South Park Fractured but Whole

Played and beat the game

Pros-

>Improved Combat systerm
>Improved interface
>Far more buddies (SOT had 6, FBW has 12)
>More customization

Cons-

>Story lacks somewhat especially the ending
>Humor isn't as funny as SOT

Overall a pretty good game that SP fans will most likely enjoy. I'll answer any spoiler or non spoiler question I can

How long is the game? I managed to beat stick of truth in like 15~ hours and that was one of my biggest gripes about it.

Is there anything to do postgame?

Took me around 15-16 hours for the main story

With sidequest you could probably easily get around 20+ hours

Lurking bump.

Unfortunately there is not unless you missed side quest then you can go back and do those

One of the flaws I felt the first game had was once you got good enough weapons most of your magic and abilities were essentially pointless. Same with potions. Why use anything else but the one that gave you double turns. Does this game fix those problems?

All your abilities are in your DNA now so weapons and the like don't exist so yes it does fix those problems

eh, I'll get it on sale

I liked Stick of Truth more because the humour was closer to the first seasons of SP

Final boss is garbage by the way. Mitch conner possessing kyle, only Kyman fags would like such garbage.

Is there a lot of leftist bellyache bullshit? I'm not going be able to enjoy it if its going to be nothing but "muh ebil whypeepo"

Agreed especially since so many of the earlier bosses were very cool (Human Kite 2 Mutant for example)

The game is surprisingly not political at all really

NPCs will randomly praise you the more white you are.

A few characters have interracial relationships

At one point the game implies that Jay-Z and Kanye West are better musicians than Leonard Cohen and Brian Wilson

thats not too bad. I was afraid it would be ruined by the bullshit that ruined last season.

I smell true final boss/ending DLC.

It's Ubisoft so it's not out of the question

>he wants South Park to be an unoffensive Safe Space

Oh shit its REALITY

How's the RPG elements (by which I mean story choices and shit)?

RPG elements like crafting and customizing your hero etc are all pretty good

ITS REAL

Is $60 worth it for both games?

>I support people without considering what they're promoting.
Short sighted, fully cucked.

I'd say so yes

but is there a torrent?

>le cuck word meme
Redpill them amirite? Hail trump frog memes, I agree with you! Fellow white person :)

For both games, most definitely?

Kyle's cousin should have been the final boss desu. Or the Christmas Critters

>Kyle's cousin should have been the final boss desu.

Eh...

>Or the Christmas Critters

True

I liked the fake leaked final boss, which was Cthulhu. Would've been neat too, since it tied in to the Coon and Friends episodes.

Creek?

Fuck off

Life can be hard but in America, the darker your skin, the harder life "can" be. However we don't live in a pre-80s age anymore, 60% of what make your life difficult is mainly because you make it harder on yourself, racism doesn't have as far of a reach as you'd think. If you're black or whatever, plenty of places offers you the opportunity to make your life better without the hassle of discrimination, all you need to do is make an effort and prove yourself like everyone else with a job does.

I just preordered on PSN, how do I get Stick of Truth?

Can you play a main level again to collect hidden stuff you missed? I remember that you couldn't do that in SoT, it was a pain in the ass to start over.

This game wasn't the white hot takedown of Marvel movies I was hoping

Should've been in the checkout list. Look in your Library tab.

>kanye and Jay
They are tbqhfamalam

sounds good. as long as the gameplay is improved than I'm happy. I don't really mind if they don't slap in a joke every other battle.

can't wait to play it tonight.

Oh boy

You know when you put it like that, i'm starting to think it was just a stupid joke or something, like the sort of thing that South Park show does all the time?

What are the best classes this time around?

I can't say for sure but there are 10 classes in total and you can end up being a triple classed hero if you want

I chose Brutalist, Assassin and Elementalist

Is there any advantage to not triple-classing?

Was thinking Speedster to start with, Karate Kid and then an undecided third class

Thought it was 12 classes, though then again some of the supposed 12 might be NPC-only/DLC content.

>At one point the game implies that Jay-Z and Kanye West are better musicians than Leonard Cohen and Brian Wilson

wew now thats some 7 layers of irony

>Is there any advantage to not triple-classing?

