Batman #33 Lettered Preview

>Love is in the air! And so is heat. Lots and lots of heat in this exclusive preview of this weeks Batman #33. It was just two weeks ago that Selina Kyle finally gave her answer to Bruce Waynes marriage proposal, and now the two of them are riding off in the sunset. In the desert. In lethal, triple-digit temperatures.

>In what has to be one of the strangest wedding preparations ever seen, the two lovebirds have embarked on a mysterious trip in the first issue of The Rules of Engagement, a new storyline that reveals what Bruce and Selinas engagement means to their friends, family, enemies and alter egos (and one poor horse). Considering Catwomans criminal past, not everyone is thrilled to see her joining in holy matrimony with Gothams most trusted hero. And now that the truth is out about the War of Jokes and Riddles, will Bruce truly, finally be able to put the darkness in his past behind him?

>This issue also brings awesome new artist Joelle Jones to the series, who was last seen drawing the Girl of Steel in SUPERGIRL: BEING SUPER. How would we describe her work? In a word, absolutely beautiful. Okay, those are two words, but she earned them! Enjoy!

>Bruce and Selinas engagement means to their friends, family, enemies and alter egos

So I guess we are seeing Harley's and Ivy's reaction too?

They finally stopped using poser art

Variant

FIN

I hope Jones can be put with a good writer after this

I know we have to do costumes, but good lord Batman must be dying of heatstroke under that cowl

A ho ho ho
A ha ha ha
A hee hee hee

>Joelle Jones is on Batman
She's finally making it bros!

Tom King, bringing happiness back to Batman everybody.

Cooler tech.

Arent his bat suits high tech? There has to be some kind of body temperature moderation system built in. Hes Batman after all.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the horse?

They look cute together also inb4 "BATMAN IS USING A GUN, KING IS A HACK" outrage.

Has Bruce met the Bat-Man of China yet from New Super-Man?

I think they will meet next month in NSM.

Yeah real fans know he keeps a shotgun in his utility belt in order to put animals down.

Is Bat-man of China not part of Batman inc?

If only Batman had some way of traversing the desert other than horseback, like a car or a plane...

This is not my batman and catwoman. OOC as fuck. Fuck you Tom King

WHY IS BATMAN USING A GUN. WHAT THE FUCK.

How do we stop this man Sup Forums I am being fucking serious how do we stop him.

Extra page via Newsarama

Whybthe fuck would you not use a camel in the fucking desert?!

This. Isn't Batman suppose to have a high IQ?

>People think this is good.
I have lost all faith in the comic book community; You fuckers will buy anything and got to lengths to justify mediocrity.

They ran out of camels.

She was a good friend.

Horses are just as common among Bedouins.

Selina you cunt.

Cute!

Where's the bullet hole?

Tom King ruined both Batman and Catwoman.

Not for long distances and it seems like they have been walking nonstop with little regard for the animal.
So this relationship has them creaming iver killing an animal when Selina is supposed to be an animal lover.

I haven't touched any Batman rebirth. I honestly thought all those posts about 'cat' and 'bat' were memes, but holy shit. Why in the name of God would Batman ever talk like that? He doesn't talk like that to his own sons, why would he do it to Catwoman? This is something Spidey would do to Black Cat, not Batman.

Man, that's just awful.

That's a useless spread. Could've been just 1/3rd of a page panel with same effect.

Is this a metaphor/allegory? What did King mean by this page?

Welcome to Tom King Komics

>People don't ride horses in the desert.

Lol. So true.

Because King is doing the 'oh batman and catwoman are who they really are cuz they are too broken for anyone else but each other' and last issue literally says he HAS to love Selina. Like hes forcing himself to.

NOT MUH faggots are just in time.

Clearly it's some fucking tourist, not a local.

>Selina is supposed to be an animal lover.
She's Catwoman, not Horsewoman.

With proper care for the animal. Horses are useful only if you know how to take care of them in the desert but camels are still more useful for overnight or constant travel.

Can we get this hack back to Marvel?

>Selina is supposed to be an animal lover.
She hates dogs

Ba -Cat

Ba -Cat
Ba -Cat
Ba -Cat
Ba -Cat
Ba -Cat
Pass.

Sigh. Dropped both Batman and Tec.

Ive been saying this since that gotham boy and girl shit.

>She hates dogs
She is a cunt.

