Third-party voters are “trading votes” with Clinton voters to defeat Trump

A few of my liberal friends are sharing this link today and encouraging friends to join as well.
If anyone is bored, go promise a bunch of Clinton voters that you will vote Clinton if they vote 3rd party for you. vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading

Let's ignore the fact that voting doesn't matter. Trading votes defeats the original concept of the election that is to make the sheep think that they have a choice.

quads wasted on conspiracy /x/ tier nonsense. Voting matters and trading votes is fine. Report user I replied to please, scriping, harrassment, racism. Thanks.

Sup Forums should take advantage of this.

Obviously there's no way for them to actually compel you to vote for Clinton if you trade votes or even to check whether or not you did. But if they're stupid enough to trade votes in the first place, maybe they're stupid enough to actually go through with it.

Consider the following - what if Sup Forums organized a major effort to "trade votes" for Clinton in swing states for votes in what would normally be a solid blue state like, say, New York for Stein or Johnson?

Could we scam enough dumb liberals in New York to swing it?

This sounds HIGHLY FUCKING ILLEGAL!

What did kek mean by this?

fucking this. Sup Forums could subvert this shit so fucking fast

Bump for this

My friends who are sharing this link are all dumb liberals living in NYC so I would say yes.
I know lots of media/creative folks there.
Some that are even working for her.
They are flying out in groups to NC this weekend to help on the ground there.

no one is doing this

bump

>vox

amerilard Sup Forumsakcs, you know what to do.

>American voting system

>treating votes like a commodity
>basically selling them

Turns out lefties do love capitalism even if they deny it

I will switch my Trump vote in CA if you vote for Stein in Florida

The potential for shenanigans is strong here

This. Bump for keks.

Start a thread!

It happens each election cycle. It has never been brought to court but the impossibility of verifying a vote has been swapped makes most legal experts say prosecution would be unlikely.

>Anything to make sure Trump doesn't get elected
Instead of just voting for Hilary in the first place, apparently

I Jill pilled my girlfriend. Hillary calling fracking a russian hoax was the last straw for her. It's really not that hard to Jill pill people who aren't happy with Hillary.

>even if trump wins they'll find a way to give it to hillary
That's what she told me. And Jill only needs to get to 5% to get her party federal funding. If you can convince your Hillary voter friend or family that Trump may do something about campaign finace becuase he's attacked term limits and other sacred cows then it's get even easier. Oddly enough, I think there are some people here that are honestly voting for Jill.

We have to trick clinton voters into voting stein, saying that we'll vote for hillary but vote for trump

>golden idra
>insted Sup Forums is obsessed with pushing /x/ tier conspiracies

too much talk of spirit cooking on Sup Forums.
lots of public will tune out satanic pedo rituals.
we have to stay focused

You have art friends with the money to fly to North Carolina and campaign

>Artsy people
>with money

Pick one

>anything to make sure trump doesnt win
why even vote third party then

The idea of trading votes is bullshit, just vote against a fucking candidate.

Just signed up with a few dummy accounts.

I've successfully "traded" my swing state vote to three different people - one from NY, two from Vermont (of course I don't tell them that I voted absentee for Trump four weeks ago).

Vermont actually might be a good secondary target - not worth much but there seem to be a lot of disgruntled Bernouts who seem to be looking for an excuse to vote for Stein.