>mfw I finally realized that atheists are the real bad guys

What's the most redpilled way to legally make life harder for them? What are some good tricks to causing them psychological stress beyond the mental illness they already have (atheism). No trills allowed in this thread pretending to be atheist plz.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_bear_false_witness_against_thy_neighbour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice trips checked

also I would basically try to do everything to get them to sperg out in public and get it on video

They are already social outcasts, so just push them a little further so they can make a fool of themselves and have even less of a sliver of social life than they already do

Go look up crude ways to get back at someone you hate. Like Get locking gas canister

Leave bible tracts in public places, atheists get triggered by them

>believing in a magical sky daddy
>in the current year

Explain to them that the current society they live in was only allowed to exist because white anglo saxon protestant men allowed it. Christianity is the only religion that can give birth and support secularism.

God still doesn't matter though. You don't do degenerate shit because it hurts the progress and enlightenment of society. You don't need a deity to understand that.

wat

the ultimate red pill is realizing there is no god (they are all machines) and we can overcome them and take control of our own destiny.

I think most atheists just fell for the elites propaganda. You must help them see the light in our Lord user. Tell them about atheism causing cultural decay, how well atheist states did (USSR, North Korea etc)

Atheism is the religion of believing in nothing - and circlejerking each other off on that fact.

>mfw this is the third time you made this thread in 24 hours

>beliving other ppl believe in actual skydaddy
>current year

In the bible, Abraham wanted to murder his own son because god told him to do so, and then god praised abraham for wanting to murder his only son.

Yet you think atheists are the bad ones? lmao. open your eyes, religion is horrific

Tell the that their entire worldview is just Christianity without god, that always triggers them.

Coincidentally, it also triggers Sup Forums Christians because they're just like atheist cucks.

>Judging ideology on its affects and not it's veracity
Seriously?

Atheist here. That's good enough for me

How can I stop being an atheist?

Satan trips .......Bible basher

Sure thing Maoist. How's that treating you?

The value of religion isn't in the myths.

It's in the attempt to fill a void with an absolute authority. Because most people are just retarded.

In the absence of instruction, they will just choose the most forceful explanation. Because they have no bulwark rebut.

I say, if someone is athiest, I ask them why they deny Allah. Most atheists are just anti-christian because they don't want to appear bigoted. If they're an actual atheist, they'll call Muhammad a pissbaby in front of muslims as they would jesus in front of a church.

If they won't, they're not atheist.

I think the best way is tell that the entire morality set that makes Christianity unacceptable in their minds forces them to use Christian virtues while doing so. Don't like discrimination, don't like the crusades, don't like religious wars. The only reason any of those things are bad require the use of Christian virtues of love. Without Christianity love stopped at family and even that was questionable considering the liberties the patriarch wielded in pagan society. Moral of the story you need Christian virtues to denounce Christianity.

He didnt want to.

>You don't do degenerate shit because it hurts the progress and enlightenment of society. You don't need a deity to understand that.
This is the dumbest argument that regularly gets shit out by this dumb as fuck board.
Just look at all of the politicians and legislators who do degenerate shit, and they have way more of an impact on society than your retarded football watching ass.
Kill yourself.

This lol

It's a meme so you fit into your respective culture

(You)

Fuck atheists. If Clinton gets into office you know who to blame.

Atheism was always a Marxist movement to undermine Christianity.

Ayy llamaos are atheists

> Some people are bad so might as well not even try.

I think you're the one closer to harry caray here.

Please no. My life is already hard enough.

Die.

>implying christfags were ever good guys

Holy shit so much autism ITT

OP you can't do much desu
t. atheist

Reminder that christianity is a jewish plow so that you'll worship them as the chosen people.

You cannot be a christian and also be free from jewish tricks at the same time. All christianity is based in praise of jews and requires you to be part of their globalist system.

You must convert to the religion of your ancestors before the jews corrupted europe.

I'm an atheist but believe that christianity is terrific or the masses. I fight for religious government powers.

if your state allows you to kill animals then i don't know why atheists would be a problem

you could also use your satanic powers
nice trips

Atheist here. Who gives a fuck about religion amirite?

I attack Christians because they constantly engage in rebuttals varying from complete nonsense to...more nonsense

Muslims are harder they just wont answer questions aimed at loopholes in their ideologies
hard to crack they are just constant dodging

>christians invented the concept of being a peaceful and considerate person to strangers
user, no ...

>plz
op, are you gay or just underage?
>atheism
>mental illness
the only mentally ill are autistic fags like you.

In all seriousness, religion as a whole is used to control the masses. Christian cucks can't get past the scripture. Ask them to research the rise of Christianity and see how they feel about "God".

