Gotta feel bad for Black Panther. His film is simply a road block to Infinity Wars

Gotta feel bad for Black Panther. His film is simply a road block to Infinity Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit deal for a shit character. Seems fitting.

I feel bad for Carol. Hers is literally sandwiched between the one plotline that been built up to since the beginning.

>There is a bunch of garbage on the side of the road
Just like any other road, you know?

At least we don't have to wait 7 months for the next Marvel movie from November to May. With Black Panther coming out on February, we'd only have to wait 4 months.

His film is probably gonna be the best MCU film

No, lol...

Its gonna be We Was Kangz The Motion Picture

>avengers are doing avengers shit
>big bad is coming with his gauntlet
>black panther doesn't give a fuck, and just deals with his own shit

Might be cool.

How does BP have anything to do with the Kangz meme?

Although BPs origin was conceived by Jew in 60s, its litterally the fantasy that Hoteps and Afrocentrists have. They believe that there would be a Wakanda like nation today if Africa hadnt been exploited by the white man.

And come one the most advanced nation on earth is in Africa thats some serious suspension of disbelief. A real liberal fantasy to make black people feel good. If thats not Blacksploitaion I dont know what is.

Not much different than how Assassins Creed Origins is We Wuz Kangz the game.

In Wakanda's defense it was pretty much sheer blind luck that they just happened to live where the Vibranium was. It's not like they scraped together a functioning kingdom out of nothing though centuries of hard work, it's a literal magic super metal that just gives them a free ride to kangz-ville.

WE

Isn't the protagonist of that just a swarthy fella? He didn't look like a Negro.

>its litterally the fantasy that Hoteps and Afrocentrists have
And another litterally fantasy that white supremacist have is that Thor has blond hair. But I'm not hearing anyone complaining about that

You can't possibly think, in full confidence, that the two points have even the slightest bit of parity, right? Surely you aren't that stupid.

Just because you have a valuable natural resource doesnt mean your nation is going to be civilized and advanced. Most diamonds come from shit stain countries with people still living in mud huts. Africans dont know how to capitalism. I know we are talking about comic book fantasy, but its so far fetched, its comical.

Well I just assumed that we where pointing out fantasy that various groups have and that we should mock them all for it.

Hes dark featured PUA (person of unknown origin)

Do you think they will bring his power level back a little for the movie? Comic panther has gotten out of hand.

Most likely. He wasn't all that in CW.

>road block to Infinity Wars.
That is a weird metaphor. Did you mean a stepping stone to IW? Or maybe a pit stop on the way to IW?

Wut? The people who worshiped the Nordic gods were fair skinned, fair haired people. Why wouldnt they imagine their god as blond?

I'm kinda excited for Black Panther action though, it's bound to be pretty cool

I forgot, they weren't even that advanced compared to other nations until like after WW2 when BP started selling the Vibranium right? I know the reason they weren't exploited is because of the secrecy/wall around the nation.

Because English people still worship Jesus who was a jew in the middle east and God who first made man in his image in Africa

Because they don't describe him as blond, ever .

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)

So you are saying he was a ginger?

Yes, red hair and red beard.

So under what rules is fantasy with blacks allowed to operate under? Because I get the feeling that even if Wakanda were modeled after the spear throwing tribes of the Zulu we'd still be we wuzing. I'm not fanny flustered, but the Hebrew Isrealites are a fringe black supremacy group, and doesn't reflect blacks as a whole.

Ummmm....

Yes and no.

First your diamond issue. Diamonds are inherently useless for practical reasons until you achieve sufficient enough technology to use them practically (i.e. Diamond Bit Drilling). Like gold. Gold is straight up fucking useless EXCEPT it's easy to form and (again, sufficient technological levels) useful for electronics. OTHERWISE, steel all the way.

They're valuable as a commodity in the world economy because the world 'decided' they should be worth something. There's even an artificial control of diamonds to make them worth as much as they are. Bet you anything that if YOU found a pocket of diamonds in your pocket right now you wouldn't even get 25% of their value compared to if a business or company got it.

As for the natural resources not helping... No that's true. JUST becuase you have a resource doesn't mean you're going to advanced, but it's a huge fucking boost. Asia and Gunpowder, the Middle East and Oil (honestly we'd ignore the fuck outta that place like it was Africa if it wasn't for the oil, and they play that shit hard. Billion-Trillionaires born there), and one most people forget about; England and Coal. Coal helped them big time during the Industrial Revolution, giving the rest of Europe the big Fuck-You.