It might make your move choices less hard? You only get 4 move slots but every class has more than 4 moves so by triple classing it can make it quite difficult to decide what moves you want etc

There were originally 12 classes but 2 got cut

I kind of enjoyed the first game but I feel the humor is going to grate on me too much this time.

>the game
>but Sup Forums is shitty
no one cares

Cant wait for a 75% discount in 2 years so I can buy it

If we have to deal with Sup Forums shit, this is pretty acceptable given that its basically an extended South Park episode.

After you beaten SoT, I don't think you can do anything but walk around the town.

Speedster / Brutalist / Blaster / Psychic / Cyborg

Gadgeteer / Karate Kid / ??? / Elementalist / ???

>movies based on comics is ok but games based on cartoons isn't

yeah you're retarded. we know, user.

Assassin and Plantmaster

Plantmaster? Never heard of that class for the game before.

Heard of a bunch of other classes that are only used by others like Commander, Vampire or Netherborn.

Did you get the Gold Edition with the season pass and other bonus content?

I just bought the standard edition game

Why would anyone think Jay-Z is good? That's insane.
The other three are great though.

Season pass seemed overpriced to me. I might pick and choose DLC later if it catches my eye

If Sup Forums has a free pass to dump their stupid movies and consolewars threads here, then we can discuss an interactive episode of South Park.
Also you're a faggot. Fuck you.

Fuck off namefag

Just another thing I didn't like about the game though this is just a nitpick is that Timmy isn't a playable buddy despite all the promotional material marketing him as one

Not the OP, but I played too and I think he was removed pretty close to release. You get his character sheet like the other playable kids but you never get to see it because it doesn't show up on your ally screen.

Same with the not actually being able to pick a side thing and getting stuck with Cartman. It all feels like it got completely axed near the end.

Only thing I don't like from what I've seen is how Kenny has such a minor role compared to everyone else. Timmy is the leader of Freedom Pals, Craig and Tweek get their own side quest, collectible, and a special ultimate, and Kyle plays more of a role in the final boss fight because I guess that's the only character who can oppose Cartman under such circumstances.

He feels more like a background character which is so weird considering how heavily he's featured in promotional material.

You realize that Kenny is Mysterion?

This game reeks of cut content. I guess now we know why it got delayed so much, but it's disheartening to know it's still so incomplete.

What were the other 2 classes?

No shit. I'm saying Mysterion barely has an active role compared to the others.

>It all feels like it got completely axed near the end.
Guarantee that's what happened, it bounced between like three different publishers in the last year of development didn't it?

Mystic, Netherborn and Commander were all classes mentioned early on during production

One of those 3 got replaced by Plantmaster and the other 2 got dropped completely

As someone who's finished the game "Mysterion"/Kenny and Clyde are the least important characters in the game, and do the least.

It's pretty weird how little he does considering how much he's been featured in the promo material.

It for sure has an absolute shit ton of cut content. Matt and Trey have a serious problem not nitpicking stuff without an intense deadline I think, because it feels like they kept having ideas and going back and eventually ran out of time to actually put in all the cool shit everyone was looking forward to. Barely anything from the first trailers made it in.

Still a good game but suffers from empty hallow nothingness when you beat it like Stick of Truth. Half the kids don't even have lines programmed in once you beat it, they're totally silent when you talk to them instead of like "Oh crazy day glad THAT'S over" like in the first one.

that's a real bummer. I'll skip it then

Well, the thing is, I'd still recommend it. It's a really good game, it plays well and has a lot of interesting options and the parts that are complete are really fucking complete. It's polish is just kind of gone once you beat it like the first one. It's up to you, though.

The DLC might give it a more finished feeling too but I think it's fucking retarded they're expecting people to pay for stuff that shouldn't have gotten cut in the first place. I gave my character a weakness for vampires and they never even appear in the base game.

Oh shit is it out now?

>Why would anyone think Jay-Z and Kanye are good? That's insane.
The other two are great though.

fixed

Its out tomorrow, some people have got it early through reasons

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Towlie gaming bud thing yet? Is he an actual playable buddy?

He just pops up to give you hints

You know it's bullshit when Kenny/Mysterion has the same importance as fucking Clyde.

