Why didn't this guy get more recognition in the election?

Why didn't this guy get more recognition in the election?

He seems alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oILLjyQV-0
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt that the "what's Aleppo" guy?

>he's an open borders moron
>DUDE WEED LOL XD
>ALEPPO

I'd have voted for McAffee before dat goy

The Libertarian Party is cucked and aren't real libertarians. Just watch that Stefan Molymeme video on them from last week.

I voted for him, I like moderate libertarianism. Stop being Saudi/Israeli puppets, legalize weed, abort unwanted children and don't waste tax money on stupid SJW propaganda campaigns.

Because he picked Bill Weld.

WILLIAM WELD
>WILLIAM WELD
WILLIAM WELD
>WILLIAM WELD
WILLIAM WELD
>WILLIAM WELD
WILLIAM WELD
>WILLIAM WELD
WILLIAM WELD

I lost any shred of respect I might have had for him when that happened.
Literal fucking retard on foreign affairs.

He's a complete and utter moron, but he's pretty funny.

He serves his purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oILLjyQV-0

Who is A. Leppo? Never heard of him.

thanks to him supporters of liberty have to yet again abandon the name libertarian just as they abandoned classical liberal and just as they abandoned liberal

never heard of the dude before the Aleppo thing, but his stupidety made him a mockery in Switzerland and other europe countries, so I guess that says a lot.

He got confused about the name of an important city in US foreign affairs so Sup Forums told me I'm not allowed to vote for him

He's pretty dumb. That being said if he was in the debates I might have voted for him.

Why is he never in any televised debates? I feel like most people know who he is by now, he's taking votes from candidates, so if anything his campaign matters in that regard.

>implying it's not because he's triggered by "politically incorrect" phrases like 'illegal aliens' and 'sand niggers'

this

>Well, I'm an idiot. I'm the dumbest guy you have ever met in your life.

>alright

The dudes literally more autistic than half of Sup Forums.

>TFW you're a true Libertarian, but no one in the party is, so you vote for political beliefs you don't believe in

His campaign song

youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

McAfee? The guy who moonlighted as a drug lord used his money to silence local government and get away with multiple murders in Belize?

I guess he does better fit this cycles election theme

>jeans and converses
>With a suit and tie

He himself has no idea what hes doing.

Dr. Johnson, I'm Al Eppo.

He was never charged with murder, they merely wanted to talk to him. Either way, his manner and policies are far more mature and informed than fucking Johnson.

Shit, even that young guy who spoke in revolution-era soundbites would have been better, at least he was a die-hard ideologue, not a democrat in libertarian's clothing like Johnson.

Libertarians are against foreign aid and foreign intervention. We don't give a fuck about any 'Leppos.

Also, we are for legalization so I am going to dude weed a bowl right now with my MMJ card.