Season premiere of Squidbilles tonight at 12

Season premiere of Squidbilles tonight at 12.
Its also a half hour episode.

Dove in an Iron Cage
>Justice is served.

I'm glad you made this thread.

Git R Done!

I wish Dan Halen's VA did more voicework and wasn't horribly depressed.

>the hat too please

Is the animation quality better?

Tuna salad

>Squidbillies is at 11 seasons

Jesus where does the time go.

Anyone else think this show needs to end soon because it's been hit and miss the last few seasons.

>that hat
Holy kek

RIP Rusty

SQUIDBILLIES IS STILL ON?!?

my exact same reaction

Dan Halen is probably one of the top 5 characters out of any show in Adult Swim's history.

They better have that hat on sale on asseen.

SUPER JAIL GUYS

>those gay guys from superjail made a cameo

HOLY SHIT

>white power on one arm
>black panthers on the other

>Here's your trigger warning

>Aqua Teen would be funny if it were still on

>granny's eyes
Oh my lord.

JAILBOT AND ALICE TOO!

>Rusty escaped Superjail

Kek

MORE SUPERJAIL CAMEOS HOLY SHIT

So Superjail and Squidbillies exist In the same universe

>I didnt ask to be born white so I guess we're both victims

so does spaceghost, sealab, and perfect hair forever apparently.

Rate the episode I guess.
9/10

Am I the only one that thinks that squidbillies is one of the most underrated shows on television?

>all this random social political commentary

The fuck? Can I just watch my dumb show about dumb redneck squids in peace without this?

I wish it got more love.

I would say it is even better than Dick and Morty.

I'd say yes, but I have a bias because it's based on the town I grew up near.

As someone who likes Rick and Morty, I would agree

I'm sure they where just being sarcastic user

At least I don't have to worry about this show getting Reddit tier fans anytime soon.

Honestly I think most anything Dave Willis made is about GOAT tier. Aqua Teen, Brak Show, Squidbillies, Perfect Hair, all that shit is just timeless and never ceases to crack me up.
This, too. I grew up in the Appalachian Mountains of NC.

This whole episode was made to appeal to them.

I thought it was handled much better than a typical show. Little blatant but it didn't make me groan.

And the Brak Show.

Fuck this shit, I want ATHF back.

Me three. I live about an hour from Raleigh and I knew people who'd fit into this show like a glove.

Dude, Squidbillies has always had stuff like this in it.

socio-political commentary has been a staple of Squidbillies since at least season 3, when they slaughtered all the gay computers.
But the thing about this show is it never truly paints either side as superior. Yes, Early's conservative side is usually painted as incompetent, circuitous, or outright retarded, but Rusty's world usually collapses when he tries to actually interact with it. Take last season, for example, when he tried to get a hippie girlfriend, and she wound up turning him down because he's a disgusting mutant squid.
Rusty is an optimistic ideologue, which is a horrible combination if you're not smart, which we all know he isn't. He also falls extremely easily into Early's habits, particularly laziness and narcissistic tendencies.

Not only that, but sometimes, the writers throw Early a bone and give him positive traits, like his survival skills being essentially second-to-none, and his prowess with weaponry is rather impressive as well. His political views are mocked, not because the argument is flawed, but because Early is a complete moron who barely educates himself on any matter and just regurgitates what he hears on the TV lookity-box.

Holy shit this is still on? Is The Oblongs still going too?

>Season 11
>DVDs only go up to season 7
Cunting fuck

oblongs isnt even a fucking adult swim show you idiot
and it only had one season

Take it easy man