US "marines"

>US "marines"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNAXNgGTTG8
military.com/daily-news/2016/08/08/navy-marines-to-accept-transgender-recruits-by-july-2017.html
gospelherald.com/articles/67508/20161026/10-transgender-us-soldiers-formally-ask-to-be-recognized-by-their-gender-identity.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that hair

It's only faggots dressing up

i had to go to school with groups of mongrels like this for 6 years REEEEEEEEEE

Definitely not Marines. That Gunny would tear into those haircuts.

this, there's no fucking way those are marines

HAHAHAHAHAH

I hope to god that these are costumes for Halloween, No way that these faggots made it. Russia must be laughing its ass off right now.

they're way out of regulation, if they are marines (doubtful) their sergeants not doing his job

this can't be real, they can't pass the PFT

>earrings and bracelets in uniform
not marines

Pretty twink boys are what the girls love these days.

nah, they are way to skinny for soldiers

This is your doing, juden

At least be proud of it

these kids are like 15 what the fuck happened to the swole JARHEAD!?

Jesus that's hella bad JoJo cosplay.

>earrings in uniform

those are Halloween costumes

also

>that fucking hair

These arent marines dipshits

/thread

is this what passes for white in america

it's not you stupid kike, sorry there are still competent men willing to die for your shekels in pointless wars

What for mixed up shit are those?

Fuck no. And they aren't Marines, either. Earrings are not allowed, the uniforms aren't correct, and their hair isn't regulation.

I tried my best to blend in, but you got me goy!

Pretty obvious, the haircuts are shit and those faggots look tiny and weak AF.

They look like hotel bell boys

Dunno where you found that picture, but those aren't marines.

Not marines
Either some sort of gay ass dress up or jrotc

and people say the Navy is gay... Marines confirmed most homoerotic branch

they're a troupe of dancing spic faggots who go to spic birthday parties and shit, not marines. this marine I know sperged out about them once

These dip-shits sure as hell aren't Marines. They're out of uniform, their hair is unsat, and a mess of other shit is wrong. Any good Gunny would personally shave their head or send them to the brig.

STOLLLLEENNNNN VAAAALLLLOORRRRRRRR

tell me about this marine

Not Marines.

No EGA emblems on collars, no ribbons, no marksman badges, no ranks. Earrings and silly bracelets.

These are kids playing dress up.

Jojo atheistic returning? Was this the 80s in japan?

Mexican teenagers pretending to be marines. I'd like to see them in Afghanistan.

I thought shit skins didn't go down? Are they bluffing?

FCKING americunts, pls Russia nuke those fatfucks

youtube.com/watch?v=dNAXNgGTTG8

JUST

>American soldiers

Why the fuck do they make that gesture? I lick pussy? Good for you, you feminized cuck.

Those are not Marines

Fake as fuck.
Source: My DD214

What kind of Mongrels are those?
What race are they?

Can anyone tell the difference between spics and Italians? I can't.

so they are marines?

nigger

it's a Jojo reference

No, sand nigger

American

>Pretty obvious, the haircuts are shit and those faggots look tiny and weak AF.

Hate to break it to you, but most of our Marines aren't very big. The ones you see that they always use as the "poster boys" for the Marine Corps are the minority.

Army fitness is shit in general tbqh.

You must be joking... please, don't be real.

This is crisis level faggotry.

since when can marines have earrings?!

>finally decide to join the army
>go to recruiter
>office is full of scrawny pasty 18 year olds, fat guys, women who all want to be helicopter pilots and have clearly done no reading whatsoever, and 30+ year old black guys
>one of the girls was turned away that day because she had just gotten pregnant and didn't think it would matter

>sergeant asks what part of the service I'm going for
>tell him infantry, he sends me to the guy who deals the most with combat arms applicants
>everyone in the infantry section is a well built, average height or taller, serious looking white guy

Why is combat arms racially segregated from the rest of the military? Why do minorities and women all want to be POGs?

>When all Western Countries have fallen to the Curse of Faggotry

You cant have hair that long in the marines.

>No Eagle, Globe and Anchor
>No Ranks
>Haircuts

Marines are retarded, but they aren't this retarded.

>Why do minorities and women all want to be POGs?

Because it's mostly whites that are willing to put their own mortal bodies between the enemy and his country

Is this even a question? They want a long term no risk position where they can still boss people around.

Probably JROTC.

And your top hairs can be up to four inches as long as they're well groomed. Any decent CO would tell them to cut it off, but they're probably part of some faggy clique in a private high school.

Because they all want to glory of being associated with the military, or they have no other choice and just want to do the easiest possible job.

Those aren't marines. They are probably in some kind of ROTC class.

