Show of hands

Show of hands.

How many of you here actually like this program?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOAI7aaLM9k&ab_channel=renji90998
youtube.com/watch?v=xoxY33rGoWg&ab_channel=CartoonNetworkUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*raises finger*

*raises hand*

{raise hand}

*raises hand*

This better be a bait and switch for a mass ban.

Meh, Season 1 and 2 were mediocre and bad. Season 3 episode 10 is where it picked up though. After that this show and We Bare Bears ended up topping every modern CN show on right now.

It's related to cartoons and comics. So why would there be a mass ban?

I've only watched one or two full eps and some clips. The way it trolls you folks and how triggered you get is a big plus though, I must marathon it sometime

>Like
It's okay. Like is an adequate word. Nowhere near love or favorite, but like is good.

I have never seen the original Teen Titans although this show is making me want to check it out. I heard this show keeps the same voice actors from that one, is that true? Also, is Beast Boy that much of a fucking pimp in the original cartoon or is it just for this show?

I would say that every 1 out of 20 episodes is amazing, the other 9 are tolerable, and the other 10 are shit.

in the other show he gets girls, but in Go he's self aware of it.

This sounds about right. Sometimes it does something genuinely clever, but most times I just want to hit every one of them with a rake.

Only when they don't waste time pissing the oldfags of TT. Quality drops hard when it isn't original content, which is pretty decent stuff outside of the retarded raps/songs they pull out.

There's been a lot of TTGo topics spammed lately, getting just as cancerous as Rick and Morty and MLP lately.

That must mean the show is good if it's getting so much attention. I should watch it sometime.

That didn't stop Magically Colorful Horses.

>outside of the retarded raps/songs they pull
Racist.

How am I fucking racist? If you're implying rap = black people well too bad since I'm one of them. I just hate modern rap, but that's not why I hate it in GO, it's out of place when they just start singing for no reason. I get enough of that in Disney movies, it's tiresome.

>Comparing it to Rick and Morty
>"The only presence I have of cartoons is on Sup Forums"
Go outside. Make some friends. At the very least go on Facebook and realize how much of a retard you sound like. Wubba Lubba dub dub, idiot.

>That must mean the show is good if it's getting so much attention.
Says the board that waifus characters from shit shows just for muh dick and what is Justin Bieber.

Please refrain from posting racism outside of your containment board. Autist detected.

Fuck CN and their 96 hour blocks of this cancer.

> what is Justin Bieber

Is this some kind of meme or a legitimate question?

I'll answer it anyway. Bieber's work has been getting pretty good as of late. I guess he dropped the tweeny bopping shit.

Me, it can be quite funny.

*holds up spork*

*raises hand*
i fucking love this show

so in 'classic titans' was it coincidence that the three birdarangs robin used are ice, fire and electric types against the t-rex?

if they used the ice, electric and fire sequence then it'll be too much of a coincidence with pokemon.

d...did he have to slap it though?

>Bieber's work has been getting pretty good as of late
And that doesn't matter when he was "new" people gobbled his shit up like candy. He started shit, yet he was still """good""" because he was popular. That's the point. Shit taste is shit taste.

No one can singlehandedly say WHY they like the show to be praised as "best show ever" compared to many other shows that are superior than TTGo. And no, it's not always about muh old Titans. Avatar, Ben Ten, EEnE are vastly better than TTGo at doing what it's doing at its own game. While we got plenty of points at why the show isn't that good spammed endlessly yet fags that only like TTGo to get people salty close their ears and post le epic maymays in response.

Says the guy who thinks ttg is as cancerous as the show that got a meme spawned from a bbq sauce to get people stabbed and riot. At McDonalds. Fucking McDonalds.

Such an immature reaction is probably why they egg you on. Your battered wife syndrome also makes it 10x more delicious.

We've long since established that TTGo is a slightly more enjoyable series than it lets on to be... even as far as having a few episodes one might consider to be brilliant. They've certainly don't more for the waifufags here on Sup Forums than any other iteration of the Titans has.

However, between the endless needling of the core, 2003 Titans fans and CNs insistence on airing this piece of shit show in every available programming block of their weekly schedule, despite it's merits as it's own half decent show
Teen Titans Go and the people responsible can all eat an entire fuckload of dicks.

In just two minutes, TTG thoroughly developed a villain that instantly became better than most of the modern CN antagonist

>"I grew up a strange boy, not like the rest, It wasn't easy. I want a normal life. went to college, got married, had kids, you know. But these days my wife is on my case about something or the other. My daughter moved to Colorado with her boyfriend saying she couldn't live another day in my house (laugh). My son isn't working or going to school, he just sits on his computer all day, I don't even know what he's doing in there. On top of all of this, I was turned down on term life insurance because of my high cholesterol so, I suppose all of this put an end to the human race stuff is really just a reflection of desire to put an end to my own misery"

Damn. This for reals?

me, I was watching over the elementary students when this show was on, it has some moments and not at all shitty as I expected.