I know there's a Casa Bonita vampire DLC thing coming out in 2018 that features him, so maybe that'll be the sole piece of importance he'll get in the story. Still, his lack of importance in the grand scheme of things is pretty fucking glaring, especially when another Cthulhu cult shows up later in the story and Kenny does absolutely nothing and shows no reaction.

Wait they dropped the Netherborn? FUCK

It's apparently just in there as a gag though, it doesn't actually change the difficulty.

>can't choose a side in the Civil War
>Timmy isn't a party member
>no PC principal boss fight like in the first trailer
>no mystic or netherborn classes despite them being listed on the official site
>game just stops, no proper ending, final "boss" doesn't reach the same heights as Stick of Truth's final boss
>Mysterion has almost zero importance when promo material shows him having a majorly important role in the story
Are we missing any other examples of cut content?

I'll either pirate it or wait 'till the price drops.

No Mint berry crunch at all despite getting a figure and appearing the first trailer

If you look at the season pass, DLC for Dr Timothy and Mint Berry Crunch is planed along with the Casa Bonita/Mysterion vampire quest. So good chance Ubisoft had a hand in this

>can't choose a side in the Civil War
This was never going to be a thing the way everyone wanted it to be. It would've doubled the amount of work for Matt and Trey because then they would've needed to write more dialogue, more unique missions and enemies and probably an entirely new part of the story covering what the other team was doing without Cartman. That wouldn't be plausible at all and would inflate production costs.

OP who did you review for to play it early?
Honestly curious.

>game isn't really incomplete at all because Ubisoft gutted it just so they could peddle their season pass bullshit for maximum shekels
Yeah, not buying this now. Fuck Ubisoft and fuck anyone who enables this scumbag greed.

>Are we missing any other examples of cut content?

The Alternate dimensions. There was planned alternate dimensions that involved you and the boys going into them.

There was for example an entire dimension where everyone was Jewish

I personally bought the base game since it comes with the first game, which I havent played either so it works for me. But yeah, fuck that season pass bullshit.

That reminds me, does anyone know if the SodoSopa can be entered? Or if we even see it? I saw a lot of streams but never Kenny's house. I thought he'd get a plot centered around it like getting rid of the homeless there or to find someone hiding. Is Tweek's room available as well? Or Wendy?

They had a whole extra year why would they need to cut so much?

I thought they would do more with the female characters as they had to cut it in the SoT.

>They had a whole extra year why would they need to cut so much?

Matt and Trey are known for constantly always changing stuff so they probably ran out of time

I played and they were absolute shitters when it came to figuring out what to voice and what to drop. They have 100+ unique lines with your characters race, gender, religion, etc but Kenny gets maybe 30. It would have totally been plausible, they're just absolute shit when it comes to committing to any one thing at a time. That's also probably why Kenny had 30 lines and Timmy got added in then removed as playable character in the last year. It would've been better if they just never used him in the first place if they were gonna fuck over both characters like that.

They've played dragon age and old rpgs that do what they want to do well, they just don't have talent for it I'm starting to feel like.

It's a broken down old area where you get a cheevo for getting to the top of it. Kyle's dad is drugged up and sitting on it, if you do a quest for him you get a summon. There's not a lot going on there and it's pretty small. Tweek doesn't get a room just the coffee shop, Wendy hangs out at Bebe's house until you unlock her.

Just gimme a torrent

That sucks. It could have been a nice area for a subplot. Pretty much everything I hoped for Kenny fell through. Does Karen show up?

The game seemed like it had a very troubled development so that probably had something to do with it. Springboarding off maybe they ran out of funding partway through which is why they went with Ubisoft? Who knows.

I will say it's bullshit what they did with Timmy and Kenny though. I might be speaking with my bias for those two, but it's absolutely unfair that they get the shaft while Craig and Tweek get a ton of fanservice with quests and lines despite not being really important to the plot. Even Wendy plays an active role, and you can summon Scott as a buddy in the field to clear obstacles. Meanwhile, Mysterion does nothing despite being the most popular superhero character next to the Coon, and Timmy isn't playable despite having such a major role in the story.

what the FUCK? Tweeks doesn't have an exploitable house? Bebe gets one what the fuck is this?