I know the world can get you down

I know the world can get you down
Things don't work out quite the way that you thought
Feeling like all your best days are done
Your fears and your doubts are all you've got

But there's a liiiight...shining deep inside
Beneath those fears and doubts so just squash 'em
And let it shiiine for all the world to see...
That it is time, yeah, time to be awesome!

If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be
Standing outside with my mouth open wide
Ah Ah-ah Ah Ah-ah Ah Ah-ah Ah
If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be!

>Hard_Candy_Rain
so many broken windows and bruises.

I forgot about this flop of a series.

Too bad this thread isn't exactly about that.

I dont remember that song from rainbow brite

Because it's not, it's actually from the Barney movie.

was it kino though

What barney movie?

Yep

It was very short lived, honestly kind of bizarre, they should have tried to get it on cable instead of that "feeln" shit

WE SEE THE LIGHT, FILLING UP THE SKIIIIIES, SO TAKE THE STORM KINGS ORDERS AND TOSS EM!

CAUSE ITS THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TO LET OUR COLORS FLY, HEY SCALLYWAGS ITS TIME TO BE AWESOME

Fucking hell no.
As someone who saw it, I can safely say that it was a travesty equivalent to the Holocaust and my experience watching it was just as miserable.
Not a single moment went by where I didn't want to rip people's faces off their heads.
To quote Roger Ebert's "North" review: "I hated this movie. Hated hated hated hated hated this movie. Hated it. Hated every simpering stupid vacant audience-insulting moment of it. Hated the sensibility that thought anyone would like it. Hated the implied insult to the audience by its belief that anyone would be entertained by it."
I was going to suggest burning everyone involved to death, but the movie actually considers this to be a very light and child-friendly punishment.
Instead, I ask that Adolf Hitler rises from the grave to bring back the death camps where they will put every single piece of human garbage that worked on this excuse of a film and every single childless adult male who likes and will defend it into the gas chambers.
Make them know that they have defiled the definition of the term "film" and all of its synonyms.
Make them know that they were collectively responsible for one of the worst things to plague human existence.
Make them know that this mistake will not happen again.

Oh man, put me in the screencap, lol.

Really? That's the best you can do?

Dude it was just a Barney movie not an MCU flick. Calm down.

Pretty damning description, Lee.

>it's almost been seven years of ponies being banned
can we get rid of GR15 now? atleast for Sup Forums?

Do you want to drive lee insane?

Lee's long gone, user. I just want to discuss mlp on the same level as any other cartoon on here.

kys

You should probably kill yourself

Well, it's shit

10/10 song

>But there's a liiiight...
Over at the Frankenstein place?

>Barney songs
>good
Kill yourself

I hate to admit it, I did like the pilot series.
Just that the star stealing princess was too old

How'd you like the movie user

It was complete shit

>tfw Rainbros never became a thing.

Hello Lee

That would have to come with the deletion of /mlp/, along with strict limits on the number of threads. If that ever did happen, it would likely happen soon after the damn thing finally ends.

Meh, that's still being prejudiced towards MLP.

Pokemon has their own board yet they're allowed to shitpost here, and it's not even a cartoon.

I would say the fair thing would be to treat it like that, no general, but the occasional thread being allowed and obviously no more than one at a time

Hey, let's be fair to /vp/. At least that board isn't primarily thousand thread-strong fetish greentext generals and 'CYOA's that by all rights should be banished to /qst/.

I mean seriously they kick quests off /tg/ of all places,
but /mlp/ gets to keep that shit?

>but /mlp/ gets to keep that shit?
Probably because of Rule 15 and shit. I guess the moderation on /mlp/ is more lax, allowing for more fan content and tangentially-related stuff in exchange for a strict rule against posting them everywhere else on the site.

Current /mlp/ moderation makes no sense, and in some ways never made any sense....it's the wild autistic west

>semi common fetishes like ass worship and foot fetishes are outlawed
>inflation, fat pony, and diapers are allowed

>can't make drunk pony threads because its "/soc/"
>can make pretty much any other thread that falls under that category and doesn't even involve ponies

Haven't found time to actually sit down and watch it. I've heard the songs though and they're all pretty good.

/mlp/ has no mods.

Songs are ACE

Film was pretty good but fell a little short of kino.
The songs were god tier though.

Yes