NEVADA THREAD. NEVADA IS CRUCIAL

Pennsylvania and Michigan are going to be hard states to win.

Winning Nevada is much easier. Trump is ahead in the polls in new hampshire, Mains 2nd CD. If he wins Florida and North Carolina, then:

He only needs to win Nevada to be above 270.

Anons. Nevada is CRUCIAL. And he is polling positively there. BUT, the dems have a 60k early vote lead in clarke county.

Nevada anons. YOU NEED TO GET THE VOTE OUT.

Nevada is relatively small so each individual vote makes a HUGE difference. The race is going to be VERY tight.

I suggest you BOMB REDDIT SANDERS SUPPORTERS to not vote for clinton, to vote for jill stein instead. Show them this video youtube.com/watch?v=kEsb9MftJC8 remember all that about the nevada democrat convention being rigged against bernie?
Also, talk to everyone you know in real life and redpill them as best as you fucking can.
YOU NEED TO GET THE VOTES OUT IN NEVADA

DO YOUR PART

he was +6 in Nevada recently, he is only gonna lose it if they bus in spics from California to vote

Oh wait, they actually do that

>CO
>blue
>PA
>blue
>VA
>blue

NV is redder than NH

>Colorado red

>texas red
MY SIDES

>NC and FL
>RED
Choose one

HAWAH SAFA AHMED

Look into her

Not necessarily, either.
>california blue
fucking lmfaoing

If you're not sure even about NV how the fuck do you expect him to win?

>From other thread involving the Podesta Witch shit

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

>Bless you, based España

bump

Hillary leads early vote in Naveda same as Obama did in 2012. the only way Trump can win is if every white in the state voted for him on election day.

Nevada user here, voted for trump last week

what can you really "expect'? Their expectations are based off of extremely limited sample sizes (like the last two elections). For all we know, the entirety of redneck Virginia could come out and flip the state back to red.

>if they bus in spics from California to vote
can't they not vote outside of their town or something?

NV user here, lots of politiclally unenlightened dems and parasitic spics here. Cast my vote for TRUMP. LV deserves to be nuked

CO looks harder to win than VA and PA according to polls

Hahahhahahahha, following the rules
Oh user.

Nevada here. Voted for Trump and and brothel pimp Dennis Hof as state rep.

Nevada is also a Senate tossup, looking to replace Harry Reid. I couldn't vote Joe Cuck Heck after he "disavowed" Trump. Went with "none of these."

pahrump user?

I swear Vegas is only 30% White. Real White as in Anglo/Celtic/Germanic. There's a shitton of Armenians and other marginal types to go with the blacks, Mexicans, and Asians.

Yep. Former Reno.

Funny, I left Reno like 6 years ago and since then it's gotten more "legit" with Tesla and UNR getting some good publicity.

>tfw live in clark county

Will do my part bros.

Pahrump, eh?
What an odd town. You have 2 brothels and a man who used to have the largest conspiracy radio show there.

meh, you should still vote for republican senators to make things for trump easy in his presidency.

He can bully republican senators to go his way, he cant do that to democrat senators

FYI Dems always do better in early voting. The people who go around registering voters push early voting hard.

good job fucktard. hope you enjoy reid surrogate masto in the senate. I fucking hate the "hurr durr a libtard sjw is better than a conservacuck!" Sup Forumstards.

i wish New Jersey would elect trump, sigh.
I hope those murders catch up to her in the following days.