RWBY/RT General #1206: :3 Edition

Rules of /RWBYg/

>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cho-misa.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/Vt9vl8iAN5Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthippus_of_Carthage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>YWN protect Weiss's smile.

what if ruby walked into your room and looked at the floor and said that a single stand of spaghetti is called a "spaghetto" and then just stood there breathing really loudly

BEST EDITION

I want to cum on Weiss' nightgown and make it all crusty

Good ship

You guys know that Weiss isn't ready for play testing,right?

Eh, I'm just hear for any and all MILFs. Pyrrha mom when?

Is that even true

Is there truly any hope for this show

I don't even think they know she exists

At least we got Kali

Ruby is cute and mai waifu!

What if Ruby told her friends not to come to Beacon tomorrow?

Reminder that you're alone because you'll never be able to compete with James Ironwood.

>YWN get Taiyang's approval to date Ruby.

Ruby thinks everyone is her friend so no one at all would come to beacon

Shouldn't it be spagettus?

Im still trying to figure whom Pyrrhas father might be. Maybe a Greek or Roman hero?

I wonder if Misa has ever been in this situation?

what if you went over to your dear friend ruby's house and her second favorite sister bluby was sleeping on the couch and ruby told you to be quiet because bluby becomes very violent when awoken

Who's Misa?
Who is Bluby?

I would throw a pillow at bluby and told her that it was Yang fault

i would wake her up because girls being angry at me is my fetish

I bet Pyrrha's mother died in childbirth.
And while her father was overjoyed to finally have a child the loss of his wife made it a pyrrhic victory. Hence the name.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see. Wonder who the inspirations of some of the newer characters are. Jacques, Ilia, Ghira?

Has that man ever done anything right?

>Who's Misa?
A Korean fan artist. It is difficult to overstate how much she loves Cinder, as she owns two Cinder body pillows and sometimes draws self-insert art like this. But RWBYg is mostly amused by her antics.

Her Tumblr has a lot of her later art on it:
cho-misa.tumblr.com/

>Who is Bluby?
Just a version of Ruby with blue clothes. In the upcoming fighting game that RWBY is appearing in, she's the recolour that'll appear if two people pick Ruby.

Crepes will make you FAT

No... Not yet! Maybe someday he will get lucky and do something right, though.

i'll be back tomorrow

Excuse me?!

So will there be a surge if discusson tomorrow? Considering the elisode goes out to the full public

Ladybug a best!

the types of people that browse this place will have already seen the episode and talked about it, there might be more newfags though.

can someone post the guide on how to get tumblr_raw images? I think it got changed recently the old way isn't working

I TURNED MY SELF INTO PUMPKIN PETE'S, JAUNE!

I'M PUMPKIN PETE'S PYRRHA!

Background gays so we know how progressive Mistral is.

I recently noticed with the late volumes Weiss has a scar near her left eye. What happened?

They changed what you need to do with the server number. Pic related.

watch this trailer
youtu.be/Vt9vl8iAN5Q

She's always had it user. She 1v1'd an Armour Gigas in her trailer and it fucked her up. She won but at the same time it managed to cause damage.

Would this guy work
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthippus_of_Carthage

Damn son

Jacques is Schrooge. Ghira is the Panther from Jungle Book (thus I have decided) and Illia can die in a fire.

I wanna STUFF Weiss' face until her thighs get FAT!

>Ruby goes to shoot up her school
>Tells everyone to stay away before hand
Sounds about right

The whole Remnant is progressive. RT said that homophobia and others are all fully accepted and no one hates them.... which goes against human nature. There is also no racism among humans. The only racism is between humans and faunus.

>Choppy hair with a tiny ponytail
What an exquisite taste you have there, user.

nice info

>Illia can die in a fire

Reptiles hate cold and they die when kept in cold conditions

I thikn I found a weapon to destroy Illia

Weiss is just the best.

I thinl there's actually evidence for Baghera Ghira.

>Not liking Ilia
She's cute and has a hot voice

It's really not inconceivable that homosexuals wouldn't be discriminated against. Some people here blue eyes and some play badminton because they think it's fun, and the general populace doesn't really give a shit about either of the demographics.

Fair enough

Brown skin and pillow biting probly is nothing comparied to fuckers with antlers

her voice is hot but she has no boobs or ass.

