Ren
Snoke
Jessika Pava
Korr Sella

It's a lazy convention that writers tend to gravitate towards because "k" is one of the least used letters in the English language, giving it an "exotic" feel (at least to those of us in the anglosphere).

>Plagueis died
Not any more!

It makes George sense. This ST is turning out to be all about the chosen one, I don't know how you could exclude the Skywalker lines' creator.

I actually like this scene. It's showing how the First Order are knock-offs of the Empire. They have all this show just because the Empire had stuff sort of like it, so it's cool.

He absolutely did, it's been confirmed multiple times.

God I'm glad I screencapped this post. I don't know if there's anyone more delusional than Snoke-is-Plagueosfags

>trained himself to learn the tricks to force immortality
>lol he died that's it pack it up
>totally impossible for an asspull like 'the tricks worked but took time to come back full force' to happen yep
The reason his body looks fucked up and not like a Muun is that his life force took longer than expected to come back to his body and it started decaying.

Fuck off nerd

Honestly I think most of them are just being ironic at this point. At least the ones that come to /swco/.

>trained himself to learn the tricks to force immortality
Nope, he's dead. Palpatine killed him, and Sith cannot become Force spirits.

>lol he died that's it pack it up
>totally impossible for an asspull like 'the tricks worked but took time to come back full force' to happen yep
It is, it's been stated multiple times that Plagueis is dead, Palpatine killed him and usurped him.

>The reason his body looks fucked up and not like a Muun is that his life force took longer than expected to come back to his body and it started decaying.

>he thinks plagueis is a muun

No we aren't all brain washed sheeple. I was here when we only had genndy wars

>Things get better over time not worst.

Only if they are continuously practiced and refined. In the case with HEMA, those disciplines fell out of prominence over centuries for progressively being outdated as time went on and much of it has been lost to time as a great many treatises and manuals are now gone. Much like the Jedi Arts, only the Jedi Arts are in a much worse situation as it happened WAAAY faster and to a much more devastating effect.

> I bet you think ancient archers are better than modern or ancient

In relation to combat, they were, actually.

>ancient blacksmiths are better than modern ones.
This is the exception in relation to what you've listed. Metallurgy, as opposed to melee and archery for the use of battle, has continued and progressed instead of being put aside for being outdated.

Just like how it was stated multiple times that Anakin was dead, Darth Vader killed him.

Plaguies didn't create Anakin the Force created him cause of what Plaguies was doing.

He's not Snoke anyway, even George wouldn't have done it.

But this recently published graph confirms Snoke is not Plagueis

> I dont know why you think ancient kung fu masters are better than modern.

Forgot to add this-

Relevance of the times. Such skills were more common place and were applicable to life in those times. Now that they aren't, they're less practiced, and thus people of today would logically be less proficient as it's not a necessity.

Yes he would.