Who's worse, Sup Forums

who's worse, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE&t=28m13s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Umarushit by a wide margin, even worse than Kirino.

Sagiri is the GOAT imouto by design alone.

hard to choose, both are shit

ironically the male MCs in both shows are good husbando material.

Not even comparable since Star isn't pure shit

Umaru has made me laugh once. Star is boring as shit.

The left one.

Umaru
-Cute
-Funny
-Nice theme songs

Star
-Cunt
-Cuck
-Fanbase full of queers

The rare double Jannetty.

What? That doesn't make sense you stupid idiot. They can't be a double Janetty, you dumb simp.

They aren't a team, hell they aren't even the same show, so pitting their popularity as characters towards each other is completely meaningless and their shows aren't even similar enough to warrant that comparison.
If anything that blue haired bitch was Umaru's Janetty, and everybody nows Jana is Star vs Janetty.

Shower. Weights. Sun. Sex. Clue.

>Umaru
>An annoying borderline mary sue
>Star
>A relatable girl who has her flaws and faces consequences
Gee I wonder

>relatable
Cuck spotted.

>A "relatable" girl who has her flaws and faces consequences, but then gets deus ex out the ass in an anticlimactic ending

At least Umaru is funny.

Only cucks use "cuck".

Oh fuck...

>anticlimatic
How?
>deus ex machina
It was forshadowed at the season 2 premiere.

>How?
How is coming back to life at the last minute and then killing off the main villain who was supposed to be more of a threat not anticlimactic?

Establishing vague lore doesn't make it less of a deus ex.

Umaru by a lot, star isn't good at all but at least she's not a human leech

How do you know she died? She could have just lost the way to go back to her world in the mean time.

Umaru. Her brother is a goddamn saint for not having killed her years ago.

Oh yeah and also
>Killing the villain who was more of a threat being anticlimatic
Can you explain how it was anticlimatic?

Because he diews just after he shows up.

Nigga he has been there possessing Ludo, how is that not a presence of him.

Because he didn't do anything.

Toffee, and members of Ludo's gang, were blown up in the whispering spell explosion in Storm the Castle.
This is why Toffee reformed as goop in BfM and it follows that Star's body was blown up too.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE&t=28m13s
not him btw

That's because upon ditching Ludo meant losing his magic powers and what do you mean by not doing anything while possesing Ludo. Toffee broke him down enough to get him to just listen to his voice and make him burn the book of which also included Glossaryck.

I still don't see how that means Star died.

At least Star knows her limits

I'd say Umaru.

I mean yeah she's funnier, but by concept alone she's more insufferable. There's literally no consequences to her shitty NEET-esque lifestyle and she's a cunt to boot.

Umaru has actually grown as a character.

Star is a way bigger cunt.

So as Star

We need a drawfag to do a side by side comparison with each spreading the other one for demonstration purposes.

Umaru is a shit person. Her show was so unentertaining that I didn't even make it to the 2nd episode.

Star is nice, but reckless to the point she is a danger to those around her. Especially if you don't have plot armor.

fucking hammers of course

I said "not him" and that Star's body was blown up, not that she died exactly.

I dont even know what the hell peopleare talking about but the anime thing wins simply because Anime is better and moe and cartoons are dumb and ugly.

Umaru is way better than that 'lel so randum' bitch.

>Anime is better
>moe and cartoons are dumb and ugly
What did user "the man without a brain" anonetty meant by this?

Which is into anal?

>everyone picking left
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WEEABOOS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We're pretty sure Star has pegged Marco repeatedly

the real question is who's better
>Janna Ordonia
>Tachibana Sylphynford

>Janna
Get the fuck out, gypsy!

user, OP asked who's worse not who's better.

Umaru is possibly the most insufferable animu girl ever created
she's a trash human being, yet we're supposed to find her funny and endearing because she's generic moe I guess
she also never gets her comeuppance, never learns anything and the whole show is unfunny cringe pandering to """""""le nerdy NEET culture"""""""""

never watched star, but she seems alright. I refuse to believe she could be anywhere near as bad

Well we all know who's shit at their academics.

At this point in the show Star has lost the guy she likes to a generic skater girl with T&A, has gotten the four of the strongest magic users in the universe killed, put her homeland in the position to get taken over by a flightless bird controlling an army of rats, not to mention she committed suicide and then ended up drowning before having to get baptized in the flames of the in-universe God before reincarnating as literally Satan to kill a regenerating lizard played by Michael C. Hall (who has fucking cancer in real life because Daron Nefcy is a cold-hearted bitch) and thanks to that she released an evil worse than Hitler that's going to end up killing her mom.

>toffee regenerates
>mike has cancer
how did i miss that
what the fuck

Buy my game, Sup Forums!

Ohoho is objectively better.

> mommie i did a Sup Forums thing on a completely different board