Uh guys... It is officially happening

What in the actual fuck. Phallic foods, pasta noodles hot dogs for boys, almost exclusively pizza for girls. Obama is implicated. I'm lookin at muh pitchfork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46199
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are fucked because of this. They're not going to get away from this. Really respectable, honest people in the FBI and police know about this and they're not going to let this happen any longer.

This one is juicy. GET IN HERE SPERGS. SPREAD THIS SHIT.

Bumping for help preservation

Chicago is famous for it's unique pizza and hotdogs.

Maybe he literally had a secret service contingent fly a private jet to chicago to buy pizza and hotdogs.

5 men plus a 2 way chartered flight would cost about that much.

Waitresses could be the stewardesses on the plane.

Really though. Fuck off, dude.

Lmao

burgerbro is shitpostin hardddd

There is no reasoning with /pol any more. You are labeled CTR shill if you don't go along with this /x level shit.

>Really respectable, honest people in the FBI and police know about this and they're not going to let this happen any longer.

fpbp!

thinbluepepe.jpg

What the fuck is going on? Is this some kind of viral marketing campaign?

Why couldn't he pay for it himself then? Why spend tax payer money so loosely

Because power corrupts you to obscene levels.

Child Traffickers

PIDF, are you even trying anymore?

FoIA info here

Ask yourself this:

Why the fuck would rich and powerful people eat shit food like pizza and hot dogs?

>the millionth thread
fuck, user. Let it the fuck go.

>stratfor employees talking about the same stupid hot-dog-fridays that their other leaked emails show they had several times before
IF HOTDOGS IS CODE WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BANAL OFFICE-WIDE EMAILS OF THEIRS ABOUT HOT DOGS IN THE BREAKROOM AND BORING PLANNING ABOUT WHAT RESTAURANT THEY'RE ORDERING FROM THIS WEEK.

>taking some stupid obama-crack seriously when the source wasn't even taking it seriously.

Everybody eats pizza and hotdogs

Wow....you're right....really makes you think....

in last couple of weeks shitposting and larping got so bad that I stopped spending time on Sup Forums, maybe I would lurk briefly through here but that was it, I couldnt stand these shitposts "U R CTR! - NO U!" and larping about being in fbi/insider/time traveller whatever.
but holy shit this stuff is really creeping me out
I knew there was some sort of conspiracy, it was granted, elites must conspire against plebians to keep being elites, but I would never imagine they would go ahead and do disgusting shit like this

its...

why in the fuck?

why?

>Why spend tax payer money so loosely

It's Obama.

He doesn't give a fuck about wasting tax payer money. He actively tries to waste it.

OEMGEEE ITS HAPNEINGING

OMG OMGOGM

redundant retard shit thread

Sup Forums sucks

>Chicago is famous for it's unique pizza

You mean "infamous"

Chicago pizza is basically cheese and tomato soup in an edible bowl. Nobody wants that shit.

Politics has been /x/ for years... We just never knew it.

He is from Chicago you fool

65k is a lot

What a nigger

They will be crushed by threats and bribes
People have no honour anymore

I can believe this, he is an amerifat after all. Come on and tell me YOU wouldn't spend that much money to order a plane full of dick-shaped food

crooked ping pong

Its not even pizza really

Its a pizza flavored pie

Not this time. We have too many people. And guess what - we have meme magic, kek, and God himself on our side. These people's era is over.

I dont buy into this reptilian/cannibal bollocks, but pedo abuse ring that goes all the way to white house is something that should turn the usa upside down
and then you gonna have some leftist cunts saying that you dont need yer guns when SHIT LIKE THIS is happening

Kek save us

This meme has gone too far. Kek isn't fucking real and on the wiki page his name is fucking KUK

occams razor is banished from pol. there is no way to put the emails into context or factcheck any of that so it turns just into a wild goose chase.

$65,000 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FBI user was right again.

lol, just have fun with them.

they are or too old or too young to get it right.

all forced memes and talking for us.

this shit has become a fucking echo box, thats it.

they are the only ones talking, the are the only one posting.

trump is spending millions and millions on , inforwars, here, funnyjunk, and most of the news.

He started doing some shady shit thats why they came up with all those acussations, he opened a pandora box, and now trump will get destrolled.

his hotels sales went down 50% this year. and they will destroy everytrump business. becuase every one is going to recognize him as a conartis.

this is how a real politician talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I

> Anthony Weiner computer seized for sexting with underage girl found to have 650k emails from Hillary and top government officials, possibly even the president.

The world has become /x/ tier

FYI, "Chicago" hot dogs are Vienna brand. There is nothing special about hot dogs FROM chicago. You can guy them anywhere. Same with the toppings.

"Chicago" pizza means Giordanos or Lou Malnati's mostly, and those are now chains.

This is retarded bullshit. None of these foods need to be brought from anywhere.

fuck off shill.

get a fucking real job

>guy
*buy them anywhere

((((Eisenstein))))

lol the tax payer pays it so its k :DDDDDDDD

Not that I'd be surprised but is there anything that makes this directly about children? I mean it's obviously euphemisms for something but could all the pizza and dogs crap pertain to drugs and the 'waitresses' to hookers maybe?

OY vey. Not the chiraq pizzas and dogs! Shut it down!

ooooookay, why would anyone put "" in waitresses..

I'm guessing they werent really "waitresses" huh...

Isn't 65k an absurd amount of food? How many people could you have at such a party??

little boys / little girls

probably little boys

Just (((stein))) me up senpai

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46199

Original link?