>King is STILL doing the Bat/Cat meme

Maybe they stranded in desert with just horses. Also putting down that horse is more humain than leaving in desert.

THE CAT, THE BAT

in the fucking desert, dont they know there's no one to hear them? What's wrong with using their names.

Is there a "beating a dead horse" joke in here?

King is definitely writing bad fan fiction.

Cat and the Bat are the real themselves.

But yeah i hate it too...

Yea its more humane but it wouldnt have happened if they used fucking camels or the batplane.
Why are they even riding an animal in the first place.

I swear to fuck I think that might be the most self aware page I've ever seen in this run if I'm inferring correctly.

Pick up Batman #33 from your local comicbook store and find out!

Is Batman canonically a giant pussy?

Fully agreed. Took the words right out my mouth.

I can't believe Bruce is wearing that in a dissert, really bats?!

Is the entire run like this?
Because jesus h fucking christ almighty this is some terrible writing

Cute nickname

Yeah I dropped Batman as well but that title is just terrible lmao.

Is this outfit supposed to be a reference to that one suit Batman was wearing on that dream sequence during NvS?

He debuted after Inc fell apart. So, yeah, he was never with Inc.

*desert lol

Totally OOC ,King pls go.

He's constantly does those Bat-Cat memes to pretend there's a real connection between them. It's beating a dead horse, he just told you that he's aware that he's doing a hackjob in Batman and he doesn't care.

Or a storytime. I havent bought any issue king wrote outside the button.

I think he just doesn't understand the characters. Well from reading this form I guess I was right to avoid the bat rebirth titles. Ill continue to do so.

Yes. and i hope they use it more. Looks cool.

>art gets better
>writing gets worse
God damn it

King is being a #stupidhead right now.

Are we some kind of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice now?

I actually like King's run. lel

will there be any reason beyond muh desert BVS outfit, not to use fucking batplane?

I don't get why people shit themselves in rage so bad over this run.
It can't possibly be THAT bad. I mean, it's Batman. Batman is always good.

Great run continues to be great. Barely speaking Batman is the patrician's choice.

Also hilarious that Batman knows the first thing to do is to introduce your fiance to your kid's mom.

Guess I'll drop

It's largely just a couple people here and there that love to shit up a King Batman thread with constant spam posts.

It's Snyderfags that want Bruce to be a nonstop chatter box filled with anger. It's literally like at most 10 anons.

They're picking straws, well taste is subject so whatever. Also Sup Forums is a hivemind and needs to hear what other people have to say to conclude whether or not they like it.

>he HAS to love Selina.
I am supersized no one have mentioned how fucking creepy this is....Shit's fucking weird man especially coming from Batman.

>so uh Selina, this is Talia, the mother of my child. You are both criminals. Can we be civil about this?

>Talia proceeds to throw shade at Cat about her wearing a leather outfit

>Cat throws shade at Talia about daddy issues

Samfag.Stop Talking To Yourself -

You can only post once every 60 seconds dumbass. Go back. No one else respond to this troll. It only shitpost for attention.

>bullet
>hole
It was a shotgun

>Batman is always good
HA HA HA

I hated snyder too though.

Well he sould introduce Selina to Damian first. Also there was a page with BatFam in mansion with Jason playing with doggo. That page is in this issue i hope.

the single saving grace of this run.

>a couple people here and there that love to shit up a King Batman thread
I would actually love to pick up this Batman run, since this art looks neat. I didn't buy into all the memes posted about King's run, and now I've seen these preview pages I can see that every single one was right.

I literally read the entirety of the New 52 run and it was nowhere near as bad as this shit. The stories may have been shit, but at least there were some good moments. This hamfisted 'Bat' 'Cat' shit is beyond retarded. This 'OMG BATMAN'S DARKEST MOMENT IS WHERE HE TRIED TO KILL RIDDLER, NOT JOKER' was so stupid it's unbelievable. If you actually find this good, there's nothing else to say except that you have shit taste.

>Batman is always good
As a Batfag, no, no he isn't.

I also ship Bruce and Selina btw, and this is not how it should be.

>Sup Forums-Signed.
Stop Talking to yourself fag.

What's interesting is Talia only loves Bruce. She hates Batman and thinks its a waste of his talent. Selina loves Batman and Bruce. It'll be interesting to see if King plays with that at all.