Many Americans will choose to be Russia's little bitch

>many Americans will choose to be Russia's little bitch

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/opinions/next-world-war-andelman/index.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/03/if-russia-started-a-war-in-the-baltics-nato-would-lose-quickly/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-07/u-s-confirms-russia-behind-hacking-attacks-to-disrupt-elections
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off CTR

what is wrong with that?

Having actual good relations doesn't mean they're Russia's bitch. Then again, you're probably too young to remember when Russia and the west had decent relations.

at least they are white

>being allies against cucks and terrorists is being someone's bitch

>Diplomacy means submission

fuck off, proxy nigger.

The middle east

Between Hillary, Trump and assange,
Hillary's Podesta is the only one who ever made a deal with Putin.

>implying Russia can take on the powerful American soldiers

Kekked the flag

>powerful American soldiers

Name one (1) war americans have won in last 70 years.

All that Mart sharting erased Americans' dignity.

It's a country that needs a fucking diaper.

>Good relations=Being Russias bitch
WEW
E
W

>many Americans will choose to be kikes little bitch

What went wrong?

>niggers
>fags
>women
>dykes
>traps
>nu-male Whites

Wow. P-powerful!

Are you honestly implying Russia will win in a war against America?

fuck off peron

Why what's your game plan burger?

>>Good relations

this board is 18+ kiddo, come back another time

America's technology and military would crush Russia easily. Hillary would decapitate Putin

First of all
>Hungary

And what is that image supposed to mean? America is the most feared in the entire world. Everyone else are below us. We are the biggest, strongest, most popular and most relevant in the entire universe

>you're probably too young to remember when Russia and the west had decent relations

WW1?

I'd rather be Russia's 'little bitch' than Saudi Arabia's little bitch, while errecting totalitarian political correctness facism in your own country. Latter is less consistent, you know.

See

How're the Falklands this time of year?

This

Why Vladimir Putin's Russia Is Backing Donald Trump
newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895

> We are the biggest, strongest
There are currently only a couple thousand mart shart soldiers deployed in the Baltic states. On the other side there's a million strong Russia army, waiting.

>winning a nuclear war

Better than being the Jews little bitch

Not anymore burger buddy sjw ruined our military by pussifying it

but niggers are stronger than Russians

They are physically the apex predators of humankind. Are you admitting defeat?

>Trump is Putin's puppet
>Trump victory will mean WWIII

pick one.

5 rubles deposited in your account, Boris

Because Saudia Arabia is influencing Hillary or what? Are you retarded? You're just making mental gymnastics to be Putins little boypussy.

So said the Germans in ww2. And Germany's army at the time was actually made up of men I like most of the US army

I wore a Trump halloween costume in Tokyo earlier this week.

The only people who complimented me were Russians. Random Russian people came up to me on the street and at a bar and were gushing about how great Trump is.

>Are you honestly implying Russia will win in a war against America?

>be american
>lose war with poor vietnamese supported by sweden

>And what is that image supposed to mean?

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/opinions/next-world-war-andelman/index.html

Lads we would severely destroy Russia if it came to war. The amount of destruction we would sustain makes it not worthwhile, doubly so when there are such sinister elements that threaten us and our people's equally.

Physically, American people are stronger. They are also more intellgent. With our technology, we can easily do a surprise nuclear attack on Russia and kill Putin in one blow.

Except Obama was afraid to prepare for the most likely scenario

foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/03/if-russia-started-a-war-in-the-baltics-nato-would-lose-quickly/

China will help the Russians you dummy. We could have no chance. Too much manpower.

Fuq off half nigger, we only do not support world lead by jews anymore, stand your fucking nigger ass up and fight for true freedom.

They are the dumbest specimens of mankind. They might yell and fight like feral apes but have no sense of strategy

Also they're still a minority in the army compared to all the fags and trannies and the fags and trannies are all your generals making your decisions being put in charge of trying to lead the army

Leadership is more important than the average foot soldier when it comes to winning wars

And an army of lions led by a sheep would lose to an army of sheep led by a lion

And this is ultimately the US military's weakness. They may have many lions in the rank and file but most of their leaders are the weakest of sheep hired to fill diversity quotas. You guys don't have anywhere close to a General Patton or Eisenhower anywhere in your army

>Americans
>smart
>strong

Wanna know how I know you're baiting?

>China will help the Russians
China would never risk continual development that will make them the biggest economy in the world. China is minding its own business, thinking long term.

>China

LOL. The absolute weakest people ever. They're just fodder

>m-muh strategy

One black guy can take on 10 russians. You underestimate American strength you fucking leaf. Hillary would crush Putin

The 90s and the early 2000s were pretty good.

I would take Russian rule over SJW rule any day.

Hillary would have a fucking stroke

She is already super TRIGGERED by even the mention of Putin

This

>I would take Russian rule over SJW rule any day.

The main point is you need someone to rule you, otherwise you'll find yourself in the gay marriage.

Who had the highest IQ of all time? Oh yeah an AMERICAN man.

Who is physically the strongest man of all time? Oh yeah an AMERICAN man.

Facts > your lies

Western media were bitching about Chechnya more than the Chechens do. That was really surprising to me.

Where's your leaf?

1 man does not represent the whole country.

>cnn.com

Please tell me you're being ironic

Having one person be like that who is long dead at one point in history does not mean the average current year mongrelized dumb fat American is le smartest and strongest

The strongest man was Louis Cyr.