Why is he so relatable?

Hopefully we can get a rick and morty board and also a GR15 version for RaM too.

Yeah. He was in Classic Titans.

No one got stabbed over sauce. It was a different problem.

>riot

People shouting for a few seconds isnt a riot.

Season 4 was based. Shame it hasn't been renewed for another one.

The question had to do with how a show specifically affected Sup Forums.

Cartoon Network didn't greenlite another season?

by WWE standards, that is a more than just a riot.

It was suppose to be greenlit somewhere between June and July but all that happened was news from the movie a few months after during NYCC. Unless the show gets renewed during the end of the year it's safe to assume the movie will wrap up the series.

The only really bad thing about this show is that it airs to damn much.
youtube.com/watch?v=KOAI7aaLM9k&ab_channel=renji90998

I do. I'll happily admit it's hit or miss though.

Unironically begging for a season 4 folder with web-dl rips.

*raises hand*

When?

I like it.

NICE CATCH, PERCY

Source?

This. As somebody who enjoyed the '03 series I personally think TTG is great. It started out pretty hit or miss but it seems like they started putting more effort into it after the first season, and now most of the episodes are solid. If CN didn't spam it so much the only people complaining would be '03 nostalgiafags.

Sup Forums has a built-in image search feature, at least pretend you used that first.

Did they just reference the fact that Cyborg is in the Justice League too?

Where is it?

This show loves referencing DC shit man.

Lurk more.

Is Go Starfire a slut?

I just want to see starfire in cute outfits.

Poster here, it's from an user. I colored it.

Sadly no. She's just gullible.

Its alright I guess, dont even affiliate it with the other series at this point. I sometimes have it on in the background if Im doing something else

post the TV knights II pic

Google search just led me to another thread with the same image with the same filename and SauceNAO gave me nothing at all.

so oops

And you didn't even bother skimming the other thread. If you did you would have found the source.

Good job coloring it, then.

i dunno maybe i really am blind but i ain't seein' nothin

Can someone make a template of that Starfire with the tablet, please? For quality posting purposes.

you tell me

>My son isn't working or going to school, he just sits on his computer all day, I don't even know what he's doing in there
>this is what my mom thinks of me

There's 2 threads when googling. You clicked the wrong one.

You know damn well that's for Silkie.

That's the ONLY one on my end.
I got no idea.

Odd. I get 2 and the bottom one has source.

Good thing we got an archive that supports searching by filename.
Here's a link to it, and the basics.

or is it? Inb4...

star hips

this OK?

>mfw he will never finish incestibles or slutfire

Yeah I got no clue. I mean I know how to use archives I just don't know why it wasn't showing up.

Thanks regardless.

Protip: Put stuff like that on different colored backgrounds to check for shit you missed during the initial cut.

Can someone share a 1080p mega folder for this stuff? I'm trying to check it out, and torrents for seasons 1 and 2 are either dead or non-existent.

Season 1-3 folders has been posted in other threads, happy archive digging. They might be dead.

well it caters to the lowest denominator.. and that's me. I love it. It gets tons of laughs from me

youtube.com/watch?v=xoxY33rGoWg&ab_channel=CartoonNetworkUK
Fucking 2:35

Anything with Night Begins to Shine is cool.
Also whenever they manage to teach something it tends to be interesting enough, even if it usually falls apart at the end.

*Raises Paw*

The thing with the batarang at the right of joker lamp is a reference too?

With all that shit about the sauce and pickle rick, there is no way this show could even reach the cancerous levels as Rick and Morty.

If anything, it's only getting attention because of the occasional moments it makes something that is legit cool or flat out fan service.

I don't watch it but it makes TTfags upset so it can't be all that bad.

>it all starts here, with the banks

I watched 1 or 2 episodes and found it funny, but nothing to write home about. Regardless to say, I wasn't a die-hard fan of Teen Titans, but only a casual viewer back in the day.

I don't like the show, but I would have sex with it.

The only ones that gets upset are burgers because CN 'murricas pushes it HARD, and nostalgiafags because CN decided on GO instead of making season 6 of the old titans,

OK, I'm calling bullshit. I'm halfway trough 2016 and I haven't found a single 1080p mega, forget a fucking folder full. Are you guys just a shit-tier fandom that's content with streaming the show in awful quality?

Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darkness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.

I enjoy it mostly. Haven't watched an episode for a while now though.

Folders was postedin one of the mega share threads, that's where I got them. But at lot of folder posters are fucking idiots that don't label their links so they can be hard to find again.

You could just search for mega* and ctrl-a/ctrl-c every page. You can't miss it that way, but processing will take some time and you won't know it if the folders are dead.
The mega threads are a pretty recently-ish phenomenon so you shouldn't need to go further back than 2015 at most. Alternatively check wiki for the year season 3 ended, that's the year you'd need to go back to.