New Black Panther Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

>HOL UP

>first black lead marvel movie
>rap music
?????

>HOL UP

not even going to watch the trailer
I feel like this movie will do poorly, people will blame racists, but the reality is everyone is tired of these movies

I was a fanboy that held out way longer than a lot of people around here and even I'm fatigued by these marvel films. I don't even think I want to see thor.

>the reality is everyone is tired of these movies

Weren't all the lastest capeshit movies big hits though?

Obviously they can't but how can DC even compete?

>I feel like this movie will do poorly
>the reality is everyone is tired of these movies
The saddest thing is there are people out there stupid enough to believe this

Nah, the saddest thing is that people AREN'T tired yet.

>we wuz kangs: the movie
>doing bad
this is bait do not reply on this post again

>villain steals the main characters shit
Looks like Raimi came back to direct

And that's most people

I have mixed feelings. Black Panther seems like a good vehicle for an interesting and relatively unique plot for a Marvel movie, but the trailer's over-abundance of questionable CGI is a bit worrying. It looks like the end is just going to be another CGI man vs CGI in swirly CGI environment. This is especially disappointing because I don't think Black Panther is a character that inherently needs a lot of CGI.

>klaw just side villain
>main villain is evil BP

I'm not disagreeing. Just depressed.

This is the only marvel movie i am excited for. It doesn't look like they're forcing a bunch of shitty quips in it

theres nothing exciting about a villain whos literally named Klaw

Killmonger looks dope

>It looks like the end is just going to be another CGI man vs CGI in swirly CGI environment
you mean like every single other marvel movie ever

Someone post the webm please.

what kind of accent is that

I'm glad bladerunner failed. Not because I hate the movie but because sony pictures needs to die.

Solo movie villains are ALWAYS evil versions of the hero

They'll also have the same mentor/father figure and be after the same infinity stone/whatever

why is my nigga man ape not the main antagonist?

He's a genius who knows Wakanada's sacred metal better than the Wakandans and can manipulate the base technology at the heart of Wakandan superscience, if you can't do shit with that you aren't trying..

>Killmonger's suit is black with gold accents
>T'Calla's is black with silver accents and emulates purple light

Sony's not going to die they have the international rights and it's doing great overseas

It's WB and Alcon that are dead

Looks fucking terrible.

The whole thing screams white mans burden from Marvel. Subtle racism is still racism.

so hes a hacker with a claw by his hand?
I mean,yes,you could do something with that, but for an action movie that sounds a bit boring. Evil MC version isnt original either but at least its more fun for an action movie.
And who knows, maybe he still is the main villain and hes manipulating the wakandas/taking advantage of the revolution.

>final battle is CGI fest
why cant they just fucking fight like savage warriors stop with this fucking CGI bullshit

Gold is the color of white kings

Purple is the color of real kings

Apparently, sony execs wanted to kill the picture division because it was hemorrhaging money. A few more bombs will seal the deal.

>theres nothing exciting about a villain whos literally named Klaw
To tired to reeee.
Fucking normies.

But its continually getting worse with each movie. Black Panther seemed like a good movie to scale back. Winter Soldier at least had two real people fighting as the conclusion.

>rap music
who the fuck thought that was a good idea? hell tchalla himself wont listen to that garbage """""""music""""""""

>Purple is the color of real kings
Rome would agree.

Purple was the colour of Roman Emperors. And Doom is right Emperor > King

fuck off. They hired a contortionist for a reason. They have plans to make him The Man Made of Sound. And if they do, all those people complaining about a CGI end fight can suck my cock

car chase scene looks badass

>The only black guy who doesn't have an African accent is also the villain

>killmonger

really? I mean, really? That's a real name the House of Ideas came up with?? Were they afraid the Neptunia guys would sue if they called him Mr. Badd?

But there is something wrong about wasting Andy Serkis.

Looks like a shitty CGI-fest.