I don't know a single redpilled person who isn't an atheist and I know dozens. It seems to me that being able to realize there is no magical skydaddy is pretty similar to being able to realize the other redpills. Then again, from what I've noticed here US atheists seem to be somewhat more retarded than the ones here, but I'd attribute that to more pc bullshit in university which I haven't really noticed here.

>Abrahamic kike bullshit
>Poo in loo insanity
>Redskin and nordic pagan silliness
>nigger voodoo

Get back to me when any of them arent pants on head retarded and maybe, just maybe, Ill give a flying fuck.

Got the only god I need right here

Read Greek philosophy and look for a compelling reason that war is bad

Praise Kek!

Death to atheists!

IN SHADILAY

>bad
Don't start that "wahh fappers are evil" bullshit with me.
You religious faggots are the most evil fucks on the goddamn planet.

check out William Lane Craig and his Cosmological Argument.

He constantly btfo's atheists like it's a walk in the park.
He buttfucked Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens in a debate and Richard Dawkins is too scared to even try.

No homo, but seriously, check him out.

As Christianity began to decline in the West in the 60s-70s, we were given another chance. But we missed it.

We could have replaced Christianity with a new religion, one rooted in direct experience of the divine, facilitated by psychedelics. We could have created rituals around their use and given them a proper social function.

Modern man is too smart to simply believe the fairy tales he is told in church. Thus we have fallen to atheism, and with it we have lost the social value of church. But an acid trip cannot be written off so easily as a sermon. It is an utterly confounding experience, and naturally the church would provide a context for it.

I know many of you believe that psychedelics automatically turn people into hippies, but that simply isn't true. There are many people here for whom these drugs instilled a sense of nationalism and a rejection of the degeneracy of modern society. As long as a church is providing the proper context, its initiates would come away with the same message.

Thus the social function of religion would be restored, and we would soon eradicate the subversive atheistic ideologies which have infected our culture.

Didn't you post this bait thread last night?

Ignore this bait.

do you realise that the reason our society is so fucked up now is because there hasn't been war for so long? Fuck people actually losing their heads about what we could possibly do when hostile invaders are sailing to our coasts and we have to provide them for life. If that was happening a few years after the last war we'd just be sinking the ships but now it's 'just too horrible to even consider'. Degeneracy and leftism is also a cancer that is born of people raised in peace times.

Religions are different form of techniques to kind of give you a watered down or lesser version of spiritual power, the real raw spritual power is discovered when you practice magick, you can merge you current God/diety with your occult practices, then only can you break the barriers and impress your will in the physical world. and no there's no God or demon (ancient gods) that can give you shortcut, don't believe in hollywood bullshit, you HAVE to work and walk the path, they can open the door to the path and if you refuse to walk then they may not waste their time any furthur. also don't disrespect deities or demons, no matter what geotia or religious book says, they are ancient spirits and treat people with respect, if you fuck with them then they're going to whoop your ass, be nice and they can change your fucking destiny.

>file this under things that never happened.

Have you ever seen the Vatican? They're basically like the grand daddy of the mafioso.
Their only regret is that they can't go back to the days of burning people alive for not going along with their global extortion scheme.

The point of Isaac's story is foretelling the death of Christ. Nor God or Abraham wanted to kill Isaac.

Religion sucks.
Atheism sucks.

Believe what you want in a private corner where no-one can hear you.

>atheists
>not globalists

ignorant

Why are you bothering to cherrypick? Of course greece was dependent on war, they needed the slaves to function.
>descrimination
They made as good an argument against at least as jesus did
>religious war
Most of the greek philosophers mocked their religion. The socratics basically admitted to being atheists.

>implying religion isnt just a tool to control the masses

>In the bible, Abraham wanted to murder his own son because god told him to do so
No.
>and then god praised abraham for wanting to murder his only son.
No.

Try reading the Bible once in a while rather than parroting Facebook memes.

They are nothing more than the square foundation on the Illuminati's satanic hierarchy.

Level 0. Without the actual Satanists lording over them, they are irrelevant.

Also that's the Old Testament. Jewish Book.

mostly you could make their lives harder by pretending to be santa claus, and asking them what they want for christmas. Atheists are triggered by imaginary things like santa claus or jesus, so doing this will be very problematic for them

it did happen. you are free to look it up yourself. the debates are all on youtube.

says mr no argument

They argued for the One, which was complete goodness and justice. A few centuries later Christian theologians used their philosophical basis for the Christian definitions of God. Christian theologians would be more in line with Greek philosophers than Greek philosophers with atheism.

>when a literal slide thread gets marked by Satan an idiots still respond to it
>its not even the first slide
>pol is filled with this and occult bullshit which we know won't persuade any normies

Know that if Trump loses its your fucking fault.

