TFW this is better sci fi then modern live action after star trek discivery proved to be hot shit

>TFW this is better sci fi then modern live action after star trek discivery proved to be hot shit
JUST FUCKING KILL ME SENPAI

>watching live action TV ever

its always been melodrama bullshit, or over simplification/romanticizing/ hipster fanfictioning of government

Star trek used to be good. But ever since enterprise its been fucking shit. I hate how the franchise is being raped by an incompetent faggot and just want it rebooted again with someone more competant

The Orville is okay

Havent watched it. Looks like shit. Just because i hate discovery doesnt mean ill like the orville

any medium has its hits and misses, and it's really hard to take "live action has always been melodrama bullshit/ over simplification" seriously from a board that's mostly capeshit and children's cartoons.

for every bojack horseman or watchmen there's 20 shows/comics so fucking derivative and stupid and just fucking amateur that their mere existence defies belief. Seriously, think of how many people had to say "yeah alright, this is good enough. I'm ok with this" to make some of this stuff.

not that live action can't be just as bad (like every other medium in existence...), but the higher barrier of entry sort of minimizes how much truly terrible things get made (you could argue it does this to the truly great things as well).

>watching live action TV ever

user, the past 25 years have seen the rise of HBO giving film quality shows, and just recently David Lynch came back and made an 18-hour avant-garde surrealist film in the form of a TV show. STD might be shit, but live-action TV is overall better now that it's ever been in television history.

Wha? Since when is Star Sci-fi?

This is becoming obvious that someone is purposely making several Star VS threads in order to get it banned again. Cease.

What an awful post

yeah, couldn't be that star fans are just shitters themselves and are incapable of hiding their autism, could it?

Of course a sperg like you would only watch only cartoons. You're probably not smart or mature enough for good live action tv, and patricians watch both.

>>TFW this is better than a piece of shit
Wow , what a accomplishment
>The fucking state of star vs fags
I think you are the same than Loudfags
Show is so mediocre you keep discusing everything but the show and only care about lewaifus/shotas.

>Show is so mediocre you keep discusing everything but the show and only care about lewaifus/shotas
Thats really most of the cartoons talked about on here desu

Someone hasn't watched Leverage or Psych.

Is this show good? I watched the first four episodes and wasn't really impressed

It's good, just has a slow and steady build up before it finds its legs and grows a plot.
If you're not interested by Episode 8 (Blood Moon Ball/Fortune Cookies) when the story really starts it might not be for you.

Star vs may fit the term "science fantasy", but it's hard to say it's sci-fi at all

Doctor Who.

Rule of Lee.

This show hurts me