Its to liberal.... I knew there liberal biast would ruin RWBY....

Intriguing

[Spoiler]Had my first thighjob and it was fantastic [/spoiler]

was there ever any doubt?

In what amounts to a world struggling for survival, homos would be discouraged due to fags not bearing children. No children = negative replacement rate = no hoomuns

She's a fucking irritating little slut that is making Blake's story an even larger mess.
But not I have nothing against her I just feel hat she's going to be more of a headache than she needed to be if she doesn't die this season.

>Not liking petite women
>Not liking belly
Shit taste desu

i wonder what he meant by this

>cute
her skin craters are vomit inducing

Pretty much the entire RT company is very liberal. They all voted Hillary. Barbara wants only cops to own guns.

in a world where they are struggling to keep the humans they have alive and the global population is only a few million, I'm sure they are fine with a few less people being born.

Jacques is Jack Frost, since his surname prior to assuming the Schnee name was Gele, the French word for frost. Ghira is Bagheera from the Jungle Book, the black panther who is the benevolent counterpart to Shere Khan/Sienna Khan. Dr. Arthur Watts is likely Doctor Watson from Sherlock Holmes (written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, IIRC). Tyrian is either the Scorpion from The Scorpion And The Frog or Scorpius, the Scorpion that became the Scorpio constellation and sort of killed Orion. Leonardo Lionheart is the Cowardly Lion.

I honestly have no idea who Ilia's inspiration is though. I can't really think of any famous Chameleon characters.

Is this like a right wing version of Tumblrites that want more gays?

> I want gays!
> I want homophobia!

How does that work? both of you naked with her on top and instead of sticking in her holes she wedges it between her thighs and grinds against you?

You say this every thread

You understand that the first clause of your statement invalidates the second clause, right?

Human pop isn't struggling due to reaching carrying capacity of resources, it's struggling because they are constantly targeted by the Grimm

It is very bad. Rooster Teeth should be deported for treason if they cant stop using RWBY to push their liberal agenda.

The civilization we have seen thus far is either highly advanced megacities where the birth rate is a non-factor or fairly luxurious villages which certainly don't look like they're struggling for survival on day-to-day basis.
The birth rate might be a factor if we were talking about tiny hunter-gatherer communities which don't seem to exist.

To say that Remnant is some kind of Utopia where no one hates gays or people with different skin colors is just plain ridicules. So if they are so tolerant of each other why do they go to war all the time, especially when they know that doing so will make the Grimm more numerous and stronger, which leads to Grimm attacks, which lead to panic, which lead to Grimm growing even more dangerous, which lead to... You get the drift.

how is hating gays human nature?

None.

Because we should always remember it. I need you to know that they have bad opinions.

He thinks it's the natural way of thinking.

Yeah, that's what a thighjob is. J-jam in on her vagoo and hump away.

it could easily be both. Farms like the one oscar came from must struggle to defend themselves against the grimm... how much protected farmland is available really?

>my faggot son isn't bearing me grandchildren
>FUCK

It's in human nature to distrust what is "different". It's a survival instinct to mistrust people who are not like you or don't look like you.

Also, gays can't reproduce. One of our most simple drives is to reproduce.

Weiss wont be playable at ArcRevo.

> why do they go to war all the time?
...What?

They had one inter-Kingdom war we know of, and that was generations ago. And it had nothing whatsoever to do with gays or skin colour.

Skin colour especially seems to be a non-issue in Remnant, as weve seen people of all colours in all of Remnants cultures. It doesnt seem to have any cultural connotations like it usally does on Earth.

To be honest I would be kind of sad if my long blood line has to end. No legacy.

Just hire a surrogate mother for him to impregnate. I'm sure he wouldn't mind raising a kid if you ignore the rape.

If my son decided to be a faggot and not have children to carry on the bloodline he's damn well going to be hated by anyone in my family.

RT can't write or show real racism against Faunus. It would be a waste of time to show racism between humans, because the White Fang exists because the entire human population hates them.

> It's in human nature to distrust what is "different". It's a survival instinct to mistrust people who are not like you or don't look like you.
No it isnt. Studies have shown that humans do form stereotypes of other groups quite easily, but this must first be preceded by a negative event or information. So somebody wouldnt form a negative stereotype of gays unless they were exposed to negative perceptions of gays.