Navy, Marines to Accept Transgender Recruits by July 2017
>In the wake of the Defense Department's June reversal of its ban on transgender troops serving openly, the Navy has issued interim guidance for transgender Marines and sailors as new policies are being implemented, including a timeframe for acceptance of transgender recruits and for medical care related to transition.
>"The gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual will not bar them from joining the Navy or Marine Corps, from admission to the United States Naval Academy, or from participating in Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps or any other accession program," states the message, signed by Navy Secretary Ray Mabus.
>By Oct. 1 of this year, officials said, the Defense Department will complete and issue a handbook for commanders and all affected by the new policy, as well as medical guidance for providing transition care to transgender troops. By then, the military health system will be required to provide sailors and Marines with "medically necessary" care related to gender transition, in accordance with the guidance that will be developed.
military.com/daily-news/2016/08/08/navy-marines-to-accept-transgender-recruits-by-july-2017.html

The rank part is off a bit. A Pvt has no chevrons. Still, they're definitely not Marines. Any fuckhead in my PLT showed up looking like that would be in my grinder for a month.

Nope. Not even possible.

rekt and kekt

Butterbars don't count

I used to think transgenders are mentally ill before I started college, and my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.

Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence, you may choose to identify as transgender.

That's essentially it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

10 Transgender US Soldiers Formally Ask to Be Recognized By Their Gender Identity
>Army chief of staff Gen. Mark Milley said the army is “trying to get ready” to accommodate such requests. He said it is important for the force, especially commanders, to know how to handle transgender soldiers who would want to change their gender.
>“We’re well past the issue of debating and arguing about transgender,” Milley told the Associated Press. “We are now into execution, to make sure the program is carried out with diligence, dignity, respect.”
gospelherald.com/articles/67508/20161026/10-transgender-us-soldiers-formally-ask-to-be-recognized-by-their-gender-identity.htm

marines aren't big because they burn 5,000 calories a fucking day and they often go days without eating especially during training.

Army are pretty big mainly because they eat a lot and don't burn as many calories.

Regardless the fags in OPs pics are either JROTC or just queers who bought a fake uniform

That hair isnt within regulation and those piercings are not allowed, fake and gay. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

That's a POG, he will never see combat

>Stolen Valor
Fix'd for ya

theyll make good sheilds

One look at those guys and you can tell they aren't Marines. Like everything about them is out of regs.

I still don't see how that fatfuck manages to pass a PFT, even if he is a butterbar. OCS standards must've really gone to shit since I got out.

>soldiering underclass
not once

I was thinking about this, while its to push the liberal agenda it's also so people can't dodge the draft by claiming they are transgender or gay. Kinda a two birds with one stone stunt for the globalists, push libfag agenda and force everyone to jump into the meat grinder.

Piercings, hair out of regs. Sure others have noted these things but blatant troll.

Those are not Marines you fucking retards

Could be a military academy or something, but more likely its a foreign country. They just look too much like huehues in their natural environment, even immigrants dont go full retard here.

I know its a huge problem, the army should crack down on fuck's like him. I was in the infantry and was at Ft. Drum for a while and this was around 09, and the standards werent shitty then, they were pretty strict. Idk what happened

pathetic

>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.
>For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.
>A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence, you may choose to identify as transgender.
>That's essentially it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

>Colonizes internally

It's pretty fucked. I started life as 0311 when I got to the fleet. There was no such thing as a fat grunt. Big, yes, fat, no. The training standards are shit, discipline is shit, and now the SJW fever is infiltrating the branches. Shameful.

Marine JROTC
I was in it
these are highschoolers, they gave us dress blues for special occasions (marine corps ball) and were very lax on the requirements of how we had to cut our hair.

Muhammed doesn't understand Halloween

I never seen so many punchable fagfaces in one picture before, and what's up with them being all... ya know... brown?

are these all the same people?

not a Marine. Even a boot Lt. knows the proper placement of his butter bars.

Even the biggest retard on the first day of formation at TBS wouldn't make that mistake.

A lot of good leadership got out because they foresaw and had to deal with this bullshit.

But hey, those cigarette butts won't police call themselves.

I was planning to be infantry or tanker when the options were laid out, but aviation looked so keewwwwwwl.

>go to British Army selection centre to get a job as a registered nurse
>stand outside the train station waiting to be picked up by the selection officer, was asked to turn up in smart attire and most of the guys were in tracksuits smoking a fag
>get to the dorm room and there's 18yo chavs playing shitty chav music on their phones when the rest of us want to sleep (I was 21/22 at the time)
>we do the run as a mixed group, men and women
>1/4 of the women don't even finish, not one of them gets under 12 minutes and I saw on facebook half of them got into training
>spend two days there, pass all the tests piss easy (nothing to brag about, any bloke could do it)
>get deferred due to ''lack of life experience'' (despite working in A&E as a nurse) despite passing everything and waiting 8 months to even get to selection
>waiting in main room with the other chavs who passed despite doing shit in the tests and I remember clearly one who passed actually kept backchatting the instructor during team tasks
>5 years later I'm a nurse practitioner in one of the biggest ED's in the country

Western Military recruitment is inherently dogshit, most people I know of in the army are dossers who can't hack it in civvy world. Must be a trait they weed out in selection.

Imagine these fags fighting on guadalcanal. Kek. Warfare is the one arena where SJW narratives will fall apart.

this is literally the American military folks, when the fuck did it all go so wrong?

they all look gay, if this is our future military, we are fucked. They look like a bunch of spics to me.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HAIR