If that were true, it wouldn't cost $65,000

We are the FBI

>$65,000 for deep dish pizza

No - he is real. Odin has spoken through my friend and talked about him. He is a thoughtform tulpa, really. A God of Technology. It is a very powerful collective thoughtform at this time and it's getting stronger. You are all very strong. The fact that his name is Kuk too should be proof enough. It's real. It's all real. You have a soul. WE are Kek. We are anonymous and we represent the true spirit of the people. Honestly though, we are the real normies. Everyone else is mentally ill.

The only "real" spin they could have is saying Obama and co. spent 65k of taxpayer's money on an actual pizza party that should have cost a fraction of that.

And we know that's just not true.

>eisenstien

>echo box

my fucking sides

>no upvotes or downvotes
>visibility based on combination random chance and replies only
>arguments that disagree get more replies and more visibility
>no censorship, deleted posts, or shadow bans
>echo box

It is undeniable that we have shills here, and we deal with them by identifying them.

If you don't want to be treated like a shill, don't act like one.

you want your primo to drive you over inside his trocon del año bumper

fucking fag, dont you see shillary is actually dangerous and youre supporting trump over muh feelings

CAN SHILLS-4-HILL STOOP ANY LOWER?

>Really respectable, honest people in the FBI and police know about this and they're not going to let this happen any longer.

i really hope you're fucking right.

We need an explanation no matter what. This must be addressed by the media

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Hold me Sup Forums I'm scared.

CTR agent, the damage is done, please- Quit your job and stop defending child molesters.

Occam's razor doesn't apply when all possible explanations for something are equally retarded. $65,000 on pizza and hot dogs isn't normal even if you take it literally.

Remember the creepy pizza party video that was deleted from YT after it circulated here? You might wanna check out more videos by "heavy breathing"...... they're uh, telling to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

@ 3:31
>PIZZA WORLD

Here's the secret- Democrats don't believe in money

Finally. I was getting hate for saying New York's or even better, Italy's pizza are better than Chicagos ugly dish. Who actually likes that shit anyway?

I wonder if we could push that angle. Just point out that obama is spending $65k in taxpayer money on actual pizza and hotdogs, just to get the information out there. Once it's in the open, the people involved will start getting Very Nervous.

New brand. "Wieners Weiners"

Hoffman hotdogs= BTFO

I love me a good Chicago style casserole

Sup Forums has gone fucking nuts.

Its like a bunch of people who've never left the street their house is on.

You can't get good pizza on the west coast, FACT.

If I was from NY or Chicago or Philly, and had to live in L.A and could afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars shipping across Pizza, Pasta, Hoagies and Cheese-stakes, I fucking would. I wouldn't fucking stay there eating tacos day in and day out

There needs to be a demand for those involved like Obama to explain what pizza and hot dogs mean, and why the fuck he spent $65 fucking grand on a party WITH OUR FUCKING MONEY JESUS FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGER THESE FAGGOTS DONT SEE TAX MONEY AS FOR THE COUNTRY THEY SEE IT AS A FREE POOL OF MONEY TO PLAY WITH

You faggots are just being retarded now. There's no way Obama is involved in a pedo ring as acting president. There's too many eyes on him.

This is the only thing that makes sense and when a voice a reason comes up you dumb fucks attack him.

How far this board has fallen. You're all just as bad as normies spewing the same shit you hear others say without actually thinking about anything.

>huuuuurrrrrrr duuurrrrrr ctr fuck off

Fox Mulder is having a field day.

it is when you are the president of the usa.

The explanation is a 50k tip.

Go away. You cannot be this dumb.

Hey, I once knew someone who shipped a whole truckload of Coors beer halfway across the country.

I'm kinda jealous of them tbqhfamalam

bump

occums razor is about the only thing that's going to stand in between you and the abyss of insanity.

youll thank me one day

The 65,000 was most likely spent on JET FUEL. Holy fuck people- go look at Wikileaks or tie these people to fucking pervs. They are workplace emails, people eat, even if they have a shitload of money, they still get drunk and like fatty fucking grub.

This. We should get it trending. Don't bring up the pedo angle, just how fucking absurd it is to spend more money than some people make in a year on pizza and hot dogs.

This has to be CTR's new strategy: flood Sup Forums with bullshit /x/-tier crap about pasta to make us look as stupid as Hillary when she rants about cartoon frogs.

I hope it's a semi auto pitch fork, son.

>you dumb fucks attack him.
Those dumb fucks attacking him ARE the CTR trying to blend in, trying to make us look retarded.

no one is going to let go of this meme because they are fucking retarded and easily distracted... they are little more than cats to the catladies they despise

Disgusting subhuman that can't comprehend the superiority of deep-dish.

I've heard about tons of pedo shit covered up about your government too.

Seems to be a recurring theme with politicians in power.

Doesn't help Epstein was actually a powerful billionaire pedo, and now another guy connected very close to the Clintons is in huge trouble with sexting a minor.

why not i'll give you guys a lil bump

Lou malnatis wasn't even that great when I went there last year as I visited the area.

That's what I'm saying. Are most of the people in here even real/regular posters? Taking advantage of hype, eagerness, paranoia, and gullibility. The CTR campaign is brilliant really, we've been trying to counter it. Sup Forums did well, going to have to be prepared next time

Wait, aren't federal expenditures documented somewhere?

Planes cost a lot of money. I don't see the issue here.