>Peep

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feelbettervin/status/891436786186153985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J
F
A
!

I really don't know what Tom is trying to do with all these sort-of-visually-interesting dialogue-less pages. Is he trying to capture the feeling of falling in love? Because it's not landing.

It's beautiful art holmes

surma's butt

>why do artists try to make visually appealing artwork

Maybe it'll make more sense when I read them without the long delay between pages, but for now it seems insufferably slow, and I'm not sure exactly what the author is going for.

Like, what's going on on this page? Maybe the next one will make it make sense.

>Tony doesn't want his daughter wearing makeup because it reminds him too much of his sexy dead wife

I wonder when Tony will stop being such an autist and love his daughter

... is too skinny. Bitch needs to spend some time in the gym.

It's just them spending time together. The bottom of the page is Surma looking at Tony. Her expression says that she's reevaluating the way she sees him, it's realization of love.

>WE GET IT, SHE'S WET

They will fuck in 5 minutes.
>frieza.jpeg

Of fucking course not. The shit between Tony and Antimony won't be resolve until the end of the comic, because it's one of the comic's core engines of drama. Annie and Tony actually confronting each other is something Tom is saving for the finale. Or at least he should be.

do any of the gunnerkrigg ladies go to the gym specifically for their butt

You can almost hear the waterfalls between her legs.

Paz.

EVERYONE NOTICE

You see those lines going between their heads? They were there on previous pages too, and they remind me of the ones going to Smitty's hands, or between Zimmy and Gamma
What are they?

She's just checking his ass.

what lines? You mean the vines in the forest?

Ah, yeah i guess so
But it still looks like it's intentional to me

I mean sure, he could be using the environment to "show a connection", but I wouldn't read any further than it being visual storytelling.

I guess you're right

THAT'S where Zimmy and Gamma have been!

Ass edit when?

Anja, just for Donny

Donny is of course an ass man all the way

ENHANCE

She's realizing her current boyfriend is kind of a meathead when she could have a handsome and fit boy who is also worth conversing with. Face it, Tony is the total package.

There's the issue of sudden autism whenever he's in public

Of course, you could solve that by just keeping him as a bedslave

Why are they being attacked by giant pixels?

What do you think of my new ship guys?

>if that's the Stibnite Women's "getting wet now" face, this entire comic just retroactively became sort of creepy

What is that?

Big booty best, but let's face it- there's no selective pressure whatsoever for that female line to have pronounced "childbearing" adaptions. If not for the boobs and you'd think they were boys with a passion for cosmetics.

I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say.

No, I mean everything AFTER the first 3 words.

I found a wild Zimmy.
twitter.com/feelbettervin/status/891436786186153985

Lewd. I need more of this in my Court.

Fire-headed gals never going to have the big booty. One kid per generation, boy-hips bony-butt never going to get selected against.

Mort's building a harem.

That's not how sexual selection works, though.

I actually know a redhead that's proud of her big butt and overly conscious about her small breast size, never say never user.

Aight, imma draw some super wide hipped Surma and/or Annie.

Bump.
Working on this.

Continue :D

The correct answer.

its a montage. a period of time is passing quickly to show an incremental change in character.

in this case, the desire to fuck the autist

mort's a little pussy destroyer

Must be a British thing

A little nitpick: is it just me, or didn't Tony's shirt have buttons (like a Henley) the last time we saw him wearing it?

it's a different shirt that looks the exact same without buttons