Obama is in the Pedo-stuff

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

> From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]]
>To: 'Don Kuykendall'

>I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
>pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
>ago, assume we are using the same channels?

A bit earlier there was a thread in which the codelanguage was discussed and we were pretty sure Pizza would be little girls and Hot Dogs little boys.
So Obongo just got a bunch of them for $65,000

Or

He actually wasted $65,000 of taxpayersmoney to fly in some fastfood which is still inacceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oEE0IpbJkhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

"To celebrate all you hot dogs out there."

CTR pls go

What makes you think im CTR? I try to spread the message of corruption, and wether you believe its actually pizza and hot dogs or childs, it is corruption

What did he mean by this??

So that's why he's literally begging people to vote Hillary with Taxpayer dollars.

gay, pedo and crackhead, smoke crack-cocaine

He's clearly spending money on chicago deep dishes and hot dogs. You guys are really overpushing this pedo meme. The only thing you guys have is a president who spends our tax dollars just so he can feel like he's in chicago in the WH.

Cut it out.

65 grand on pizza and hotdogs. Delusion.

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS YOU FAGGOTS

Spread this shit to mom forums, anything mom related.
Anywhere moms get together online.

The normie women are the people who need to see this stuff.

Read the fucking OP. I specifically said that is a posibillity. Even though the pedostuff in general seems plausible in my oppinion and real makes it pretty fitting with the other mails where the whole cf seems to have nothing to do but talk about pizza and hot dogs. Did anyone find an email where they went for sushi, or some kebap? Any other food? Why always them? Noone has another taste there?

which costs the country more, having a leader who is in Washington where all of the infrastructure and people already are, running the country but occasionally flying in some local treat, or having a leader who is never in town, and demands vital military infrastructure and government personnel be moved to his house halfway across the country?

>Obama
>being good with numbers

I'd imagine captured children/grown prostitutes would go for that much.

Choose hope. Choose Hope!! CHOOSE HOPE OR IM GONNA START A NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA FUCKERS!!!!!

>He actually wasted $65,000 of taxpayersmoney to fly in some fastfood which is still inacceptable

>> 96066286

THose cute onions.

Look at the based Obama with an asian loli!!!!

Damn it

hi shill

joe biden is in on it!

Are there any emails relating to biden?
Maybe its worth looking theough them again with that in mind if there are

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oEE0IpbJkhA

Not suspicious at all

>when you're fucking obviously shill
65k of tax dollars on hot dogs and pizza, is this acceptable?
65k of tax dollars on children, is this acceptable?
If you can answer yes to either question and provide a very reasonable explanation as to why I will forgive you and maybe even apologize. If you cannot then you are a fucking shill.

>Or He actually wasted $65,000 of taxpayersmoney to fly in some fastfood which is still inacceptable

fucken kekked

not sure about emails but theres a lot of video evidence of him being creepy as FUCK to minors, takes 5 minutes on youtube to see all you need to see

Let's not get confused. Pedo shit is real and has been going on for ages. The only questions are to what extent are particular individuals involved.

Don't forget that Cathy O'Brien said she was pimped out to HRC as a child. A gynecologist examined her and verified her account of ritualistic genital mutilation, which O'Brien said turned HRC on.