Investigations against Mark Zuckerberg and other manager from Facebook because they dont delete hate speech

>investigations against Mark Zuckerberg and other manager from Facebook because they dont delete hate speech.

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/netzwirtschaft/hass-im-internet-ermittlungen-gegen-facebook-chef-zuckerberg-14512780.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-facebook-idUSKCN12025B
money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/technology/facebook-news-senate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like they can do jack shit to him, his jew-fu is goku tier

not even zuckerberg is as jewish as european governments

they can't do anything to him you dumb fuck nazi

>cuck
>berg

Fucking germans I swear.

We should just fucking nuke you already, Ahmed.

but he is the nazi for not deleteing the hate comments!

i am laughing, but i should cry

Don't underestimate the power of the EUSSR. I bet they'd even manage to block facebook withing EU borders..... not that this would be bad kek.

yeah and whats gonna happen, are they gonna close facebook access in germany?

fucking hell Germany, when you think it can't get any worse..

WTF? Is Zuckerberg switching sides?

zuckerberg is hiding a tremendous secret in his life. his facial expression is stuck on permanent "just got caught by my dad doing something really shameful".

Germans will be squeezed by their elites until they defecate tolerance. Pretty scary what's starting to happen in the West

>>investigations

instead of throwing half of your nazi population into the concentration camps

>because they dont delete hate speech
It's called freedom of speech. Holy Jesus, you Krauts really are cucked.

Look at this korean bitch, he's the cause of this.

>Attorney Chan-jo Jun, who filed a similar complaint in Hamburg a year ago, is demanding that Facebook executives be compelled to comply with anti-hate speech laws by removing racist or violent postings from their site. Jun is principal partner of the law firm Jun Lawyers of Wuerzburg in Bavaria.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-facebook-idUSKCN12025B

wtf i don't hate zuckerfuck any more

For some reason I just got an image of a spoiled little German girl kicking and screaming on the ground because someone said a bad word

They are not the first to try to signal something to the Rot children social network.

money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/technology/facebook-news-senate/

Facebook just did a seven day ban on this white hater at synagogue for posting a vintage picture with exposed breasts. He posts dildos and such, really raunchy stuff, but that's what got him a ban...

I've been sharing really vicious anti-Hillary stuff to his wall and probably will continue to do so until the election is over.

They can ban kikebook if zucker will try to trend some shit like "would be cool to kill our previous servants and install some mudslimes in their place".