Killmonger changed his name to Erik instead of N'jadaka

He's a ruthless capatilist, dude was basically raised in the states

I would rather him be wasted here than be stuck in shit DC movie after shit DC movie like poor Adewale

>I haven't read Black Panther
Sup Forums casuals are coming

They couldn't give Killmonger a better suit than "evil Black Panther"

Still upset about that. Hes a great actor and Killer Croc is in my top 3 of Batman's rogues.

first trailer kinda looked interesting

second trailer looks shit awful

wut gives?

Better one, or better two?

This will flop so hard
End of capeshit soon lads

bad music like really bad and the over abundance of CGI fights.

>that CGI
>that music
WE

> mcu movie
> flopping

And they drop it just like tha, without hype?
This movie is dead on arrival.

wew it sure is Sup Forums in here

Olny niggers and redditors will see it

>muh safespace
wew lad

>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T THE CGI IN THIS FIRST TRAILER LOOK AS GOOD AS A FINISHED PRODUCT
Y'all some stupid motherfuckers I swear to god

>literally starts as "hol up"
as a white boi trailer looks really nice but they could not be more subtle as that

This looks terrible. Why can't Marvel learn how to properly shoot on digital? Or why can't they just shoot on film? Their films always have this shit desaturated look to them. No colors, just various shades of grey.

Unlike JUSTshit League the trailer is all the hype the trailer needs

He's being saved for the sequel.

>I don't like it so why aren't others hating it: the post

Honestly it's better than using the same Queen or Bowie song

You misunderstand, I was merely pointing out how our neighbors like to visit. Do continue

this looks a lot better than last trailer they put out

>No colors, just various shades of grey.
I think you are confused, this isn't the Snyderverse

Doesn't he basically have like 3 costumes, being the masked tribal guy, shirtless and Gold Panther?

I mean, as far as we know, it could be possible that the actual final fight is without costumes, since it looks like T'challa's hideout (and possibly where the "other kingdom" or that mystical place that was also seen) might explode.

>man ape as the main antagonist
I wish.

>I have seen Gods fly through the sky
>I have seen aliens landing
>But I have never seen something like this, a civilized black country

Did they bring back Raimi to direct this?

Read a book you fucking nigger

the cast looks HELLA DIVERSE

Fuck off Sup Forums

I'll be honest your (you) is because I never thought I'd see that music video referenced again.

>you don't like Marvelshit so you must love DCshit
wew lad top logic

This will do poorly in international market especially in Asia. Trust me, Asians are racist towards black people.
This will be a hit in Liberia and other african countries maybe as well in Europe?

It looks like a video game cut scene

welcome to every Marvel thread ever

>niggers in a movie
>rap music plays in the trailer

TRENDING WORLDWIDE ALREADY

>redsun

LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS AFTER 9/11

The Romans were black.

>This will be a hit in Liberia

There's not enough electricity in Liberia for this to be a hit.

Nippon loved T'Challa in Civil War, and you can see from the car chase scene that they've taken that into account and prepared to pander to them.

I don't care about this nigger. Can we have Blade instead? with Wesley Snipes .... I don't care if he's almost 60

Has someone made mirrors of these posters, yet?

Hollywood doesn't care about the Nips. They want China.

Didn't they take Boyega off of the main poster of TFA because Chinks hate blacks?

All slant eyes are the same.

>WE WUZ KINGS!
/thread

>It's another "first solo movie of a Marvel character has them fight an evil version of themselves" episode

>CAPEFATIGUE IS REAL GUYS! post #546575687685441231

>how can DC even compete?
Static Shock movie please.

Marvel really upping their poster game lately. maybe they've been listening to all the fags thinking they're better because they take graphic design in community college.

say no more senpai

You know, I was just thinking. One of the big rules you are not to break is to break the law of gravity. Only to turn around and bring back gravity after you already broke it.

If the suit is made up of Vibranium in its entirety it basically renders the wearer invincible. So seeing the chase sequence, the whole getting shot at, fights kinda loses it luster. As you just know he isn't even receiving any concussive force to his body in comparison.

At least with Iron Man he can get knocked around some (more than he otherwise could handle), and with Captain America he wasn't immune to bullets, his shield is.

So basically the only way this movie works is if they bring up an arms race that can somehow or otherwise bypass the Vibranium and thus create a sense of threat.

Or just threaten to destroy everyone. Boring.