>atheists are the real bad guys

>make life harder for them
>good tricks to causing them psychological stress beyond the mental illness they already have

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_bear_false_witness_against_thy_neighbour
"There are six things that the LORD strongly dislikes, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. Proverbs 6:16–19"

that's catholics breh. protestantism is what you get when you mix christianity with paganism and it backfires on jews, which is why they're trying to destroy it with le edgy in a scientist god isn't real TV personalities bc science is always right bro xD

>Christianity is the only religion that can give birth and support secularism.

tell that to the gauls faggot

>make life harder for them

It's not our place to judge them or hand out punishment. If you are a Christian than you should know that they will have their sins judged at the right time.

How does this logic work?
you bastardize greek philosophy so you're closer to it than everyone else who did the same thing?
All western philosophies after the greeks were spun off from the greeks.
Asian philosophies like buddhism were already being a solid example of objective morality (avoidance of causing suffering). Frankly much more in line with the humanist atheism you're describing.

[x] worship dead kike
[x] pray to kike god
[ ] not jewish tricks
[x] forgive enemies
[x] turn your cheek
[x] render unto ceaser which is his

>What's the most redpilled way to legally make life harder for them?

life's already shit for atheists

>Satan hates Atheism
Checkmate, Theists
Kek wills it

LOL

>he thinks that the kikes are the real Hebrews

>What's the most redpilled way to legally make life harder for them?
Alright there, mr. (1)satantrips (you).

Make life harder for atheists by redpilling them. A life worth living is not easy.

I am not an atheist but I don't believe in any of the gods that humans have made up and worship

I believe in some kind of a 'god', but I do not believe any living human has ever had any contact with whatever it is

Most religion comes from a time when people were extremely unhealthy and probably had hallucinations and crazy dreams.

>this has any bearing on whether youre worshipping a dead kike and or a dead kike god

no

>he believes that shekel moishebergerstein is their actual name, and they aren't lying about who they are

yeah let's forget about the time jesus whipped jew merchants and ran them out of temples and warned of them. there's even a specific name for jew merchants in the bible.

>Jesus is kike
No, kike is a slander against jews because of their atavistic hatred of Christianity. Aka. them being anti-Christs.

Why do you need to lie? Why not fabricate the lies better, if you truly are to affirm your beliefs?

Except that Jesus and God are not kikes. Do you know where the word kike comes from? It's hilarious that you think that Jesus could be called a kike when the word kike is literally a representation of the kikes complete avoidance of Christ.

No religion doesn't mean you don't believe in some kind of god you dumb cunt.

I am God.

they could be fairies and it wouldnt change youre worshipping a kike and a kike god

shit... so u telling me that jesus told the merchants to stop selling for a few hours

but he still wants you to give the other cheek
and render unto ceaser
and pray to a kike god
and pray to a kike jesus?

well im sold this cant be a jewish trick

How could a god come about naturally?

Atheists are useful idiots. The anglo serves the Enemy virgously.

>call Jesus and Yahveh kike deities, which they in fact are
>buttblasted christcucks backpeddaling like crazy on their hitler worshiping tricycle manufacturing website

Hilarious.

>religion thread
>1 post by OP

lol Sup Forums btfo

well you see, when a black hole and supernova love each other....

You're a dumbass.

No seriously, explain how Jesus could be considered a kike when the word kike literally means someone that denies that Jesus was the messiah?

Atheists rightfully believe you're all useful idiots. Who follows dogma not knowing that it only exists to make you a follower of OTHER MEN?

Fucking sheep.

YOu can always kill yourself and go on to suck your gods vagina eternally, with white proud arayan cocks.

kike is a slur for kikel, which is the yiddish word for circle, which is what what used to idenify jews when they came to america.
kike has only been around for about 100 years.

>they could be fairies and it wouldnt change youre worshipping a kike
False.
>and a kike god
False. Again, we don't worship Satan, jews do. You try to push the '=' where it doesn't belong.

Christianity differs (which why the atheist critique even holds ground) is to do unto other as you would have them do unto to you. While Eastern philosophy of Confucius declared "do not impose unto what do you not wish yourself". The difference is profound in that one is positive and the other negative. The Christian is active as in do more than not enact tyranny on others but provide them with good. This is all because on top of secular virtue, virtue that can be found through natural investigation. Christianity added to Greek philosophy the virtues of faith, hope, and love which are only revealed as virtues through revelation. The Christian golden rule is the modification that best makes this critical difference visible. No more is morality simply a negative it is a positive. Christian love is willing the good of the other which is not necessarily necessary for moral behavior but is important in critiquing and proposing humanist policies. What is the point of treating minorities with respect is not for love? What is the point of critiquing unjust war if you should not love your enemies?

>Explain to them that the current society they live in was only allowed to exist because white anglo saxon protestant men allowed it.
I think you mean white Roman pagan/Hellenic men