Cartoons don't have any LGBT representa-

cartoons don't have any LGBT representa-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAcYZBjreM
youtube.com/watch?v=-_CKJ4q5Tu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have preferred if she was just a very manly female. Making Alice a MTF tranny killed it for me.

i loved the first two seasons (think it was 2) when it was OG superjail

but after that they moved to a new production company and stuff and totally different people were working on it and you could tell

I just didnt like the direction they took the characters and the format of the show

Because you were SOOO emotionally invested in them.

Did that sex scene ever have an uncensored version?

Im honestly curious to see what they animated.

>she's supposed to be a crude caricature, bulge and everything
>I actually found her to be a more fun, interesting character than pretty much any other "respectful transexual representation" character

>you will never get more lore about how superjail actually operates

>we will never learn how Warden built superjail

Best character in show

Probably cause she actually had a personality and wasn't a watered-down, flat character cynically created solely to please a demographic that wasn't watching to begin with.

fuck that, I wanted to know more about how jared actually kept the operation afloat. Wouldn't have minded if we got to see some of the stuff superjail did in the outside world besides jailbot getting jacknife.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAcYZBjreM

>Did that sex scene ever have an uncensored version?
I need to know this.

superjail characters were on the new episode of squidbillies last night, it was pretty funny

WHAT

i agree. i feel like they brought it back for season four but it had lost the original feeling it had at that point

EP TITLE NOW

S a u c e

can't remember. its the newest ep though, just look it up. rusty gets sent to jail for killing boid

This

>boyd

Trips confirm

Dove in an Iron Cage

thank you kindly

thanks m8

She's one of those that doesn't freak out about remembering their past. Both her and Gathers are solid Transgender reps that get no credit.

Hmmmm....

Don't get your hopes up, it's around a 15 second cameo of the gay inmates and a 3 second cameo of alice.

No, they made it just for laughs, what you see is what you get.

The Warden is the final boss

youtube.com/watch?v=-_CKJ4q5Tu4

Seriously though, superjail was a great show. It hid it's actual substance under the gratuitous violence of the show. Unlike most shows on adult swim with the same level of violence, like Mr. Pickles, it was actually entertaining, had lore, and had some good humor as well.

God I miss this show

I honestly wished they never explicitly said that Alice was in fact a MTF transvestite. It would have been better if the show pretended she was born female but kept showing that she's obviously a male.