With Vibranium's alternative name being Magic-Plot-Hole-Australium-Metal it's not hard to imagine in the MCU that they get super advanced from it.

Fairly certain he's Nubian.

African people that lived around the bottom half of Egypt deeper inland. There before the Egypt took over and Greece took over Egypt, and then Rome took over Egypt

10$ says they're totally going to misrepresent the social-conditions and political views to paint Romans as 100% evil racist bastards supressing the local population because fuck-you-we're-romans-you-filthy-egyptians and that all of Egypt as some sort of super ghetto.

While the Black Israelites and Hoteps are a vocal fringe, most US blacks still like to fantasize that the anceint Egyptians were black (they werent except for one Nubian dynasty at the END of the age of Pharos, so no sub Saharan people did not build the pyramids), US blacks dont want to admit that they came from the Ivory Coast (this is where slaves were taken from)that has litterealy no advanced ancient culture, and is almost 3k miles to Egypt. They were living in grass and mud huts until the white man came, and many still do there.

Generically speaking where you find gingers, you find blinds...

Meant BLONDS^

This reminds me...

Ubisoft will also make all Egyptians deep-African-Black.

Yes and?

The trailers have already confirmed this false. The Egyptians look Egyptian.

Do people actually think that Egypt wasn't a huge power? I get the meme and all but they literally were kings of the known world for a long time.

The other cultures you mention were able to form civilizations and use their resources to their advantage to advance as people. In sub Saharan Africa, it took other more advanced nations and cultures to come in and utilize Africas resources.

Oh. Well props to Ubisoft for not hitting my lowest possible viewpoint of them.

Africa had civilizations though?

Yes tell us how the Danelaw English used the power of coal to form advanced British civilization.

Mud huts and fgm aren't the cornerstone of any kind of civilization.

Not to mention one of the biggest drivers of societal advancement during the most crucial times, domesticated animals, which are all but absent in most of Africa. Asia and Europe are where those species come from and thrived in, and some around northern Africa near the Mediterranean, and those are the cultures that grew and that moved forward in the world.

The point is that Egyptians werent sub Saharan black. It is a fantasy of black people, largely because black Americans have no geneology to speak of and it gives them something to cling onto to feel better about themselves.

We (whites) were kings: independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

You're literally retarded.

Right. Forgot how Aksum were filthy primitives in their mud huts. Or the Mali didn't bring jack shit to the table. Or that Songhai was completely irrelevent.

Also by your logic; many other civilizations around the world are inconsequential.

You know the Romans systematically removed signs of race from Egyptian ruins, right? It's a documented and agreed on actual period of history. The Sphinx is missing it's nose because it was ordered to be removed in a whitewashing effort from Rome. They wanted people to believe what you're saying now.

>We (whites) were kings
The irony is completely lost to you isn't?

They did on the other hand, almost put in lootboxes, and then when there was an uproar about it, backtracked and said Haha, w-we just meant lootboxes you buy with in game currency, not real world money!

Yeah, pretty much.

Isn't that image a depiction of male circumcision?

And then you have factors like war, trade, food and water access, disease and weather.

Africa was a shitty place overall. Temperate locations are best.

This isnt true. Rome didnt white wash Eqypt, this is hotep afrocentrist propaganda. Prove with link that doesnt come from a hotep site.

Nope, they are oiling the cocks.

Female circumcision was practiced in Victorian England and almost until the Twentieth Century in America.

Isn't this image literally just white people going WE WUZ ACTUALLY KANGZ instead?

This is like the retarded argument that asian people have always wanted to be white even before exposure to white people. It's rather that dark skinned people would be poor and have to work manual labor in the sun and fair skinned people usually were inside.

>be Rome
>conquer Egypt and make it your bitch
>"""whitewash""" it
Why the fuck would they do that? To show that they conquered themselves? The absolute state of Afrocentrists. What's next? Ancient Greeks were black? Oh, no, wait. They STOLE everything from the blacks! Yeah, that's it!

