ITT: Perfect Sup Forums Couples

ITT: Perfect Sup Forums Couples

Remember that time she cheated on Clint, claimed she was raped and killed her lover to hide the truth?

Hawkeye/Two Gun Kid is true OTP

Always

Why did you feel the need to start a new thread?

I think you mean Hawkeye/Arrows.

>interracial
>perfect

I'll never forget that Mockingbird lied about being raped and killed a man to cover up having am affair.

Also she was going to fuck Dominic Fortune in that mini. It turned out he was using her but he basically pulled her.

Can't beat the original

Can someone post the page? I've never read the Mocking bird book asides from the one where she's a kid trying to get powers.

Honestly I don't think Mr. Terrific should be with anyone since he plays that deadwife angle a lot. Also does he still have a deadwife or what?

he should have been a bear that goldi will marry

Not-Green Arrow
And not-Black Canary

Huh just realized that was what they were going for. Was it intentional or coincidence?

Just the best Sup Forumsuple flying by

>Natasha fakes her death and Bucky is looking for while Clint mourns and probably will get cucked by him.
>Bobbi is a lying cunt who bangs Peter
>Jessica is banging some OC
>Wanda got BLACKED
What now.

>Jessica is banging some OC
>Wanda got BLACKED
This is a weird list user

Anything with Mockingbird is doomed to be shit.

I do. She is one of the main reasons I keep saying there are no heroes at Marvel.

? Why? Clint banged them both before.

Row, row, row your boat,

Gently down the stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Life is but a dream

No such thing, but find me a better-written cartoon couple than this.

What did Wanda do to deserve this punishment?

Exist

she did?

Fucking shit who the hell thought that was a good idea or even okayed it?

Marvel editorial is crippled, and what they do have are scared to death of feminists. Chelsea Cain decided that instead of being raped, Mockingbird willingly cheated.

Of course, she also stated that Clint made the story up ( cuz of muh male ego) but anyone who read the story knows that Bobbi is the one who said she was raped.

I always thought this feels like incest.

you should read the actual series by Chelsea Cain and draw your own conclusions because Sup Forums is Sup Forums

It was supposed to retcon the original event, in which she was raped and then divorced by Clint when she winds up killing the guy for raping her.

Of course, the writer apparently didn't realize that all they wound up doing was make her look like a cold sociopath who murdered the guy she was having an affair with before he could out her infidelity to her husband.

That's kind've the issue with modern Marvel; they just don't think these things through.

He's got Kate.

Kate is like a little sister.

Go back to Karla?
Jailed for Statutory Kate?

You can read the whole series or you can just google it. Chelsea Cain has tried to defend the decision but she clearly didn't get further than "Bobbi was drugged and raped by the Phantom Rider"

Cain also claimed that the whole Phantom Rider rape thing was written "in a male perspective" and her retcon was putting an empowering spin on it.

But alas...she nuked Bobbi's character.

And yeah, Dan Slott blocked me on twitter for mentioning that Bobbi lied about being raped and murdered her lover to cover an affair.

Kates getting blacked too.

Canary was way too attractive in that show

Tony & his Tonic

ICONIC
C
O
N
I
C

Kate has been blacked already. She was banging the Patriot from Young Avengers, right?

I said couple you dumbfuck.

This is the relationship I aspire to be in.
I even call my girlfriend "Pretty Bird."

Yeah but I liked Patriot.

As a person who never read this Hawkeye and Mockingbird comic before Chelsea Cain's run, to me it was just a female comic book character that actually took responsibility for cheating on her husband.

And I liked that.

What the fuck happened to him?

>took responsibility
>by killing the dude and saying it was justified because he hopped her up on Indian Rape Juice

It makes her the bad guy, user. Like, "the perpetrator in a police procedural" grade.

Written out

He got replaced with Prodigy, who was shit even before he stopped being a mutant.

I think there were issues with copyright or something since he's just gone, Sam is getting a sidekick that's also named patriot I think in his new ongoing.

That's what I'm saying. Just reading Chelsea's comic, never knowing about previous events, it's a totally different story.

And honestly, I like Mockingbird, and I like Chelsea Cain's comic - The way she was portrayed as always wanting to be a superhero was great, and if she would rediscover the super soldier serum it would be the tightest shit!

So I don't even know if I want to treat the original story as Canon or not.

What copyright issues? Everyone else from YA is still around. Unless it's an issue with "Truth: Red, White and Black".

>Interspecies
Interspecies is good

Then are you not giving respect to the character for not reading her whole story?

Also there's no way you would want bobbi to get powers with her current canon. It's a waste.

Ps chelsea fucking sucks. Find a better writer to like. It's for your own good

Still beautiful.

>Seeing how happy the look

that is what i am assuming

don't worry she took a break from comics because nerds harassed her so bad over a cover they didn't like

Don't Nightcrawler fans completely disregard that canonically he's the son of the devil?

And Chelsea's great, I quite like her Mockingbird.

How many of the classic Marvel OTPs are still a thing (besides the Richards obviously)?

No they accept it. It doesn't change his character drastically unlike what cain did to mockingbird.
We both understand some writers self insert but hers was too blatant to be disregarded. It was a bad run or you would see it as "better than nothing"

Aren't Jess and Luke still a thing?

>It doesn't change his character drastically unlike what cain did to mockingbird.

IT COMPLETELY RUINS THE CHARACTER

THE WHOLE POINT IS HE LOOKS LIKE A DEMON BUT IS JUST A DUDE

Captain Britain and Meggan?

And that might be it?
Unless you want to count Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, which you shouldn't.

Well, it wasn't like Austen was taking about actual demons (which exist in universe). Azazel was basically just a really, really old Nightcrawler who could pause mid teleport in the sex dungeon dimension.

But does he not suffer along with mutants? It is the same persecution.
I believe the story and quality that matters.
Cain couldn't write mockingbird well enough to salvage the damage she instilled. And that sucks that she'll carry that scar in her other issues. Nc will be loved unless someone character assassinates him like cain did to mb

They have a Bizarre Son.

You're all wrong, anons.

Batman/Catwoman
Peter/MJ
Lois/Clark
Starfire/Richard
Reed/Sue
Storm/T'challa
Steve/Sharon
Tim/Steph
Oliver/Dinah
Hank/Jen
Katie Powers/Me

Wanda went crazy and killed her husband, caused millions of people died in the aftermath.

Virginia sacrificed herself, so her husband wouldn't became the doomsday machine as his father designed.

So no, I don't think this is even a competition.

>and I like Chelsea Cain's comic
And your opinion is total shit just like that shitty book was.

Intentional, they just couldn't figure out what made Ollie/Dinah click with the audience.

Time to give dating Atlas a try.

Clint didn't bang Wanda, he bangged a Doombot that looked like her.

To be fair it was mostly mediocre. It's just that two or three issues were utter trash.

Who?

A realist.

TnT

And the issue is filled with the most blatant self inserts of the writers friends. Its a disaster of an issue.

This. Ralph in that booster issue made me sad as shit.

>Wanda went crazy and killed her husband, caused millions of people died in the aftermath.

>Mutants
>People

Pick one, user.

And it was never "millions". It's also been canon that it's all Doom's fault for over 5 years now, so stop blaming Wanda.

>Virginia sacrificed herself, so her husband wouldn't became the doomsday machine as his father designed.

She was digging him out of the hole that her actions had gotten the family into. If she'd just told him the truth of what happened from the start, things would never have gotten that bad.

But it's less about "who is better?" and more about "which were the better couple to read about when they were at their best?"