Can we take a moment to realize how crazy it was for CN to debut a show this creative and inspired in one of the worst...

Can we take a moment to realize how crazy it was for CN to debut a show this creative and inspired in one of the worst eras of CN? (2007-2009)

Why did it fail anyways? I'm assuming it was expensive as shit to produce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNqz2WAG7bs
youtube.com/watch?v=bQrHh_J6kaE
youtube.com/watch?v=VqaU6EU7HUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why did it fail anyways? I'm assuming it was expensive as shit to produce.

didn't they get into legal trouble for something or other?

This never aired in my country, but the MC looks nice. What is even about?

Magic Music Class starring Professor Andre 3000

It's a cartoon about Andre 3000, a fairly underground (I use this term loosely, he just isn't very mainstream is all), who teaches a music class for children in the southern US. Basically every episode they do an entire animated music video for each song that is relevant to the episodic plot. I took it for granted back in 2008, but I realized how much time/effort must have gone into it recently. You should check it out.

It's a cartoon about Andre 3000, a fairly underground rapper*

He has kinda fallen off as of recent, which is a bit sad.

He still does some work here are there though.
youtube.com/watch?v=oNqz2WAG7bs

while we on the subject

Madison is best girl

psych

It failed because of legal shenanigans and accusations of the concept having been stolen.

It also failed because aside from the music which was nice the whole show was unbearable to watch.

wrong tho

I wonder how much of a shitstorm Rich Shade of Blue would cause if it aired today.

It was a lame magic school bus with no variety

>creative and inspired
Brave and smart

This. Sunnys former partner sued over the show saying some of it was his idea. Court ruled in favor of sunny however the law suit was a big shit show and expensive at a time cn was changing to reality tv so the show ended with the law suit not cause it had to but because everyone involved was so jaded by the suit.

>Why did it fail anyways?
For being boring, I'd say. Experimental music is great and all, but it hardly draws an audience.

i loved this show

It literally had nothing to offer besides the music, and you can always listen to that on youtube.

>besides the music
>it has literally nothing to offer
>besides what the show is based on

This. I hated it as a kid, changed the channel always.

It had an OK run and it would only get worse. Not the greatest show but the humor was better than the RANDOM shit other cartoons were doing in that time and Sunny was a fun, sort of unique character.

He is the only good part of this song.

>That poor little boy in the designer socks has seen some hard times.

>Andre 3000
>Underground

Yeah uh no. Just because no one knows a rapper in your snow white honkey ass town doesn't mean they're underground

This. 3K is a legend

The only song I remember is the one from the pilot episode.

>Your side of the brain
>Can do a special thang

favorite songs
youtube.com/watch?v=bQrHh_J6kaE
youtube.com/watch?v=VqaU6EU7HUE

>Andre 3000
>not mainstream
Either you're under 18 or you spent the late 90s and early 00s living under a rock.