Disease isn't a huge thing in most of Africa during developmental ages, that's a recent thing. Water/food and trade are the biggest ones on your list for sure, weather and war are kind of grasping at straws, there was war and monsoons and blizzards in other parts of the world too. It shouldn't be a shock that the most successful African civilization ever has easy access to active trade routes, stable predictable weather, access to domesticated animals, abundant food, and won every war it was recorded to fight with a minor caveat for the Sea People.

Basically I wouldn't blame white people as the main reason why sub Saharan Africans didn't thrive, even though it probably didn't help. There's a huge list of reasons why they struggles to gain their footing, and why even with white people in charge and billions of dollars and modern technology flowing in the area is still third world. It's just not an easy place to succeed.

>Egyptian aren't really African
everyone on the planet is African

Don't pretend to know what you're talking about. Rome aided Egypt with a conflict and afterwards Cleopatra led Egypt to all heavily with Rome and they were basically a joint empire, until Rome fell and Egypt went to Arab control. Rome never conquered Egypt, they never even tried to or wanted to.

We (white peope) were kings is a joke, We Wuz Kangz is funny cause black people believe it. Look, there are castles all over Europe, but most white people were peasants and goat farmers. But collectively there was a civilization. Black people fanacize about Kangz n sheit thinking they actually defended from kings, when most came from mud huts.

ok, but the cradle of civilization is literally in North Africa and then moved into Mesopotamia

>the absolute state of Hoteps

War is a big factor when developing civilisation, it can make you or break you as you can get more access to resources, subjects, taxes and drive technology forward.
>Disease isn't a huge thing in most of Africa during developmental ages, that's a recent thing
River blindness has been in Africa for a long time, river blindness makes it hard to settle by rivers and history tells us that civilisation starts by settling by rivers.

MFW Sup Forums turns into Sup Forums

>Sup Forums used to be better, I wonder why

Correction, everyone on the planet evolved from Africa, some just evolved more than others...

>Black people fanacize about Kangz n sheit thinking they actually defended from kings, when most came from mud huts.

Memes aside. No not really.

Black people don't think they are literally descended from royalty directly (and those that do are called out for being fucking crazy). It's more of a "The civilizations I can be linked to did some things". The shit like you posted is dramatic, but all inspirational memes are.

On top of that, this mentality is prevalent as fuck. Every thread thats vaguely about ethnicity/race/nationality becomes a "B-BUT NO WEEEE WUZ KANGS" pissing contest between various white people who want to feel good about what other people allegedly did.

>evolved from Africa
nigger what

Roger blindness doesn't compare to the black plague, and territorial fighting doesn't compare to all out war such as was seen by Greeks, Romans, Monguls, and Turks. I'm on your side here and believe your main point is right, but you just make your stance weaker when you use shoddy evidence. There's enough legitimate evidence that you don't have to grasp as straws like this.

>turns into

This is literally a troll post. This is about as bad as when people on Sup Forums thought the image of "Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world" was not satire when posted on a satire blog.

>and those that do are called out for being fucking crazy
>strawmaning anyways

>and territorial fighting doesn't compare to all out war such as was seen by Greeks, Romans, Monguls, and Turks.
That's the point I was making, they diden't have wars like that of the Greek, Romans and Mongols so again progress came slower.

How long until this joke is going to be old?

Hm, that's an interesting perspective. War tends to push societies forward when there already is a society, but tends to delay the formation of a society. You can see it basically the economic and technological boom of Japan that came from WW2, compared to how fragmented and fragile feudal Japan was.

That would imply it was ever a joke

Actually, no its not a troll image, go to the fb page stamped on there, its an afrocentrist fb page, and no, they are not being satirical.

Litterally an image from Black Panther. Lol

No one gives a shit about a black guy named Panther. Now if it were a black woman named Cougar then people probably might

This is a huge strawman, nobody serious claims either button is true.

#blackpanther

>Hurr durr savages can't overthrow a more civilized people
>Unless it's the Roman Empire then uhhh totally savages and degenerates!! Poor, poor us.

Apparently, youve never met a Hotep...

It seems to me sir, that you have never met a Hotep...

I don't get it. Why does this person know understanding history mean that you're right? Niether this person, nor people who claim Africans fucked themselves because they're somehow worse are right. You're not making a point spamming these.

It seems to me that you've a major confirmation bias and also don't understand that "nobody serious" and "nobody seriously" are completely different things.