I want Skeet in my life. I want to take long walks with him, I want to make out with him behind the counter at midnight...

I want Skeet in my life. I want to take long walks with him, I want to make out with him behind the counter at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about the salt that he's so passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're pushing the buttons with the pictures of food on them. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking Retroville, giving him a couple of nice McSpankies. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Skeets is a shit crew trainer.

He never told Jimmy why they had to enter the stuff into the computer, he was just mindlessly doing what the last guy told him to do.

They don't call him Skeet McSpanky for nothing
God speed fag

We know what you're doing peanut

there is no peanut there is only zuul

I want Gerald Ford in my life. I want to take long walks with him on the White House lawn. I want to make out with him in his motorcade at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about Nixon's pardon and the economy that he's so passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching hippies protest the war in Vietnam. I want to make love to him on a rooftop overlooking Capitol Hill, giving him a couple of nice executive privileges. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

I love this pasta

I want my twin sister in my life. I want to take long walks with her, I want to make out with her behind the Mystery Shack at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about the boys she's so passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching Ducktective. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking Gravity Falls, giving her some of my Dipping Sauce. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Why is this the best meme on Sup Forums?

Fuck off peanut

I want /u/MrHappyThePeanut in my life. I want to take long walks with him down the subreddit /new/, I want to make out with him under the salting machine at the Planters factory at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about all the worst girls he's passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching the How It's Made Episode on peanut butter. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the subreddit, getting a sniff of every natural allergy inducing scent he gives off. Kissing all over his shell. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Keep reddit out of here

No u

>implying he never just thought that since Jimmy's such a smart-ass that he would know why they do that

I want me, Literally me, in my life. I want to take long walks with myself, I want to make out with me behind the desk at midnight. I want to listen to me ramble about the shitpost that i so passionate about. I want me to fall asleep on my bed while i watch two pictures of me and see no difference between the two images. I want to make love to me on a cliff overlooking my city in the distance. Kissing me all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

this is it, nowhere else for this meme to go

Are you sure user?

My friend Dave saw this thread and made this

holy shit this is amazing

I want memes, Literally memes, in my life. I want to take long walks with mem, I want to make out with memes behind the desk at memenight. I want to listen to memes ramble about the memes that i'm so passionate about. I want memes to fall asleep on my bed while i watch two pictures of memes and see no difference between the two images. I want to make love to memes on a cliff overlooking my city in the distance. Kissing memes all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Dank

I want Buff Frog in my life. I want to take long walks with him down to the swamps, I want to make out with him out in the corn fields at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about his children that he's so passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're playing Puddle Defender. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking Mewni Castle, feeling his sexy, inviting gut. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

I want Xavier in my life. I want to take long walks with him in the desert. I want to make out with him behind the teepee hut at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about the rambling that he's so passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're achieving ultimate केवलज्ञान. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking the Grand Canyon, giving him some nice peen eye action. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

>that filename
??????????
Oh god what the fuck

Radda radda Radda radda radda radda. Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda, Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda. Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda. Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda. Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda Radda, radda radda radda radda radda radda Radda. Radda radda radda radda. Radda radda, radda, radda.

>nice peen eye action
I bet you only have one

Reminder that anyone who promotes the peanut boogeyman is a literal redditor who wants to try to bring their reddit drama to Sup Forums

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

YOU BET

Oi’ze wont Gorgutz ‘Ead ‘Unter in moi loif. Oi’ze wont ta take long Waaaughs wif ‘im, Oi’ze wont ta Krump Gitz wif him at da Blue git camps at midnoight. Oi’ze want to listen ta him ramble about dem Glowin’, floatin’ Humie gitz wings dat he’s so passionate ‘bout. Oi’ze want ‘im ta fall asleep in moi trukk woile we’ze Runnin ovah Dem Knife-eared Gitz. Oi’ze wanna Have a good Foight wif ‘if on a cliff ovah lookin’ dem Chaos Boyz in da distance, Foightin’ wif ‘im all
Ovah. Feelin roight, proppa, Orky.

Goddammit Shad

THAT'S FUCKING IT I'VE HAD IT WITH THAT SELF HATING NEGROID TWINK I'M GOING TO FUCK HIM TO DEATH

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jackie Lyn Thomas. Her humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of world history most of her jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jackie’s chill outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterization- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Tony Hawk literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jackie Lyn truly ARE Starfags- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jackie’s existential catchphrase “Feed me pizza nuggets,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Grey Delisle’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Jackie Lyn Thomas tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

We're going in too deep

This image is really spooky.

We all knew that the moment we decided to stay, but where else is there to hang out?

>that chromatic aberration
He's doing it on purpose now, that Swedish bastard!

Are jackiefags the new bronies?

No.

I want Pickle Rick in my life. I want to take long walks with him through the sewers. I want to get schwifty with him after midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about the mcnugget sauce she's passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're laughing at how pathetic Jerry is and at how gods not real. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking the citadel, getting a taste of that sweet, sweet pickle juice. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

That spooky man was one of the greatest presidents of all time, and a former model. He deserves a copypasta dedicated to him.

wow it really does strain your eyes

this thread

Did you seriously write exactly what was in the screencap in the text

I want Ed in my life. I want to take long walks with him down the lane, I want to make out with him under his bed at midnight. I want to listen to him ramble about gravy that he's so passionate about. I want him to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty B movies. I want to make love to him on a cliff overlooking the culdedac, getting sniffs of Sheldon in his jacket pocket. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

I guess Jackiefags do have something to be proud of, this whole pasta is gold

Yes. Word for word. Manually. No copy and paste.

Even accounting for the "she's" that didn't get replaced

Yes. I replicated it 100%. Took me 15 minutes.

I may or may not be autistic, and undiagnosed.

I helped finish the missing leg

Never forget your unironic origins

The original Jackie post is the only one that is actually pathetic

The original post is still in the archive