COUGHING FITS

Fact is Russians including Putin support Trump for their own national interest.

You mean when they were perpetrating the new holocaust against the cechen people?

> In April 2004 an Immigration Judge in Boston issued an order granting Akhmadov asylum in the United States

muh moderate freedom fighters

>implying the fall of Yankeeland is a bad thing

Warmongering Hilltard at its finest.

>need someone to rule you
>otherwise gay
Spoken like a true eurocuck Trumpet

I support Trump because he has a very sexy and calming voice.

This is what CTR is liberalshits actually believe, because they are useful Idiots.

The Republicans are Russians.
Patriotic Americans are Russians.
The Police are Russians.
The GOP is Russians.
The internet hacker known only as Sup Forums (green frogs) is Russians.
People who Reject Corruption in politics are literally Russian.
All Fox News is Russian.
People who reject war are Russian.
Christians who reject CNN and MSNBC programming are Russians.
Gun owners who don't Reject Patriotism and give up their rights are Russians.
All people who want to defend themselves and their boarders, are Russians.

The FBI is literally Russians.

The only people who are not Russians are:

All Media outlets who follow the rules of Propaganda, for the democratic party.
Globalist Elites.
Wall Street.
Elite Merchant banks controlled by Elites.
People who embrace Corruption.
People who promote Cultural Marxism and Communism.
Black Lives Matter.
Feminists and useful Idiots.
Social Justice Warriors who use critical theory to dismantle patriotism and Christianity, and degrade the atomic family.
The Bolsheviks who infiltrated the education system of the US in WWIII to promote cultural marxism were 100% NOT RUSSIANS.
Demoralized Americans who can be programmed by media.

That is why we must subert our government and install a Global one controlled by banks.

Cockroaches will win

I dont think there are people this old in the world to remember times when we were friends with murka

Ed Coan is you fucking Austrian fuck. Go get punched by Kangaroos matey

before Obama ?

What is with CTR and their sexual infatuation with getting dominated by Russians?

You fucking stupid or what?
Russia is 1/2 of population of USA and 1/6 of GDP.

Putin is the best politician in this lifetime, Obama is one of the if not the worst. That's why they would rather be Putin's bitch

Get rekt shartlet, just because he's regarded as the smallest buttfucker in the faglifting industry.

>best politician
And what he did to be one, you dipshit?

Oh,
The irony.

yes but who is the current strongest powerlifter?

>people actually still believe the Assad "regime" is evil and its in the Syrian people's best interests that non-Syrian rebels funded by Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US invade Syria to overthrow their government.
Its not a "civil war". Its a country fighting off foreign invaders.

You know when ukranians went crazy they started claiming everyone is Putin's agent. Politicians are, police and army/navy generals are, even ultra nationalists who were first to fight Russia work for Putin because waving flag with swastika = supporting russian lies about neonazis in Ukraine.

We kinda joked here how it became a meme religion and Putin is dark God and nothing happens without him behind it and how it might spread and take over the world... 2,5 years later it's not that funny anymore.

> how can a person be such a naive, braindead, delusional...
> ah, I see, he's from Canada

Former Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie, as a father of two beautiful daughters, I enjoy watching that sexist bigot to crash and burn.

Hillary isn't that bad guys. At least she won't start a nuclear war like that maniac Trump

>Spoken like a true eurocuck Trumpet

Tell about slave morals dumb trumpfag

>muh strong leader

Humanity gained to power to end itself multiple times over, that's what. As soon as we gained the power to literally destroy the world, war between two Nuclear powers became something that should be avoided at all costs. What's more, the reasoning behind Hillary's stance against Russia is complete bullshit, she doesn't care about our allies or the people of the middle-east, she wants power and influence.

Why should I be a patriot to support corruption and greed of the government? Straight up, if Putin will simply allow America to have peace and independence and not infringe on us, or go to far in its ambitions like Hitler did, I say let Russia infiltrate our current corrupt government. I don't really give a shit, and if Hillary wins and gets us into a war I'm not fighting it whatsoever.

This country can literally burn for all I care if Hillary wins.

Remember Chechnya, remember the Georgia War? Our media was talking about that Shit for years, even after the main conflict had ended.

Former Hillary supporter here. Hilary has repeatedly stated she wants to be more aggressive towards Russia, which potentially can ignite WWIII.

Historically she is so prone to support war and military intervention, and she has received so many funds from big banks that its surprising she didnt run as the republican nominee.

Usa is isreal lapdog and saudi bitch.
when will they wake up and nuke everything ?

>this pic
Every intelligence office in the US confirmed that it was Russia who attacked the DNC and election.

>talking out of your ass: the post

Just google it you retard.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-07/u-s-confirms-russia-behind-hacking-attacks-to-disrupt-elections

Weak Anti-National Dogs. Like Cockwork. Even Deny My Trips.

>30+ cases of "according to western/american/european intellegence agencies"
>Not a single link to the existing intellegence agencies' statements, reports or anything, not to say to actual investigational details and results
I guess i should just believe their word on it
21st century journalism is all about trust eh

>Tokyo
>Russians
Nice try

>I only support my country if my guy wins
Not very patriotic desu

>kaliningrad
>not Prussia

it hurts

Why should I shed blood for a fucking witch? If Hillary wins I'm not going to support any of the wars, and I'll gladly let Russia take the fuck over and do whatever it wants. Fuck Hillary and FUCK people who support her.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

Explain this to me OP

>"Confident"
>Not an ounce of hard evidence
>Just the opinions of government goons