Why does a 10 year old have tits?

Why does a 10 year old have tits?

Early bloomer plus hormones in the milk.

You don't like her tits?

untill i see proof im just gonna assume they are made of tissue paper

She's 12.

I LOVE THEM

Why are they attached to her collarbone? I mean, those things are up a little too high there.

Those are tits, they're goiter. Eat some fish.

Why don't you have tits

Some do.

Some girls develop early. In the 4th grade there was a girl with solid B-C cups. She was fat though

she works at raisins

Why do I find these kind of tits so funny?

Why do females have tits?

Nothin' wrong with being stacked as fuck. Mine were almost a C before I hit 11.

10 year olds have tits.

why are they on her collarbone

Don't be a fucking liar.

There are no girls here.

B cups put on a palm tree torso

When I was in fourth grade, three girls on my class already developed boobs, so its somewhat normal

Girls can start puberty as young as 8 user.

It's normal, user. Were you home-schooled?
Here's some info: some girls are perfectly health and ready to be moms at 12. By 14 nearly all girls are ready to be pregnant.

>Here's some info: some girls are perfectly health and ready to be moms at 12

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Xenestrogens.

I remember a girl in elementary school who went through puberty at 9. Its not the norm, but its not unheard of.

>and ready to be moms at 12
here's some info: shut up you faggot

Because of chemicals in the water that turn the friggin frogs gay.

And I just wanna say (as someone who has them) fuck tits. They're useless flesh bags that only get in the way of trying to do normal stuff. If humans were like other mammals and only had tits when breastfeeding they might be acceptable but no, we have to be special by having them be swollen all the time. I'd get mine removed if I could afford it.

At that age they would be bigger.

london i guess
i'm nor really feeling it today

i think it's hot that the one in blue's aren't perfect C outlines and kinda arch down

I remember having a friend of mine who's little sister was 12 but she looked fucking 16

Yeah Lori is the best I would kidnap and rape ans suck on her tits and whatever, just like in the 70's, remember the late 70'? it was a cool time to be alive and on the road. To much land, to few cops, no internet. or cellphones.

To be fair, humans are also somewhat unique in lacking a real heat cycle and can produce a baby year-round.

I remember seeing the pilot of this show on YTV. Probably was also the first pilot of a show I ever seen in my life.

god damn women cry about the dumbest fucking shit

Vanna is just a early bloomer. The other girls in the show are as flat as pancakes.

LORI CONFIRMED FOR NO BRA

What show is this

That is because alien intervention.

Actually 13

what the fuck are you even talking about

No, all sources say she's 12.

A Girl in my class drank milk like crazy and ended up with average boobs at the age of 11, now she's a tiddy monster

canada

I never said I was a girl.

he, no bra. nice

Sidekick.

does milk do that to young girls, for real? just curious

No.

>The kids at his schools didn't have tits

I remember some had tits as early as 5th or 4th grade

they were nice

this

10 is within the standard range for puberty

Here's some info:
In England, the age of consent was 12 years old until 1875 when it was raised to 13, and then a year later raised to 16.

In the US, in the 1800s, the age of consent was 10 to 12, and in Delaware 7. It wasn't til the 1920s that the age was raised between 16-18 throughout the country.

Tofu does. It has high estrogen content.

To enable rape culture

>They thought it was correct in the past so it must be correct today

>Hormones in the milk
It's actually all these birth control pills women drink and then piss into the water and the chemicals go into the drinking water

Yes, but we're talking about girls here, user, not big ol' man tiddies.

Was this show any good?

Raising the age of consent past 16 should be illegal (i.e. unconstitutional) in itself in any sane country. Sadly those seem to be in short supply.

>t. closet transman

>ready

That shit happened to me too. She was some girl who hung out at the library I worked at during the summer when I was 16. When she said she was 12 I had to do a double take. Girls trick you, user.

>remember the late 70'? it was a cool time to be alive and on the road. To much land, to few cops, no internet. or cellphones.
is this a quote from something?
>and in Delaware 7

no, i just have read that there were so many serial killers, and serial rapists in that decade because there was plenty of new roads but no way to track down people, I was a fan of Unsolved Miseries.

Is she the designated "mean girl" or the protagonist's crush on her show? That's why.

Very

Another friendly reminder that the feminists were responsible for age of consent laws to be upped and still are

Have they ever denied that?

it's because canada

i don't remember, I remember Vanna was ok. I suppose it was boring.

The show's got some interesting concepts, but it's bogged down by toilet humour and cruelty that tries to be funny but just comes off as depressing.

Jesus christ, delaware

>"They need to be smaller because she's younger"
>"Okay I'll just resize it in ms paint"
Why do these people have jobs

I always like when I'm watching a cartoon that isn't mainly an adult series and there's something showing the artist on the show did something with the breasts beyond a small arch or a perfect C outline. That goes for the aforementioned loud house screencap up there, since they're drawn different. Don't watch the series though.

>implying you actually know her canon age

Pics or didn't happen

Girls go through puberty very early then some. Go outside more.

What show is that?

Friendly reminder that there exists a condition that can cause an 8 month old to have tits

And it can be found on wikipedia (with photos)